my friend saw eminem today in the hospital

Tiamia

my friend saw eminem today in the hospital

Postby Tiamia » Fri Apr 27, 2001 4:44 pm

my friend saw eminem today in the hospital. he got his autograph and everything. he asked em why he was there and he blushed and said it was personal. something lik he was playin with hailie and something happened so he was getting checked up. some girl was with him. not sure if it was kim. he said it was too short to be her

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 5:32 pm

hey, soryy if i sound like i'm asking a thousand questions? but... was this in detriot?
does your friend have an e-mail address and an on screen name ( im name)? could you e-mail me back with this? thanks

( THIS PARAGRAPH IS READ SARCASTICALLY ) : 'so he was with a girl huh? to short to be kim you say.....
i'm asuming that she was white....... hmmmm, i wonder who that could be ? I BET I COULD THINK OF A NAME AND A NICKNAME AS WELL! '

(Refering to the girl he was with....) WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE,REPLY,ETC., NOW? LIKE ANYONE WILL BELIEVE THE BULLSH*T YOU SAY NOW. OH AND I REALLY DON'T IT WAS BEYONCE SINCE SHE'S NOT WHITE, AND I DON'T THINK SHE'S SHORT EITHER ( NOT THAT AHORT IF SHE IS LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE I'VE HEARD OF, BUT I WON'T JUMP TO CONCULSIONS).

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THEY HAVE AN IDEA WHO THE GIRL IS LIKE I DO?

- THANKS FOR THIS TAMIA , THIS IS WANT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO HEAR FOR A WHILE NOW,
THANKS AGAIN,
MARILYN

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 5:35 pm

OH SORRY I FORGOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, I WAS IN A HURRY,LOL

IT'S GRIFFINSUNNY@AOL.COM
WILL YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME TAMIA.

THANKS AGIAN

Tiamia

Postby Tiamia » Fri Apr 27, 2001 10:13 pm

umm i never lied to anyone on this list. believe what you want.yes it was in detroit. and i dont know anything yet but ill ask my friend if i can give his email addy out to give you more info. don't interrogate me for sharing something like this. its not like i saidhe was banging a girl up against a well. jesus,you're like such a teenybopper/

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 10:26 pm

NO, NO, TAMIA,

I WASN'T REFFERING TO YOU ON MY SECOND PARAGRAPH AND THIRD. THE FIRST ONE WAS TO YOU. THE SECOND AND THIRD WAS TO A CERTAIN PERSON WHO I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE IS AWARE OF, I SWEAR IT'S NOT YOU. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU. I NEVER SAID THAT YOU LIED, I PERSONALLY BELIEVE YOU, IT'S OTHER PEOPLE I DON'T BELIEVE AND ESPECAILLY AFTER THE MESSAGE YOU POSTED I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THEM ANYMORE. SO I WAS WANTING TO THANK YOU FOR LETTING EVERYONE ON THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT THIS. IF MY FIRST PARAGRAPH SOUNDED INSULTING TOWARDS YOU THEN ' ALL APOLOGIES' FOR IT, I NEVER MENT FOR IT TO SOUND THAT WAY, HONEST.

THANK YOU FOR AWARING ME OF MY MISTAKE,
MARILYN

Tiamia

Postby Tiamia » Fri Apr 27, 2001 10:45 pm

then who the heck are you interrogating?

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 11:14 pm

I'M NOT TRYING TO INTERROGATE ANYBODY.

THERE'S JUST THIS SITUATION THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE NOW, AND I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT. I GET IM'S AND E-MAILS EVERYDAY FROM PEOPLE TELLING ME ABOUT THIS AND I HAVE TO HEAR MY TWO BEST-FRIENDS ( WHO ARE THE REAL TEENYBOPPERS, AND GROUPIES) TALKING AND ASKING ME ABOUT THIS AND WHAT I'VE HEARD, THEN THEY WANT ME TO E-MAIL ' HER' AND OTHERS ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY BOTH DON'T HAVE COMPUTERS, LET ALONE E-MAIL. SO SOMETIMES THEY USE MINE AND I WRITE AND INVESTIGATE FOR THEM ( THEY HELP ME OUT WHEN I NEED IT, SO I HELP THEM.. IT'S AN EYE FOR AN EYE). SO HONESTLY I'VE BEEN TIRED OF THIS FOR THE LONGEST.

