WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GAIN HERE?

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 1:42 am

TO LUKER: THANK YU FOR THE E-MAIL, I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING TIME OUT TO ANSWER IT. I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR MY QUESTIONS, AND ME SAYING I DID RESPECT YOU, I STILL DO, I NOW DEFINTLEY KNOW THAT YOUR NOT EMINEM OR WORK FOR HIM... AT LEAST I HOPE.

I NEVER BLAMED YOU FOR GETTING RID OF CJ, I MENT, THAT I'M GLAD THAT YOU AND EVRYONE ELSE DID IF SHE REALLY WAS A FAKE, BUT IF SHE WAS REAL, AT LEAST YOU DID IT IN A CALM MATTER, RATHER THAN SNAPPING OUT.

SO ALL APOLOGIES FOR MY MESSAGE ABOVE,IF IT AFFENDED YOU IN ANY TYPE OF WAY. I JUST NOW RECIEVED YOUR E-MAIL.WHICH NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SINCE.

BUT YES, I AGREE, WITH EVERYONE ( PART OF ME) WHO BELIEVS 'CJ' WAS A LIAR BECAUSE NO ONE CAN POSSIBABLY KNOW EVERY SINGLE MOVE THAT HE MAKES, BUT IT IS IRONIC THAT THE JUDGE WHO CHARGED HIM IS THE ONE DOING THE DIVORCE CASE.
BUT I DON'T KNOW, I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR UP WHAT I WROTE BEFORE.

THANKS
MARILYN

EMINEM CHICK

Postby EMINEM CHICK » Mon Apr 16, 2001 4:19 am

Lucker why don't u just f**k yourself or just go to another board!!!!!!

micki

Postby micki » Mon Apr 16, 2001 11:31 am

CJ isn't gone. It's not like she died and fell off the face of the earth...
you people need to put yourself in her shoes..
she didn't leave because of Lurker.. she left because it's becoming too much of a hassle to keep having to 'prove' herself... she constantly gets sh** for it.. if i were her .. i'd say F*** IT too ..

to be honest .. i never needed proof .. i never even asked for it ...
i chose to believe CJ without it ...it's called trust ... and PROOF is something that her true friends dont F*** ing need.

CJ

Postby CJ » Mon Apr 16, 2001 12:02 pm

Quote: from micki on 5:31 pm on April 16, 2001[br]CJ isn't gone.  It's not like she died and fell off the face of the earth...
you people need to put yourself in her shoes..
she didn't leave because of Lurker.. she left because it's becoming too much of a hassle to keep having to 'prove' herself... she constantly gets sh**
for it.. if i were her .. i'd say F***
IT too ..

to be honest .. i never needed proof .. i never even asked for it ...
i chose to believe CJ without it ...it's called trust ... and PROOF is something that her true friends dont F***
ing need.

:kiss:

The Voice of Reason

Postby The Voice of Reason » Mon Apr 16, 2001 3:37 pm

Ugghhhhhh!Someone pass me the sick bucket-and QUICK!

micki

Postby micki » Mon Apr 16, 2001 4:49 pm

:pukeface:

jealousy will get you no where

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Mon Apr 16, 2001 9:50 pm

MARILYN-I WASN'T 'BRAGGING'. THAT'S HARDLY THE CASE -- I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER MY MESSAGES TO BE WHAT 'SCARED HER AWAY'. I WASN'T REFERRING TO ANYONE SPECIFICALLY WHEN I COMMENTED ON THOSE WHO BLAMED ME FOR HER LEAVING--I WAS REFERRING TO THOSE WHO WOULD KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

AND FOR THE RECORD--YES--I LIVE IN DETRIOT--NO IM NOT EMINEM NOR DO I KNOW HIM.

EMINEM CHICK
Posted on 10:19 am on April 16, 2001
Lucker why don't u just f**k yourself or just go to another board!!!!!!

LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOU LITTLE BITCH.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME--PUSH YOUR FAT ASS ON TO ANOTHER BOARD--

IM FINE WHERE I'M AT-- I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE POSTS--

LIKE THEY SAY --IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT-- GET OUT THE KITCHEN--

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 9:56 pm

Yea reading old posts it seemed weird that this girl would know alot about Eminem even personal stuff. It was like she was there everytime something happened in Eminems life. Plus she seemed to have alot a time to always come on here and reply immediately after everyone posted something it was like she never left the messageboard. If her job is to go through messageboards why only this one; plus Ive never heard of any job like that. Why would an artists care what anyone said about them on the internet especially Eminem. And to lurker some of the stuff you let out in your original post Im sure alot of people were feeling too except they didnt say anything about it.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Apr 17, 2001 12:14 am

nobody made cj leave.she decided that on her own..she probably still comes here to check out what people are saying about her...she will post again.... this wont be the last time you hear about cj...(sigh)....lol

and anyone who is telling people to leave this mb and blah blah blah...nobody has to leave ..the only person who can do that is admin..so whoever is or has..stop cause only admin can block or tell people to leave...

