Who is Em gonna diss on his next solo album?

Viduloopa

Postby Viduloopa » Tue Apr 17, 2001 2:32 pm

I was just wondering who everyone thinks Em will take a pop at on his next solo effort?Like the man himself said he touched on all the people he didnt like on the MMLP so who's left.
Personally I think Mommy dearest and Kim ill still get a lot of flak, but what about Christina and the other usual suspects?
Just wondering.

Makaveli

Postby Makaveli » Tue Apr 17, 2001 5:30 pm

if he doesn't diss any pop singers how will he sell any records?????

IMXTC

Postby IMXTC » Wed Apr 18, 2001 5:03 pm

That is a good point w/o dissing on pop singers he wouldn't have many songs. I think that he will probably just diss on the same people but just take it to another level.

islandgirl01

Postby islandgirl01 » Wed Apr 25, 2001 11:18 pm

Who can honestly appreciate such foul music like Eminem's? He's a terrible rap artist. His lyrics dog on everyone he can think of yet, when someone dogs on him, he gets all crazy. What goes around comes around...

islandgirl01

Postby islandgirl01 » Wed Apr 25, 2001 11:19 pm

oh yeah, and it's spelt MACHIAVELLI

Hailie Jade

Postby Hailie Jade » Fri Apr 27, 2001 1:27 pm

Quote: from islandgirl01 on 5:19 am on April 26, 2001[br]oh yeah, and it's spelt MACHIAVELLI

LOL @ you, stupidass!! Don't go correcting people unless you get your facts straight. The poster got his screen name from 2pac, not the Italian Machiavelli. 2pac released an album under the alias Makaveli and HE changed the spelling.

And you say Eminem is a terrible rap artist but do you even listen to rap??? Obviously not since you don't even know sh*t about 2pac....

MakGonz

Postby MakGonz » Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:25 pm

hey there was a discussion on the audiogalaxy message board saying eminem dissed SPM? what's up with that? any word on this................

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:55 pm

WHAT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? MAKGONZ??? SAY WHA

DISSED SPM??? HOLY F*UCKIN S*HIT, YO HIT ME BACK W/ MORE NFO IF YA GOTZ NE
BY NE CHANCE, YA NO WHA XACTLY EM SAID BOUT SPM??

CANT FIND S*HIT AT AUDIOGALAXY.COM (IS DAT D SITE??)

(Edited by S L I M M Y at 1:59 am on Mar. 12, 2002)

Damn U Smell
Supreme Member

Postby Damn U Smell » Mon Mar 11, 2002 11:50 pm

Hey I was just wondering, I heard from someone, that it was on the news, that SPM was arrested for malesting a 12 yr. old girl, is that true? I live in H-town and didn't hear a whole lot about it, only from some peeps, but I wanna know for sure if that was true.

stellagirl

Postby stellagirl » Tue Mar 12, 2002 9:47 am

I dont think hes gonna be dissin pop stars cause that was last year. He got that off his chest already, its done with. He said he grew up with this album. But I thinkkim ans his mom will probably end up on there.

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:01 pm

YO DAMN U SMELL, BET U GOT WHA U WANTED ALREADY BOUT SPM RIGHT?? BUTT HERE'Z SOME NFO BOUT IT...

Rap star arrested on more sexual abuse charges
By DALE LEZON
Copyright 2002 Houston Chronicle
Rap star Carlos Coy, known professionally as South Park Mexican, free on bond on two charges of sexually abusing young girls, has been arrested on three counts of sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls.

Coy
Two of the latest counts involve alleged assaults almost a decade ago. The third involves an alleged assault last month -- while Coy was on bond on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child. The earlier charges involve two children, ages 9 and 13 at the time of the alleged assaults.

Coy, 31 and co-founder of Houston-based Dope House Records, is in Harris County Jail awaiting a March 25 bond hearing.

His attorney, Chip Lewis, said Coy denies all the allegations. 'All of these, we will prove they are untrue,' Lewis said.

Coy has never met or seen the girl who accused him of assaulting her last month, Lewis said.

He said his office was informed March 6 that the Harris County District Attorney's Office would file the latest charges late that day, and Coy turned himself in Thursday.