PERSON THAT YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO INTERROGATE ( WHICH I'M NOT, I'VE JUST ASK HER ABOUT IT, AND HER FAN CLUB RUNNER...... ALSO I SPEAK TO THEM BOTH ABOUT OTHER THINGS THAT DON'T INVOLVE EMINEM, BOTH WOMEN ARE REALLY NICE AND I LIKE SPEAKING TO THEM ABOUT ALL KINDS OF TOPICS.... I JUST HATE BEING LIED TO ALL THE TIME, AND ALOT OF THE THINGS SHE HAS SAID DOESN'T FIT AT ALL AND IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S LYING AT TIMES AND AFTER YOU POSTED TODAY, THE FIRST PERSON WHO CAME TO MY MIND WAS HER, AND MOST LIKELY IS HER. BUT LIKE I SAID I WON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

I HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR HER, SO I HAVE STOPPED ASKING HER ABOUT HIM, AND WE TALK ABOUT OTHER THING. I'M AWARE THAT YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, READ,SEE, AND WHAT SOMEONE TELLS YOU ON THE INTERNET OR IN THE WORLD POINT BEING, BUT I HAD REALLY STARTED TO BELIEVE HER WHEN SHE SAID SHE WASN'T DATING HIM. AND WHEN I POSTED EARLIER TODAY I WAS LITTLE P-OFF AT HER AND I SAID SOME LITTLE HARSH THINGS, BUT I DON'T MEAN ANY OF THEM NOW.

IF SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T DATE HIM, THEN SHE DOESN'T, I'M NOT THERE SO I CAN'T SAY OR JUSTIFY ANYTHING. BUT SOMETIMES WHEN YOU SPEAK YOU SAY THINGS YOU DON'T MEAN, IT CAN HAPPEN EVEN WHEN YOU WRITE.)

BUT THE PERSON THAT I HAD BEEN REFFERING TO WAS PEACHES. BUT LIKE I SAID I'M NOT JUMPING TO ANY CONCLUSIONS, IF SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T DATE HIM, THEN SHE DOESN'T. WHEN I WROTE EARLIER TODAY I WAS MAD I HAD JUMP TO CONCLUSION AND MY WORDS CAME OUT ALL PISSOFF AND DEGRATING. BUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE ACOMPLETE AND TOTAL BITCH. BUT NO ALL THE PARAGRAPHS EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST ONE WERE NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU, THEY WERE MENT TOWARDS PEACHES AT THAT TIME.

BUT NO, I'M NOT TRYING TO INTERROGAT ANYBODY, AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE ' ALL APOLOGIES' IF I DO TO ANYONE,

I HOPE THIS GETS EVERYTHING CLEARED UP,
THANKS,
MARILYN

Tiamia

Postby Tiamia » Sat Apr 28, 2001 2:44 pm

peaches says shes not. get over it.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 3:06 pm

I'VE DONE SAID THAT I HAVE. I DON'T SPEAK ABOUT EMINEM TO HER ANYMORE IT WAS JUST THAT ONE TIME. I WROTE THAT IN THE PARAGRAPH, AND I SAID THAT I DIDN'T MEAN WANT I HAD POSTED, AND NO DISRESPECT TO HER FOR WHAT I WROTE. IT CAME OUT THAT WAY WHEN I POSTED BECAUSE I HAD REALLY STARTED TO BELIEVE THINGS SHE HAD BEEN SAYING, DEVELOPED ALOT OF RESPECT TOWARDS HER, AND THOUHT SHE WAS NICE, I LIKE TALKING TO HER, SHE'S PRETTY COOL ( IN MY OPINION) AND WHEN I READ YOUR POST I HAD JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS TO EARLY BECAUSE OF MADDY'S REMARKS, LIKE I HAD SAID.

IN MY LAST POST I SAID THAT IF SHE SAYS THAT SHE DOESN'T DATE EMINEM THEN SHE DOESN'T, I CAN'T JUSTIFY ANYTHING I WASN'T THERE. AND I DON'T ASK HER ABOUT HIM ANYMORE OUT OF RESPECT. I DIDN'T MEAN WANT I HAD SAID.

THAT WAS THE POINT IN ME POSTING IT, TO CLEAR UP WANT I HAD MENT, AND MY MISTAKE.

Tiamia

Postby Tiamia » Sat Apr 28, 2001 7:37 pm

nancimarie (peaches) has a new website. in my opinion, shes pretty good at writing. envy.nu/nancimariehttp://www.envy.nu/nancimarie

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 8:36 pm

( EVEN THOUGH TYOUR MESSAGE IMPLIES TO EVERYONE BUT) THANKS FOR THE INFO.

Return to “Eminem”