Kim's Twin sister

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Kim's Twin sister

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 6:22 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A PHOTO OF KIM'S TWIN SISTER, AND INFORMATION ABOUT KIM?

April Waite

Postby April Waite » Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:27 pm

I know where you can find a picture of kim and her twin sister dawn,o havea yahoo club all about em's daughter and under the photo kim is a picture of kim and her twin sis they look nothin alike!
heres the address to my club:
htp://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/Daddyzlilgirl

April Waite

Postby April Waite » Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:29 pm

sorry the address to my club is http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/Daddyzlilgirlhttp://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/Daddyzlilgirl
sorry i hope to see you there! gotta bounce

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:53 pm

thanks!

but there's a promlblem.
i attempted to join, but for some reason, i don't know why, but when i join a yahoo club it never works, and when i log in it alsways says not a member of this club or not member of yahoo even after i receive a messsage from yahoo concerning my memberdhip.
do you know what i can do?

could you, if you don't mind, post 1 or 2 pictures of her ( kim's twin) on her? please! i've never seen her before? is she really pretty like kim? she's not short, is she?

thanks for the link to the site, and telling me that they don't look alike, i just automatically asumed they did. hey you know what's really funny when i know think about it, do you remember 'cj'? i read her past post and i remember her saying that kim's twin dawn inpersonated her for the press last summer, but had said some wrong information. well if they don't look alike then there is no way in hell she could have pretended to be kim! so if it's true, what your saying about them not looking alike, then that there is the proof that everyone had been wanting to see for several weeks and back when she started posting, if she knew everything like she said and knew them all then she would know they don't look alike. she's ( cj)
bullsh*t how sad!

but anyway, thanks again for the link, i hope i can get it to work so i can join your club
-marilyn

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 11:36 pm

THANK YOU ADMIN, I APPRECIATE IT, I HAD ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE.

KIM IS ALOT BIGGER THAN HER ( AND PRETTIER TOO).LOL

Return to “Eminem”