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Thu Apr 19, 2001 9:48 pm

OK, I KNOW THIS SH*T IS REALLY OLD, BUT I WAS READING PAST POST, AND SOMETHING INTERESTING CAME TO ME WHEN I READ CJ'S/LUKERS COMMENTS.
I NOTICED WHEN I READ CJ'S COMMENT TO LURKER ABOUT WHERE DID YOU MEET THESE PEOPLE, WHEN, AND WHO ( REFERRING TO EMINEM, KIM, NATE,DEBBIE, ETC.)? CJ SAYS STUFF LIKE NEWYORK, DETROIT, ETC., BUT THEN SHE SAYS : LONDON, IT'S OBVIOUS WHO FLEW OUT THERE ( OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT REMARK). BUT I REMEMBER READING IN ONE OF CJ'S PAST POST THAT KIMBERELY WAS SCARD TO FLY, SO CJ, THE QUESTION IS CJ, HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU MEET KIM , WAS IT IN NEW YORK, DETROIT, ETC.? BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY, IF SHE'S SCARED TO FLY, THEN SHE SURE IN THE HELL MOST LIKELY DIDN'T MEET YOU IN LONDON, OR EVEN IN NEW YORK, BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T EMINEM IS GOING TO CONSTANTLY DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO NEW YORK JUST SO KIM CAN MEET YOU, OR BE AROUND, EVEN THOUGH HE MAY LOVE HER, I THINK HE WILL BE OK TO GO ONE DAY WITHOUT HER BY HIS SIDE.
AND HOW DID YOU MEET DEBBIE, DID SHE ALSO FLY OUT TO LONDON,( BUT HOW IF SHE CAN'T AFFORD IT?) NEW YORK, DETROIT, OH I FORGOT SHE PROBLY DRIVED. OR DID YOU ONLY JUST SPEAK TO HER OVER THE PHONE?

LOOK, I'M NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING, BUT AFTER READING THIS,ESPECAILY ADMIS. COMMENT ABOUT THE 'PROOF', I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE. BUT I STILL THINK THAT CJ HAS THE RIGHT TO POST HERE, ADMIN DOES CONTROL THIS MESSAGE BOARD, AND AS FAR AS I KNOW HE'S THE ONLY ONE.

ALSO, LURKER, YOU SAY THAT EMINEM SAYS HE'S MET PEACHES, AND HE KNOWS HER, BUT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU THINK THEIR SITUATION IS A BUCH OF BULLSH*IT, AND THAT SHE IS JUST A CRAZED FAN.
YOU KNOW, SHE MUST BE REALLY CRAZY SINCE HE REMEMBERED HER NAME, AND SAID HE KNOWS HER. I ASSUMMING THAT HE KNOWS HER MEANS THAT HE KNOWS HER PERSONALLY, BECAUSE WOULDN'T HE HAVE JUST SAID HE KNOWS OF HER? AND I REMEMBERED THAT ILCABB OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME SAID THAT NANCIEMARIE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW EMINEM OR HAS MET HIM.BUT D-12'S MANAGER SAID THAT THEY WERE DATING, IT'S IN PAST NEWS ARCHIVES, AND THEN HIS PEOPL DENIED IT, AND TRIED TO SAY SHE DIDN'T EXISTS, WHICH SHE DOES.
HMMM, THIS IS BECOMING A PAIN IN THE ASS. I RECIEVED ANOTHER E-MAIL FROM MADDY ( NANCIMARIES FRIEND) I E-MAILED SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL I'LL BE GLAD TO SEND IT FOR YOU, TOO.
NOW, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE, BUT THE E-MAIL I GOT, IN MY OPINON REALLY SINKS IN MADDY'S REMARKS ABOUT THE SITUATION, SINCE SUPPOSIVELY IF THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS THEN I WOULD THINKI SHE WOULD NATURALLY KNOW THESE THINGS, INSTEAD OF HEARING THEM FROM OTHER PEOPLE. SO I DO AGREE WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE ON PART OF THIS SUBJECT, BUT EVRYTHING IS O CONFUSING, I DON'T REALLY KNOW, AND I'M GETING TO A POINT EM'S STUNTS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY. HE SHOULD JUST TELL PEOPLE WHO HIS WOMAN IS? OH BUT THEN AGAIN I FORGOT EMINEM IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON, WHO DOESN'T LIKE FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW OR GET INVOLVED IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE, HE'S NOT OUT FOR PUBLICITY OR TO GET HIS LOVE ONES INVOLDED IN IT EITHER? LOL

I'M CURIOUS, HOW DO WE NOT KNOW THAT THE DEBBIE SITUATION ISN'T APART OF A PUBLICITY STUNT ( FROM THE BEGGINING) SO PEOPLE WILL KEEP EMINEM ON THERE MINDS?

