Eminem and Beyonce meeting secretly

amy16

Eminem and Beyonce meeting secretly

Postby amy16 » Sun Apr 15, 2001 3:27 pm

Meanwhile, there are reports in the News Of The World that Eminem is presently dating Beyonce Knowles, the lead singer of Destiny's Child. The singer, a strict christian, is rumoured to have been meeting Eminem in secret since meeting him at the BRIT awards in February. Eminem is presently in the midst of divorcing his wife Kim.

this was part of an article from music365.com/RnB/News/page_55_535.shtmlhttp://www.music365.com/RnB/News/page_55_535.shtml

but since news of the world is so crap i very much doubt it is true - at all!

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:57 pm

Why would Eminem go w/ Beyonce if he's still w/ Kim? Beyonce is like 19, and he's 28. What the h*** is he gonna do w/ a 19 yr. old. No offense or anything, but if someone believes that News Of The World thing, then they got problems.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Apr 15, 2001 7:19 pm

You have got on thing right, News of The world is mostly crap. But if Em and Beyonce were going out, I think it would great! I bet the would make a good couple. Beyonce is what Em needs right now.

trix

Postby trix » Sun Apr 15, 2001 8:32 pm

Well I don't really believe that this is true, I mean it's not like Em & Beyonce haven't been at the same awards shows together before, Destiny's Child presented him w/ an award at the VMAs. But who knows, maybe they were talking at the Brits & some people got the wrong idea or something. But whatever, I could see why he would like her she's really pretty.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sun Apr 15, 2001 9:18 pm

SO IF SUPPOSIVLEY THIS IS TRUE, THEN HOW LONG AND WHEN DID THEY START GOING OUT? WASN'T EMINEM ALSO LINKED TO SINGERS A FEWS WEEKS AFTER KIM FILED FOR DIVORCED? SO WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN MEETING? WHO AND I DO MEAN WHO REPORTED THIS TO THE NEWS OF THE WORLD, WAS THIS A SCOOP FROM SOMEON? NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT, IT WAS REPORTED BACK IN FEB. THAT HE ASKED OUT SAMMATHA MUMBA, BUT THAT WAS JUST SOMETHING HER PEOPLE STARTED. AND PINK'S SITUATION TOO..

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE NEWS OF THE WORLD IN CRAP (NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE)/ I'VE NEVER READ IT OR HEARD OF IT, IS IT A BRITISH GOSSIP MAGAZINE LIKE THE STAR OR NATIONAL ENQUIOR, BUT SOME OF THEY'RE STORIES ARE TRUE SOMETIMES.

I MISS CJ, CJ, SWEETIE IF YOUR READING, PLEASE FOR ONCE JUST SQUASH THE BEEF, AND LIKE EMINEM 'JUST DON'T GIVE A F*CK' ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK YOUR OPINION, NOT EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD CAN POSSIBEABLY KNOW HIS EVERY MOVE. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER TO THIS.PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!

THANK YOU EVER SO IF YOU REPLY, CJ
MARILYN

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Apr 15, 2001 10:18 pm

They did have the first photo of Jennifer Lopez and Cris Judd... Sometimes they have scoops, dunno about how often their stories turn out correct though... Can't say that about any gossip column though.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 12:14 am

ADMIN, DO YOU KNOW IF 'CJ' WAS REALLY IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY , DID SHE WORK FOR EMINEM, I'M ASKING OYU, BECAUSE I REMEMBER READING ON PAST POST THAT SHE HAD SENT YOU SOME TYPE OF DOCUMENTS, DOES SHE REALLY KNOW EMINEM AND WORK FOR HIM?

'CJ' SAID THAT THE VICCODIN TIP WAS JUST A SCOOP, MEANING THAT THE PERSON DIDN'T SAY WHO THEY WERE. GIVEN TO A BRITISH TABELIOD, BUT THEY DID REPORT IT ON E!NEWS DAILY AND TIME MAGAZINE ALONG WITH OTHER CELEBS. PARTICULARY ABOUT THE DRUG AND HOW IT'S GOTTEN POPULAR AND REALLY BIG WITH CELEBRITIES. AND ON THE WEBSITE THAT HAS THIS STORY ( EM/BEYONCE) IT SAYS THIS IS GIVEN BY THE SAME PERSON WHO GAVE THE VICCODIN REPORT, BUT IT COULD BE TRUE, BUT HOW COME WE HAVEN'T HEARD ANYHING ELSE ABOUT EM'S DRUG ADDICTION, AND IF HE'S GETTING HELP. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT PROBATION AND COURT CASES, BUT WOULDN'T THE JUDGE HAVE MENTIONED SOMETHING TO A REFERENCE TO THE VICCODIN. AND OF ALL THINGS ISN'T THIS REALLY ODD THAT THIS ALL IS HAPPENING RIGHT AFTER THE GRAMMIES.