'The girls were sexually assaulted by him,' said Denise Oncken, chief of the district attorney's Child Abuse Division. 'In 1994, he assaulted one girl multiple times. In February, to another girl, it happened once.'

Coy has admitted to the Chronicle he had relations with a 13-year old in 1993 and fathered her son.

'The case with the 9-year-old (which allegedly occurred in September 2000) is something I know I can get past and win,' he said. 'The case of (the) 13-year-old is not winnable because he's definitely my son.'

Now an adult, the mother has pursued child support payments from Coy, Oncken said.

Coy, who gained national fame with a string of hits and became well-known in 1999, has been called a hard-core Latino and fusion rapper. But he refers to himself as a street philosopher and street rapper.

Sleepie

Postby Sleepie » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:56 pm

Eminem needs to diss and get rid of Gay-Z. I am tired of him, and I think eminem murdered him on that renegade. I also think eminem got a bad rap for going on such a losers album. Yea, he's big, but he also sucks. Anyways, pZ, and that SPM thing is messed up. I think he should get butt-raped by everyone in jail. pZ

Huligan777

Postby Huligan777 » Thu May 23, 2002 9:55 pm

Somebody said something about Eminem dissing SPM
That's bullsh** because Eminem would never dare mess
with with the real gangstas who haven't  forgatten where they came from, like SPM.No offense to the Em fans don't get me wrong i like Em too but SPM won't play
Em's little games. He'll just show him what's up. And for all of you who think that SPM really molested that girl
you all are wrong. That dispute starts with her golddiging mother. As for Eminem stick to dissing Christina and Everlast don't mess with the Dope Family!

Damn U Smell
Supreme Member

Postby Damn U Smell » Fri May 24, 2002 12:52 am

Thankx S L I M M Y, I didn't know the complete details, but you cleared up a lot, appreciate it.  

Well playboy, SPM, he's convicted and gonna stay in lock down for a long ass time and being under the tag of child rappist, I feel sorry for him.  He's gonna get a lot of sh*t and treated like bitch in there.  

Yo, I heard from my homegirl the other day that everyones leaving Dope House Records, what's the deal on that?  

Also, SPM admitted to having sex w/ a 13 yr old, so why would it be so hard to see that he could've done that again to another underage girl.  I had nothin' but love for that boy until I found this out, I didn't wanna believe it cuz damn, he's coming from H-town, he's representin' and now he just f*cked up by messing w/ little girls.  He can have practically any woman he wants, he's got money, fame and now nothing, locked up in a sh*t hole.  That's a shame.

Huligan777

Postby Huligan777 » Fri May 24, 2002 11:26 pm

Eminem should listen to SPM's 'Bloody War'

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Sat May 25, 2002 11:05 am

YO I DIDINT NO WHA 2 SAY BOUT SPM AND HIS SEXUAL sh** , CUZ I MEAN I WAS DOWN W/ SPM ALL D WAY!!

AND OF COURSE EM IS MAH MAIN MAN
BUTT I CANT TAKE SIDEZ OR sh** BUTT sh** WOULD GET NTERESTIN IF EM WENT AT IT W/ SPM, EM WOULD OF COURSE GET AT EM W/ HIS LIL KIDZ SITUATIONZ
LIKE HULIIGAN SAID 'BLOODY WAR'
AND EM WONT SQUASH D BEEF,
BUTT ALL I REALLY WANNA NO IS DAT, WHERE AND WHA XTACLY DID EMINEM SAY BOUT SPM IS HE DID SAY sh**

MAKGONZ IS D PERSON WHO STARTED EM DISSIN SPM sh** , I ASKED EM WHERE HE GOT IT, HE SAID FROM A MESSAGE BOARD ON AUDIOFIND.COM, (I THINK) BUTT THEN I SEARCHED N SEARCHED N NOTHIN CONTAININ EM AND SPM

SO NE1 GOT D XACT WORDZ??????
HIT ME BACK

Huligan777

Postby Huligan777 » Sun May 26, 2002 1:58 am

I think peoples just trying to start sh** ,I checked and there never was beef between Em and SPM. There was
something between Master P and DRE, and since SPM is down with Master P people assumed that Em and SPM got beef. F*** all yall haterz and rumor starterz ! Even if started something right now with SPM it would make him look like a pu*** cause what the F*** he'ss dissing someone who's locked up, like barking at a dog that's in a cage. They're both bomb ass rappers that deserve lots of respect fo keeping it real ! It's just that one of them couldn't keep he's sh** in his pants at the wrong time.

