CJ and Eminem publicity stunts

Hailie Jade

CJ and Eminem publicity stunts

Postby Hailie Jade » Fri Apr 13, 2001 11:50 am

To the people that are doubting CJ's statements, may I ask why it even concerns you? I personally don't care whether or not CJ can prove who she is, everything she has said regarding Eminem's publicity stunts has made a lot of sense. Even if she's been lying this entire time, her posts have made me and many others reconsider what is true and what is fabricated in showbusiness.

If you doubt her, fine, but don't critisize others for believing her. I'm usually a very skeptical person and I've been on many Eminem message boards where people have claimed to know him. What made CJ different was the fact that she didn't come right out and say 'I work for Eminem,' she said she worked in the music industry and she was pretty vague about everything. It seemed that all she was trying to do was shed some light on the issue and as she elaborated more and more, people put 2 and 2 together and figured out for themselves who she was.

The reason why no real proof has surfaced is because that would be too risky for CJ. Why would she put her job on the line to prove to a small group of people on the internet that she really works for a record company? No offense to anybody here, but I doubt she cares about whether or not we believe her. Or at least she doesn't care to the extent that she's willing to risk her job.

LesliakaLeelee

Postby LesliakaLeelee » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:24 pm

I have no doubt! One time i was confronted by a girl on a chat room who said her cousin was datin Em' and they hung out... kinda unbeleivable but some things such as that are actually very easy to believe! I think somone who approached the subject like that obviously isn't really trying to brag about it... just telling the truth! I met a girl from Before Dark ... a group of three girls .. after their concert and approached her and got her autograph and shook her hand.. at the time i thought it was just one of their dancers untill i bought the cd and her name was on it! they're not even famous yet so... im not bragging! also at a Savage Garden Concert I was really close and I was waving at the opening act Billy Myers... remember 'kiss the rain'?? and she pointed at ,me and smiled!! alot of kewl things can happen at my states fairs! this year its britney spears and im bringing rox!! lol!!! I think if CJ works for Em' then she has every right to brag if she wanted to! right?

CJ

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:56 pm

Quote: from Hailie Jade on 5:50 pm on April 13, 2001[br]To the people that are doubting CJ's statements, may I ask why it even concerns you? I personally don't care whether or not CJ can prove who she is, everything she has said regarding Eminem's publicity stunts has made a lot of sense. Even if she's been lying this entire time, her posts have made me and many others reconsider what is true and what is fabricated in showbusiness.

If you doubt her, fine, but don't critisize others for believing her. I'm usually a very skeptical person and I've been on many Eminem message boards where people have claimed to know him. What made CJ different was the fact that she didn't come right out and say 'I work for Eminem,' she said she worked in the music industry and she was pretty vague about everything. It seemed that all she was trying to do was shed some light on the issue and as she elaborated more and more, people put 2 and 2 together and figured out for themselves who she was.

The reason why no real proof has surfaced is because that would be too risky for CJ. Why would she put her job on the line to prove to a small group of people on the internet that she really works for a record company? No offense to anybody here, but I doubt she cares about whether or not we believe her. Or at least she doesn't care to the extent that she's willing to risk her job.

To those who are, predictably, going to respond to me replying to this message by accusing me of keeping my 'groupies', or 'sheep', sweet - no need to bother.

Hailie Jade,

Thank you, for stating your opinions above.  

Considering the onslaught that is likely to come about, for you starting another post 'in my name', or simply defending my name, it really is kind of you.

Return to “Eminem”