ADMIN DO YOU KNOW IF EMINEM'S DRUG PROMBLEM IS TRUE OR WAS CJ TELLING THE TRUTH,IS THE NEWS OF THE WORLD OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED, A BRITISH MAGAZINE, KINDA LIKE AN AMERICAN TABLOID?
DO YOU KNOW IF EVERYTHING 'CJ' HAD BEEN SAYING WAS TRUE? BUT I DO AGREE THAT SOME TABLOIDS DO HAVE THE TRUTH, BUT WITH EVERYTHING THA'S BEEN GOING ON WITH EMINEM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE, I KNOW EVERYONE HATES HEARING ABOUT PEACHES, BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY PRINTED THAT STORY TOO, ALOT OF MAGAZINES DID, I THINK, AT LEAST THE FEW I SAW.

THANKS
MARILYN

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 6:36 am

i havent heard it ne where else. and wid the marriage and law problems i would have thought that would b on his mind too much then to be running after sum1 else.

i doubt its true.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Mon Apr 16, 2001 9:21 am

Yo, I just thought of something. Administrator, you used to reply in the message boards. But when CJ came you stoped, and now that he's gone your back.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 9:39 am

i've never thought of that before, hmm, good investigation, sassybaby.
but wait a minute, when malaysia wrote that hateful message to cj, cj replied back, then admin., and then cj.it is unusual though, but i do think there has been a few times were cj has posted then admin after her.

but isn't it ironic, thought you think?

but the whole situation with his house price, when him and kim divorced or whatever they're doing, is odd because i think i remember accurately reading about eminem and kim moving into their new home well over 1 million dollars, and kim reporting that em won't let her share into th tens of millions of $$$$ pouring into their NEW home, and reading the article about the guy who bought his old house, wasn't it worth 450,000, too.

now isn't that ironic, thought you think? or maybe i'm just being over the top.

bebo

Postby bebo » Mon Apr 16, 2001 3:08 pm

They had 2 houses:
One was sold, and the other one... Em's keepin' it! :)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Apr 16, 2001 3:16 pm

hmmm... I don't think I've posted any different now than ever. If people are asking CJ questions, I felt no need to comment. It's not a Clark Kent/Superman thing w/ me and CJ if that's what you are getting at.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 4:09 pm

where does it say they have to houses, i remember reading that em had bought a new home while they still were living in their old one, for privacy, but i read he sold that one, but i get where your coming from,but i would also think that in the report they would have included something about the 1 million dollar home, and who gets that one.

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Mon Apr 16, 2001 8:02 pm

this is confusing. didn't they have the sterling heights house, and then the million dollar house. they moved out of the sterling heights house and put it up for sale, and all 3 of them moved into the million dollar house. then some guy bought the sterling heights house, therefore, don't they only have 1 house?

IMXTC

Postby IMXTC » Tue Apr 17, 2001 9:38 am

Em amd Beyonce. That would be an interesting couple. But hey that news thing is a bunch of crap. Even though she may be a christian she could still be interested in Em. Hell he does look good. 'In every good girl there is always room for a bad guy.'

Viduloopa

Postby Viduloopa » Tue Apr 17, 2001 2:07 pm

I gotta say Im not believing this story a whole lot either.
I mean Beyonce's mom is SO over protective and over the top-she is with the group all the time, and NO-ONE is allowed to swear, drink or perform in any other vices near them.So this means when Em and Beyonce met at the Brit Awards, her ma would of been with her, so Im thinking her mom aint gonna like the whole idea of Eminem-who's reputation exceeds him, near her church going, squeaky clean daughter, then again this is my opinion and this could be a true story, though like someone before me mentioned the story was broadcast in the 'news of the World'-this papers reputation also exceeds it!

