eminem's dad wants a reunion

NoFearGirl

eminem's dad wants a reunion

Postby NoFearGirl » Fri May 04, 2001 5:23 am

Eminem's estranged father Marshall Mathers II has renewed his appeal for a reunion with his son. He appeared on US TV last night informing all of America of his bid to be reunited with the controversial rapper. Marshall Mathers II told viewers of Inside Edition, 'I would love nothing more than to at least be on open terms with him.'

Eminem's dad walked out on the rapper's mother Debbie Mathers-Briggs when Marshall Mathers III was just six months old. MM II last saw his son some 25 years ago. Eminem is said to be angry that his father wants to know him now he's rich and famous.

On My Name Is, Eminem, 28, raps, 'When you see my dad, tell him that I slit his throat in this dream I had.'

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 9:44 am

THAT MAN MAKES ME SICK! HE'S JUST LIKE TUPAC'S DAD HE'S JUST AFTER FAME AND MONEY. IT'S SICKINING AND DEPPRESSING. HEY HE AND CHRISTIANA AGUILARA HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON NOW: BOTH OF THEIR DEADBEAT DADS ARE BACK! EM'S DAD AND EVERY OTHER FATHER WHO IS LIKE THIS SHOULD FEEL REALLY ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.HE'S NO BETTER THAN HIS MOTHER, POOR GUY ( REFFERING TO MARSHALL # 3).

R. I.P. TUPAC, I LOVE YOU AND WILL LOVE YOU ' UNTIL THE END OF TIME'

Return to “Eminem”