ILCAABB OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL YOUR NAME, ALL APOLGIES IF ME NOT SPELLING IT RIGHT OFFENDS YOU, DID YOU EVER GET YOUR E-MAIL BACK FROM NACIMARIE?

I WONDER HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT THIS WHOLE BEYONCE THING? LOL

ANYWAYS, NO, SERIOUSLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY TRUE ABOUT EMINEM/BEYONCE, HAS ANY OF THEIR PEOPLE ADMITTED TO THIS RUMOR? ARE THERE PHOTOS? OTHER CELEBS OR ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE REPORTED SEEING THIS ( INCLUDING THE PEOPLE'S NAMES, AND THE LOCATION)?
NOW,THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE I'M WONDERING, WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT EMINEM'S VICCODIN ADDICTION, HAS HE GOTTEN HELP? WHY IS IT, THAT THE SAME INSIDE FRIEND WHO REPORTED ABOUT EMINEM'S VICCODIN ADDICTION, AND EMINEM AND KIM'S RELATIONSHIP AND DIVORCE FILING IS THIS SAME UNKNOWN NAMED INSIDE FRIEND WHON= STARTED THE BEYONCE RUMOR? DID THIS PERSON START THE PEACHES THING, IF SO I WISH I KNEW WHO IT WAS SO I COULD BIND THEM OVER AND KICK MY FOOT UP THEIR ASS, AND DEMAND THE TRUTH!

AS FOR WHAT I HAVE READ, I DON'T KNOW, AND I'M GETTING TO THE POINT I DON'T CARE, BUT AS FAR AS CJ GOES ALOT OF HER WORDS DO MAKE SINCE, BUT IT DOESN'T SUPRISE ME OR SHOCK ME THAT EM'S PEOPLE WOULD DENY IT, OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO!

NOW, I HAD SO MANY THINGS I WANTED TO SAY AND COMMENTED ON, BUT I'VE DONE FORGOT SINCE MY PHONE JUST RANGED. SO I'M GOING TO FINISH UP HERE.
THE POINT BEHIND THIS WAS : CUROIUSITY, AND QUSTIONING!

NOW WHEN I REMEMBER THE REST AND THE OTHER THINGS I DISCOVERED WHILE READING EVERYTHING THEN I'LL POST THE REST.

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION TO THE GIRL WHO SAW EMINEM TALK TO BEYONCE AT THE BRIT AWARDS,

DID YOU SEE THEM EXCHANGE NUMBERS ( LIKE WRITING ON PAPRE AND GIVING TO EACHOTHER)?

WHERE THEY STANDING REAL CLOSE, WHISPERING IN EACHOTHERS EAR, AND SMILING REAL BIG, AND FLIRTING?
WAS IT JUST HIM TALKING TO HER, AND THE SAME FOR HER?
WAS HE STARRING AT HER, LIKE HE COULDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER, LIKE THAT SH*TTY ARTICLE SAID?
ETC.
I MEAN WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY SEE, OTHER THAN THEM JUST TALKING FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES?

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ALOT CAN HAPPEN IN 5 MIN. SO WHAT DID YOU SEE, DONT' JUST TELL US THAT, TELL US WHAT YOU ACTUALLY SAW?

I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW, LIKE I SAID, I HATE HEARING BULLSH*T, BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS, YES, I KNOW I CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVE WHAT THIS GIRL SAYS, BUT I WOULD STILL LIKE TO HEAR WHAT SHE SAW GO DOWN.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 20, 2001 12:42 am

NOPE I HAVENT HEARD BACK BUT I WILL EMAIL WHEN I DO......

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Fri Apr 20, 2001 11:17 am

I DONT GIVE A F*** WHAT WEBSITE HAS THAT NOTEBOOK--THATS PROBABLY WHERE CJ GOT THE F*** ING PICTURES!!
DOES ANYONE UP ON THIS HAVE THE UP IN SMOKE TAPE/DVD? THERE'S A PART WHERE EMINEM HOLDS UP HIS 'NOTEBOOK' AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT!
FORGIVE ME FOR BELIEVING MY OWN EYES OVER SOME PHONY 'INSIDER' --BUT I SEEN EMINEM HIMSELF WITH THE NOTEBOOK IN HIS HAND ON THAT TAPE--

Return to “Eminem”