eminem headlines

NoFearGirl

eminem headlines

Postby NoFearGirl » Sat Apr 28, 2001 4:56 am

While we wait to see if pleading 'no contest' to a gun possession charge (as in the case of Eminem) is harder on the celebrity than beating the rap entirely (as in the case of P. Diddy), there is more dirty work at the crossroads.

The lead singer of Destiny's Child is Beyonce Knowles, and she is said to have been dating the controversial Eminem while he waits for his June 5 sentencing. Has this child of destiny been infected with the Jennifer Lopez 'Bad Boy' syndrome? Well, maybe she'll get over it, just as Jennifer did. A zooming career for a young woman on the rise is not something to be trifled with, and Beyonce's managers, family and others are hoping she'll reconsider. She just signed a big spokeswoman deal with L'Oreal and has other product endorsements. These might be put off by her friendship with the controversial rapper.

Maybe you already read it elsewhere, but others are wondering how Kimberly Mathers feels these days. Eminem's former wife has bought the lot next to her ex-husband's Detroit home and is building a modest $150,000 house there to raise his child near him.

PERFECT SCENERY: Celebrating its 30th birthday this year, Travel & Leisure has a smashing piece in the May issue on the English locales for 'The Golden Bowl.' And after you see this gorgeous movie, you may want to book a trip. The Merchant Ivory producing team found perfect settings for this extravagant film,

based on a novel by Henry James. It stars Kate Beckinsale, James Fox, Nick Nolte, Uma Thurman and one of my personal heroes, Anjelica Huston.

Anjelica, who plays Fanny, the lovers' disapproving confidante, joked to writer Christopher Mason: 'Making this film was like a private tour of the great houses of England, with a little work on the side.' Like Alfred Hitchco**
before him, Ismail Merchant enjoys making occasional cameo appearances in his own films. Anjelica recalls being startled when the producer showed up as an extra at a fancy dress ball. He was dressed as an Indian potentate in 'full maharajah jewels. We're not talking paste,' said the actress, clearly impressed with the vintage rubies and emeralds.

'The Golden Bowl' premiered in New York with a glittering screening at the Paris Theatre and a gala dinner at the Essex House. Anjelica was not at the screening, but dining at a nearby restaurant. When asked why she hadn't attended the movie, she replied with her killing smile, 'I've seen it.' If one can't have enough Huston, remember that she will co-star in a Turner TV miniseries, 'The Mists of Avalon,' broadcasting in July.

SOMETIMES IT HITS HOME: Emmy winner Craig T. Nelson plays a tough yet vulnerable Washington, D.C., police chief on his CBS drama 'The District.' He is not only dapper and dashing but also might belt out a few show tunes. But in a recent episode, the chief's world was rocked. He found out that his college student son, played by Rodney Scott, was hooked on ecstasy.

Nelson, who is a TV veteran, having virtually 'lived' his role as 'Coach' for nine years, reacted to this storytelling personally. Said he, passionately,

'The episode showed a family member who is in law enforcement, charged with enforcing the law in his own family, and feeling the personal powerlessness of a parent. I reacted as if it might be real. It touched me in a profound way.'

sfgate.com/http://www.sfgate.com/

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 12:00 pm

What sources did you get this from? By the way, Kim did not buy a lot next to Eminems. His mom just said that. So get your facts right, cuz Eminem and Beyonce aren't going out, cuz him and Kim are still together.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 3:13 pm

HEY, I KNOW THAT YOU WERE REFFERING TO NOFEAR GIRL,BUT THE SOURCE SHE GOT IT FROM THE NEW YORK POST. HIS REP. HAD SAID THAT WHAT EMINEM'S MOM SAID IS ALL FAKE, AND THAT KIM BOUGHT A HOME NEARBY MARSHALL'S BUT NOT RIGHT NEXT DOOR.
SO HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER, ( NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE)? IS THERE A SOURCE THAT TELLS THIS ( THEM STILL BE TOGETHER)?

I ALSO DONT' REALLY BELIEVE THE RUMORS EITHER, BUT THEN AGAIN YOU NEVER KNOW. ANYTHING IS POSSIABLE.