IMXTC

Postby IMXTC » Wed Apr 18, 2001 5:10 pm

Yeah, that is true her mom does seem to be a little protective. But you know when people feel over protected at home they have a wild side when they are not around their parents. That could be it Beyonce could act all shy and nice but we don't know what she is like behind the scenes. She could very well be into the bad boy type and their is nothing really wrong with that.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:24 am

ok, ive got another little srticle what i found in a magazine.

in one part is says

DATE WITH DESTINEY
Its offical. Marshall's new bezzie mate is Beyonce from Destiney's Child! Can we hear a million women weeping and wailing? Worry not, girls, although the pair were spotted chatting away in the corner after one of slim's gigs, it was dissin' rather than kissin'on Beyonces's mind. She made sure she was sweet to shady coz she was scared he'd pen a rude rap about her on his next albulm! And we thought she was an independant women!

That was in the ever crap top of the pops mag - april issue.

Also about him moving to england - i heard that this morning on the radio too, even tho hes on probabtion hes might b doing reading festival and wants to stay over here for a bit aswell. So hes suppost 2 b looking 4 sumwhere to stay.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Thu Apr 19, 2001 12:36 pm

OK?
SEE I WAS TOLD BY NYQUIL THAT CJ WAS FOR REAL. I WAS TOLD AND I READ STUFF FROM CJ, AND SH SAID THAT EMINEM AND KIM WEREN'T GETTING DIVORCED IT WAS ALL FAKE, AND THAT HE IS NOT SEEING ANYBODY, THEY LOVE EACHOTHER TO MUCH. AND KIM WOULD HAVE MURDER THE PERSON PAINFULLY.

NOW WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH HERE?

IS THAT MAGAZINE ALSO LIKE NEWS OF THE WORLD, HOW DID THIS RUMOR GET STARTED? IS IT TRUE?
IS THAT A BRITISH MAGAZINE? DIDN'T THEY SAY THAT BRITNEY SPEARS WAS DATING PRINCE WILLIAM? BUT SHE WASN'T.

SERIOUSLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TRUTH?

Lurker

Postby Lurker » Thu Apr 19, 2001 1:25 pm

NO ONE KNOWS 'THE TRUTH' !

LOL IT'S ALL F*** ING MEDIA !

I DO KNOW THAT IT WAS REPORTED IN A DETROIT NEWSPAPER AS WELL AS A CHICAGO NEWSPAPER COLUMN TODAY , SO THE RUMOR IS MOVING FROM THE U.K. TO THE U.S.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Thu Apr 19, 2001 2:11 pm

WHERE IS THIS ARICLE, i CAN'T FIND IT ON THEIR SITE?
ALSO, DIDN'T , NO, I KNOW THAT NEW YORK'S NEWSPAPER REPORTED THE PEACHES STORY, BECAUSE IT'S ON PAST NEWS ARCHIVES ON THIS SITE. AND SUPPOSIVELY THE TWO OF THEM WENT ON VACATION TOGETHER, AND THEY WERE SPOTTED.AND HIS D-12 MANAGER ADMITTED IT. THEN HIS PEOPLE DENID IT. LIKE CJ SAID, DON'T BELIEVE IT, UNTIL YOU HEAR IT FROM HIS MOUTH, OR EAD HE SAID IT.
SO THIS SITUATION (WITH bEYONCE) SOUNDS VERY SIMALAR.

WASN'T HE ALSO LINKED TO TARA REID , CARSON DAILY'S FIANCE , BACK IN '99 AND EARLY (JAN.) 2000, HE WAS EVEN LINKED TO CHRISTIANA AGUILARA.

SO LURKER, DID THIS PAPER SAY, THAT THEY ADMIITED IT, THEY WERE SPOTTED KISSING, ON OF THEIR PEOPLE (MANAGERS, REPRESENTIVES, FRIENDS,ETC.) ARE TERE ANY PHOTOS? ANYTHING ELSE?

AND WHEN I WAS ASKING 'DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TRUTH' I WAS REALLY REFERRING TO ADMINOR SOMEONE WHO HAS REALLY LOOKED IT INTO THIS SITUATION. BUT THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.

Return to “Eminem”