eminem and beyonce dating?

iluvbuffy

eminem and beyonce dating?

Postby iluvbuffy » Sat Jun 02, 2001 11:04 am

does any1 know wether the rumours about eminem and beyonce from destinys child dating.I dont think its true

bebo

Postby bebo » Sun Jun 03, 2001 1:30 pm

It's just a stupid rumour. :motormouth:
There was a topic about it . Check it out.

MNMfan7

Postby MNMfan7 » Thu Jun 07, 2001 9:20 pm

i just saw BET (6/7), and eminem was there. he sat in the audience and jokingly asked some girl to marry him. and then he said 'beyonce don't be jealous...' as if he was serious. people are sayin that they aren't together, but i don't know anymore. :/

Blueeminemz

Postby Blueeminemz » Thu Jun 07, 2001 9:24 pm

Yea and also on some interview he did on tuesday (HOT 97 station) he says I want to send a shout out to my girlfriend Beyonce.....and then everyone started laughing and they said something but i couldnt understand. You can hear it at D12nation.com
the thing is 23 min and he says it at the end.

karamellecandy

Postby karamellecandy » Fri Jun 08, 2001 3:10 pm

you guys also missed the beginning of the show, when BET showed Destiny's Child's 'bootylicious' video. When d-12 and Em did their little dance off the song and Em said 'i wanna give a shout out to my fiance Beyonce.' When the host asked him more about it he said 'she keeps denying it. I'ma have to break up with her.' Sounds to me like he's really infatuated with her. I don't know if the feelings mutual for Beyonce though.'

BoyBandBabe

Postby BoyBandBabe » Fri Jun 08, 2001 3:46 pm

Okay, I seriously doubt they are together since Beyonce said they weren't. He may be joking, but there are MANY people who would boycott the companies that Destiny's Child endorses, so I think it's wrong of him to joke like that. It's making her look bad, you know, the thought of her endorsing companies and dating a homophobe, at least former drug user and wife-beater. Not to mention all the other crap he's done. Em is very talented. I actually used to love the heck outta him, but when he started dissin my fav artists, like *NSYNC and Brit and Christina, I got pissed. Mainly about the Christina thing. He has a daughter, that from what I've heard from him, he loves, and I can't understand why he would diss someone elses daughter that way. Does he think his daughter is the only female that deserves respect? He has some nerve AND issues. Anyway, back to what I was saying, when he started dissing them, I stopped supporting him. He may be like, I have LOTS of fans, but there ARE others like me who don't support him b/c of his crap. He COULD be selling more. -BYE BYE BYE!

Return to “Eminem”