Eminem News

Froggie

Postby Froggie » Mon Apr 08, 2002 11:04 am

This was posted by Dirty Jim at d12online
------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's been awhile since anyone has heard ish from me... however I have been pretty busy dealing with a bunch of Biz.... Also some of the info I am bout to drop has already leaked, however I was intentionally waiting on it to leak elsewhere prior to me saying anything, but some is EXCLUSIVE to this very post.... HOLLA!!!!!!

1. D12 in studio this week with Em finishing up 'The Eminem Show'

2. First single off of Em's 3rd album, 'The Eminem Show' is slated to be 'Without Me' (very catchy dope tune 4sho! Just imagine 'My Name Is', 'The Real Silm Shady', 'Purple Pills', and 'I'm Back' all wrapped into one!)

3. Video for 'Without Me' being shot this upcoming week!!! ;-)

4. Em & D12 on Saturday Night Live - May 11, 2002

5. D12 doing Bob Marley Fest in Miami, Florida on June 8, 2002.

6. Be onda lookout for VH1 Special on Eminem very very soon. They were just here in tha D and interveiwed Proof and Em and some other peeps as well! Gsh**

7. Check out May issue of SOURCE mag. which has Eminem on cover as well as an extensive article!

8. Em's debut movie, '8MILE' set to hit BIG SCREENS in Oct./Nov. of 2002.

9. 8 week 'Eminem Show' tour in works for this upcoming summer.

10. Eminem Show slated to drop June 4, 2002.

11. Some 'Eminem Show' collabs include... D12, Obie Trice, Nate Dogg, and well I will leave it at that 4 now cuz I don't wanna spoil it however there are a couple more and it's all G!

12. And finally.... Words can't describe the dopeness of this upcoming album by the Shady one. It's truely Genius and I have no doubts in my mind that he will be finally considered amongst the BEST and given his proper dues, if not the BEST ever!

Edited to add: Thanks to sassybaby who posted the SNL news first. :)

:dance:

(Edited by Froggie at 4:34 pm on April 8, 2002)

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:23 pm

No Prob, lol :)

Return to “Eminem”