WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?

MARILYN MONROE 2001

WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 20, 2001 7:49 am

OK?!

WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?

THE FIRST THING I THOUGH WAS : OK SHE BUILDING THE HOME SO HE AND HAILIE CAN BE NEAR EACHOTHER, BUT I DON'T THINK SO. CJ'S SCRIPTURES.... LOL... WHICH SAID THAT KIM WOULD BE CAUGHT WITH MARSHALL.... ARE STARTING TO SOUND A LITTLE MORE REALISTIC.

NOW I THINK THAT EM'S PEOPLE ( SINCE THEY FOUGHT OUT ABOUT CJ'S WORK AND DENIED EVERY WORD) ARE BEING REALLY CAREFUL ABOUT NOT MAKING ONE MISTAKE, THEY WANT THIS TO LOOK AS REAL AS POSSIABLE. BUT I'M SORRY, WHEN THE COURT DOCUMENTS SAID THAT THE TWO WERE COMUNICATING WELL AND MR. MATHERS WILL CONTINUE TO FOR THE SAKE OF HAILIE ,... IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT TO COMMUNICATE WELL TOGETHER YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUILDING A HOME NEXT DOOR TO YOUR SUPPOSIVELY EX-HUSBAND. IF THERE IS A BREAKDOWN IN A MARRIAGE AFTER ATTEMPTING TO RECONCIL, IN MY OPINION WOULDN'T YOU MOST LIKLEY NOT WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR SPOUSE, UNLESS THE COURTS ORDER IT ( LIKE SPEAKING ABOUT SITUATIONS INVOLING HAILIE, AND VISITATION RIGHTS). SO WHY IN THE HELL WOULD SHE WANT TO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO HIM, WHERE MOST LIKELY SHE WILL HAVE TO LOK AT HIM EVERYDAY. BUT THEN AGAIN IT MIGHT NOT BOTHER HER.

BUT LET'S SAY CJ WAS RIGHT, NOW AT LEAST KIM WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SEEN ( CAUGHT) WITH MARSHALL, SHE CAN JUST SNEAK OUT THE BACKDOOR AND INTO HIS HOUSE ( ENTERING THROUGH THE BACKDOOR) EVERY NIGHT.

I WONDER HOW KIM FEELS ABOUT EMINEM DATING BEYONCE?LOL

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE EMINEM IS RIGHT NOW? IS HE ON TOUR?

HOW DOES HE FEEL ABOUT THIS ( KIM MOVING NEXTDOOR)?

WHY IS EVERY TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS DEBBIE IS ALWAYS RUNNING HER F*CKING MOUTH ALL THE TIME? I WOULD THINK SHE WOULDN'T LIKE IT THAT KIM WILL STILL BE LIVING NEXTDOOR TO HIM.

I'M SORRY BUT I'M KINDA STARTING TO BELIEVE CJ ALL OVER AGIAN. I DON'T THINK THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD MOVE NEXT DOOR TO THEIR EX, BUT THEN AGAIN UNLESS THEY WANTED TO TORMENT THAT PERSON, BUT I DON'T IT, BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S MARSHALL AND KIMBERLY. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO.

I WISH CJ WOULD COME BACK, SO AT LEAST WE CAN HEAR HER OPINION ABOUT THE SUBJECT, SHE SHOULD BE ALOUD TO SPEAK HOW SHE FEELS.

IMXTC

Postby IMXTC » Fri Apr 20, 2001 10:33 pm

Well I think that her moving beside him is a good thing for their child. But it is going to be pretty interesting. Man what I wouldn't give to live on their street. Major drama all the time.

Return to “Eminem”