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 3:31 pm

Hey Marilyn Monroe2001, when I was referring to NoFear Girl, I was referring to you. You think I'm stupid don't you. I know that you have these mulitiple personalities on this board. How many do we have? Well, we have Marilyn Monroe 2001, Malaria, Malaysia, NoFear Girl. Hmm.... Also, stay out of my personal business and my 'sources.' Where I get my all my info from is none of your business!!!! I don't go around and asking you why do you have all these different names, do I? Well, my theory is that noone responds to your stupid a** posts, so you pretend that your 'hot s***' on the board. Well, FYI, your not!

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:06 pm

FOR ONE THING I'M NOT NO FEAR GIRL, WHY WOULD I POST AS HER WHEN I POST AS MARILYN ( WHICH IS MY REAL NAME, BUT NO FOR YOUR INFO. MONROE ISN'T IT HAPPENS TO BE MY MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME), IF I WAS GOING TO POST ANYTHING ABOUT HIM I WOULD DO IT AS MARILYN, RETARD! I'VE POSTED ALOT WITH THIS NAME! SO WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I POST AS HER!?!
AND REFFERING TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT MALAYSIA, AND ALL THOSE OTHER NAMES, YES I DO KNOW A MALAYASIA SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL AND LIVES NEAR ME, A COUPLE STREETS DOWN, AND THAT'S HOW I FOUGHT OUT ABOUT THIS SITE FROM HER, BUT SHE WARNED ME OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY COMPLETE SMARTASSES! ALSO SOME OF MY FRIENDS USE MY COMPUTER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE EITHER.I PERSONALLY DON'T GET BOTHERED WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME FOR HELP OR FOR A FAVOR, UNLIKE YOU. UMM........ I DON'T NO WHERE YOU GOT MALARIA FROM, BUT.... I DON'T REMEMBER EVER SEEING THAT NAME ON THIS BOARD WHEN I READ PAST POST, SO OBVIOUSLY YOUR MAKING SOME NAMES UPOR YOU JUST MADE THAT ONE UP. I THOUGHT MALARIA WAS A DISEASE, OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE IT (NOW).LOL.
( SAID VERY SARCASTICLY) 'THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU PUT IT ON HERE, OH HOW SAD AND SWEET AT THE SAME TIME, YOU WANTED TO SHARE YOUR PROMBLEMS WITH THE WORLD. UGHHH, BUT RETARD I DON'T KNOW HOW LOW YOUR I.Q. IS I'M ASSUMING 44, BUT THIS IS AN EMINEM MESSAGE BOARD, IT'S TO DISCUSS EMINEM.OK.IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED IF YOU KEPT IT THAT WAY.THANKS.'

BUT NO, SORRY CRYBABY... NO SORRY I MENT CRAZYGWHITEGIRL, I DON'T KNOW ANY NO FEAR GIRL, I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT HER UNTIL TODAY, WHEN I READ HER POST. AND NO, NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE HER, AT LEAST THE ONES WHO USE MY ADDRESS, THEY USUALLY USE MY NAME, MAKE UP A MUCH MORE CREATIVE ONE , OR JUST USE THEIR OWN. SMART*SS!

AND YOU SAYING THAT I NEED TO MIND MY OWN BUSSINESS AND STAY OUT OF YOURS, B?*TCH, THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD, OR DID YOU FORGET, IT'S A PLACE TO DISCUSS EMINEM INFORMATION AND ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HIM, IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STAY OUT OF YOUR BUSSINESS THEN DON'T BRING THINGS UP AND MAKE REFERENCES TO YOUR LOUSY SOURCES, IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY!LOLBECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WILL MOST LIKELY ASK YOU A SIMPLE KIND QUESTION.LOL

ALSO THE REASON I ANSWERED WHAT YOU ASKED IN YOUR FIRST POST, IS BECAUSE I HAD JUST READ IT ON THIS SITE, ABSTRACT.NET EMINEM NEWS, AND I WENT ON AOL.COM AND LOOKED UP THE NEW YORK POST, AND READ IT. SO I THOUGHT I WOULD BE KIND AND TELL YOU ABOUT IT, SINCE YOU SEEMED LIKED YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW. BUT NEXT TIME I'LL JUST KEEP OUT OF YOUR SH*TTY BUSSINESS.LOL.