Huligan777

Postby Huligan777 » Sun May 26, 2002 7:57 pm

Shall we review? This white suburban kid from Detroit with a big chip on his shoulder makes a huge splash by not censoring any twisted thought that pops into his little brain. He also happens to have the gift of rhyme and a crucial friend in producer Dr. Dre. Voila! Rap superstar. Nothing new, but as Eminem points out here, 'If I was black, I would've sold half.'

This album is more of the same - more misogyny, more outrageous boasts, more violent thoughts, more gangsta gunplay, more pointed criticism of the American police state and swelling military-industrial complex in the wake of Sept. 11. Well ... maybe he's maturing. Egad. Talk about shocking. Still, it seems that outrageous exaggeration used merely to get a rise out of people has been replaced by simple, brutal honesty. What's revealed is a whiner of the highest order.

In one autobiographical rant after another, Eminem disses Dick Cheney, Tipper Gore, George Bush, music critics, naysayers and basically anyone who ever looked at him sideways. He whines about how hard it is to be famous. He whines about needing to carry a gun. He whines about the sorry state of rap music in general. He whines about his difficult childhood. Yes, his family members once again bear the brunt of his wrath. His own mother is a 'selfish bitch' whose granddaughter 'won't even be at your funeral,' he spits. Some issues here.

As for the other woman who done him wrong, 'The smartest thing that I did was to take the bullets out of that gun, 'cause I'd of killed them. I would've shot Kim and him both.' He just won't let it alone. Several tracks carry the same basic theme, including Hailie's Song, which is supposed to be for his daughter. The poor kid doesn't need this kind of broken family baggage.

MakGonz

Postby MakGonz » Mon May 27, 2002 12:19 pm

Quote: from Huligan777 on 5:26 am on May 25, 2002[br] Eminem should listen to SPM's 'Bloody War'

LOFL! SPM is not referring to Eminem, the lyics are ....

And in the pen. you be a bitch
Using red M&M's for lipstick

Huligan777

Postby Huligan777 » Mon May 27, 2002 1:59 pm

Nobody said anything about SPM dissing or reffering
to Eminem. And aint nobody thinking that Spm is saying
Eminem instead of M&M's in ''BLOODY WAR'' so homie
whatever you be smokin,pass it up! Cause you thoughts
are all messed up.

MakGonz

Postby MakGonz » Wed May 29, 2002 4:17 am

Quote: from Huligan777 on 7:59 pm on May 27, 2002[br]Nobody said anything about SPM dissing or reffering
to Eminem. And aint nobody thinking that Spm is saying
Eminem instead of M&M's in ''BLOODY WAR'' so homie
whatever you be smokin,pass it up! Cause you thoughts
are all messed up.

then why the hell did you say Eminem should listen to SPMs bloddy war? the hell was that about then? yea you little bitch, yous the one who need to quit smokin'.

sitnprettynatx

Postby sitnprettynatx » Wed May 29, 2002 10:31 pm

Oh, well I was disappointed because the only people he talked about was Chris Kirkpatrick, Limp Bizkit, Moby, his mom, and Kim. :)

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:24 pm

I GOT DIS sh** FROM RAPBASEMENT.....
JUNE4TH .......
Houston rapper known as 'South Park Mexican', real name Carlos Coy 31, convicted two weeks ago of molesting a 9-year-old girl, he was sentenced today to 45 years in prison. He was also ordered to pay the maximum fine of $10,000. Coy was facing life in prison but could now be eligible for parole after serving 22 1/2 years.

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:29 pm

So, is it true?

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:08 pm

ring me on da horn slim...i'll make up a list 4 ya!
:chatter:

Return to “Eminem”