AND FINALLY REFFERING TO YOUR REMARK ABOUT ME HAVING MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES, HA, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, WHEN YOUR THE ONE WITH THE NAME THAT SAYS CRAZYWHITEGIRL. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE REAL BAD MOOD SWINGS SO I SUGGEST YOU SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST AND GET ONE AN ANTI-DEPPRESSENT, I PERSONALLY SUGGEST ZOLOF. OR MAYBE JUST SOME MIDOL, IF WILL GET RID OF YOUR BLOATING FEELING, AND MINISTREL CRAPS, THEN MAYBE WE WON'T BE SO B*TCHY AND MOODY. REMEBER IT USUALLY ONLY LAST FOR 5 DAYS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK BACK THEN AND SPEAK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT RATHER THAN A FIVE YEAR OLD, BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE HEARING IT OR DEALING WITH IT.

SOME OF US WOULD RATHER NOT START OR BRING FEUDS OUT OR ON A MESSAGE BOARD, IT'S RIDICOULUS. SO I BET ADMIN WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T, AND MOST LIKELY EVERYONE ELSE. SO IF YOU WON'T DO IT FOR ME, THEN DO IT FOR THEM. SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ONCE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHAT THAT IS BECAUISE YOUR MOTHER WAS TO FAT AND LAZY TO TEACH YOU, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH BARNEY, HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.OK.

MAYBE IT WOULD JUST BE BEST IF YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME AND I WON'T SPEAK TO YOU, AFTER ALL I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ' APE' LANGUAGE ANYWAY. SO STOP SPEAKING RETARDED JIBBERISH TO ME, I DON'T WANT TO HERE IT. TAKE IT AND TELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN AND CARE, AND WILL BE IMMATURE ENOUGH TO STOOP TO YOUR CHILDISH WORDS AND WAYS..

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS AND GETS AFFENDED I APOLOGIES FOR SOUNDING REALLY IMMATURE, RUDE, AND LIKE A B*TCH. I PERSONALLY AM RARELY EVER THIS WAY, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE.BUT 'ALL APOLOGIES' TO YOU, I'M NOT TRYING TO START ANY TROUBLE OR INFLAME ANY. SO PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME FOR WHAT I WROTE, IT'S NOT ME THROWING A TEMPERTANTRUM OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL IT, IT'S JUST A REPLY BACK TO SOMEONE WHO WAS COMPLETELY RUDE TO ME FOR NO REASON. I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT I WAS ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY OR ' THE SH*T', I NEVER INTENDED ON COMING OFF THAT WAY, ONCE AGAIN 'ALL APOLOGIES' IF I DO OR DID. THIS WAS NOT INTENED FOR ANYONE BUT CRAZYWHITEGIRL, BUT I AM AWARE THAT PEOPLE READ ALL AND REPLY TO ALL POST, SO THIS PARAGRAPH (AND IT ONLY) IS DIRECTED TO THE REST OF THE VIEWING PUBLIC, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO THINK I'M STARTING SH*T BECAUSE I'M NOT, AND I DON'T WANT TO, I LIKE GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE, AND DISCUSSING, ASKING QUESTIONS, AND DEBATING TOPICS ABOUT EMINEM ON HER.E . THAT HOW YOU LEARN MORE ( ABOUT HIM, SO SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE NEWSPAPER REPORTER AT TIMES, I DON'T TRY TO ON PURPOSE. GOD.)BUT I APOLOGIES IF WHAT I WROTE OFFENDS YOU, I'M MATURE ENOUGH TO SAY SORRY IF I FEEL THAT IT'S CALLED FOR, SO NO I'M NOT TRYING TO OR SOUND LIKE I'M KISSING ANYONES ASS.

TO ADMIN: I APOLOGIES FOR THE NASTY COMMENTS AND FOUL LANGUAGE.

THANKS
MARILYN

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:40 pm

SORRY ABOUT THE MISSPELLING, AND MISPLACED WORDS. I WAS IN A HURRY WHEN I WROTE THE POST ABOVE.

THANKS
MARILYN

Crazewhitegurl77

Postby Crazewhitegurl77 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 9:06 pm

Marilyn, I don't know why I wasted my time replying to your posts. Obviously, your the 'crybaby' for whining. I don't have the time and patience to read your bs. I just can't figure out why you can't understand the concept why I'm right and your wrong.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 10:35 pm

FOR PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAPPEN TO READ THIS RETARDED GIRL'S POST, IF YOU HAPPEN TO BELIEVE HER, THEN CHECK NO FEAR GIRLS PROFILE HER E-MAIL ADDRESSS IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE. MINES NOT LISTED BUT IT'S GRIFFINSUNNY@AOL.COM, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN E-MAIL ME.OH AND I WAS GOING TO REPLY ABOUT MALAYSIA. YES THAT'S HER REAL NAME WHEN SHE FIRST SIGNED ON HERE IT HAPPEN TO BE FROM MY HOUSE WITH MY ADDRESS, I PERSONALLY DIDN'T MIND SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS SIGHT BEFORE AND SHE SAID SHE WAS JUST TO POST ONCE UNDER THAT ADDRESS THEN CHANGE IT WHEN SHE GOT HOME, WHEN SHE GOT HOME SHE RE-REGISTERED UNDER HER E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MALAYSIA@EMINEM2000.COM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN E-MAIL HER TOO.

AND YOU SAYING I'M THE CRYBABY, NO, I DON'T THINK SO, SEE I PERSONALLY CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO GO AROUND ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE SO I WAS GETTING EVERYTHING CLEARED UP YOU RETARD. GOD HOW DUMB ARE YOU? I WOULD THINK IF YOU HAD ANY COMMON SENSE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER.

IF I WAS MALAYSIA, THEN WHY HAVEN'T I CONTINUED TO POST UNDR HER NAME ( I'M QUITE AWARE THAT SHE AND CJ GOT INTO IT, SHE WAS OF THE ONES MALAYSIA WARNED ME ABOUT. AND THE REASON SHE DOESN'T POST HERE NO MORE IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO START SH*T ALL THE TIME, AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW THE SAME SITUATION HAPPENED WITH CJ AND NOW SHE'S NOT HERE EITHER.

BUT PERSONALLY I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR MOUTH, BELIEVE ME BABY YOU AREN'T STRESSIN THIS B*TCH OUT ONE BIT.OH BUT YOU THINK YOU ARE,LOL.

OH YEAH SINCE I'M NO FEAR CHICK WHY DON'T YOU E-MAIL HER AND ASK HER FOR HER IM SCREEN NAME AND THEN IM HER AND AT THE SAME TIME IM ME TOO. MY SCREEN NAME IS GRIFINSUNNY, OK. SO WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT. AND WELL SEE IF I'M HER.- IDIOT

NO DISREPECT TO ANYONE BUT...... IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO DO THE SAME THING THAN GO RIGHT AHEAD, I'LL BE GLAD TO PROVE YOU WRONG. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. LET'S HOPE NO FEAR CHICK WILL POST AND TELL PEOPLE HER IM SCREEN NAME, SO WE CAN GET ALL THIS HISTERICAL SH*T CLEARED UP. AND THEN SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN CRAZYWHITEGIRL BACK TO THE MENTAL ISSYLLUM WHERE THEY WILL PLACE HER UNDER GOOD CARE ( YEAH RIGHT!LOL) AND SHE WILL RECEIVE MEDICATION AND FINALLY REALIZE HOW RIDICOULUS SHE SOUNDS. HOPEFULLY SHE'LL STOP HER HARASSING OF DIFFERENT MEMBERS OF THIS SITE.

SO NO FEAR CHICK WILL YOU PLEASE ALL DO US A FAVORITE AND TELL US WHAT YOUR SCREEN NAME IS, PLEASE GIVE US THE REAL NAME, SO CRAZYWHITEGIRL WILL SHUT UP WITH HER FALSE ACCUSATIONS. PLEASE!

BY THE WAY MY FRIENDS NAMES WHO USE MY ADDRESS WHEN THEY COME OVER MY HOUSE ARE KEISHA GERMAN, SARAH CONNER, AMANDA FULLER, AND MALAYSIA JACKSON ( BUT MALAYSIA DOESN'T USE MY ADDRESS SINCE SHE HAS HER OWN NOW, SHE HAS FOR WHILE). SOME OF US ARE REALLY NICE AND DON'T MIND PEOPLE USING ARE THINGS AND HELPING OTHERS OUT ( AND IT'S VERY MUTUAL), UNLIKE CRAZYWHITGIRL.

LET'S HOPE THIS MESS ENDS REAL SOON.

THANKS
MARILYN

NoFearGirl

Postby NoFearGirl » Sun Apr 29, 2001 10:39 am

To Everyone !

I just thought to let you know that i'm not 'MARILYN MONROE 2001' or another person.. I'm me! I'm really new in this board [i just signed in yesterday...] .

Also, i'm the founder of Ultimate Eminem so come take a look, k?

Thanks,
Inbal [No Fear Girl]

Return to “Eminem”