Eminem and Fred Durst are friends again

S L I M M Y

Eminem and Fred Durst are friends again

Postby S L I M M Y » Fri Feb 22, 2002 11:20 pm

Eminem and Fred Durst are friends again from wha I have heard...Limp Bizkit is doin a song with em 4 his new album and itz called 'New World Order.'(NWO) Em is going to be rappin as if he were Osma Bin Laden tauntin the amercianz and Fred Durst is an american troop...Limp Bizkit will play the music in the back ground. I never thought this beef would last, I think it was fake to begin with......who knowz

ne replyz?? holla back younginz

(Edited by S L I M M Y at 4:21 am on Feb. 23, 2002)

Froggie

Postby Froggie » Sat Feb 23, 2002 8:28 am

I don't think its true. A few people were saying it was from MTV but it wasn't there.

:dance:

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:43 pm

TOLD YA SO FROGGIE (: ITZ EVEN ON D NEWZ ABSTRACTZ 4 EM

IM WAYYYYYYYYYY AHEAD OF ABSTRACTZ!!

Froggie

Postby Froggie » Fri Mar 01, 2002 3:23 pm

Has anybody given an actually source? Or is the rumour just getting repeated?

Like I said before, people were saying it was at MTV.com yet there was never a link provided.

MakGonz

Postby MakGonz » Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:31 pm

the 411

' I figured I've been gone so long that its only right I come
back with juicey info.. I just left Em house, we listened
to the whole album, and I must say this is his best
work ever, lyrics R crazy, I'm willin' to even
say that I'm glad to be part of this history
N the making by saying Em shall be crowned the gr8est
and look at it like this, if the best golf player is black
then there should B no problem 4 da best rapper
to be white.....WATCH!!!!'

MakGonz

Postby MakGonz » Sat Apr 20, 2002 2:25 pm

4/19/02
Limited version of 'The Eminem Show'. It will be available everywhere June 4th. The album will be released in a limited deluxe edition that will feature a bonus DVD containing exclusive never before seen live performances and interviews.

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:14 pm

15 MIN CONVO W/ EM......
Sarcazm: I spoke with Em for about 15mins today and the word is that 'Without Me' was dropped today, not next friday like was posted by the admins (D12World.com)......Now I know that you may not belive me, and that's great I proly wouldn't belive you either, but it's true....Proof is in LA right now secureing some deals and sh*t and will comin back to the D shortly. Yes he will be going with Marshall to the SNL show May 11th, and just so you guys stop questioning 'who is he dissing on the album' stuff, here's a lil hint: 'when I diss you wouldn't wanna answer this, even if you came back with a battle rap you wrote for __________'. Let's just say a certain idiotic rapper gets his on this album and that sh*t is fuc*in hot!

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:27 pm

HERE'Z ANOTHER HINT WHO DIS PERSON MIGHT B, HERE'Z D REASON Y THEY AT IT NOW....

This is a strange beef to address because it's more of a one-sided beef. Eminem has never dissed ??????? and he's only mentioned his name in the odd freestyle or one-liner. Apparently, this was enough to prompt ??????? to record the song 'U Didn't Care,' a sequel to the classic Eminem track 'Stan'. In the skit before the song, ??????? witnesses Stan driving off the bridge and he pulls over and helps him. In 'U Didn't Care', ??????? takes the role of Stan and writes to Eminem. Stan is a recurring character throughout ??????? ' latest album 'C True Hollywood Stories' and Eminem is even pictured in the album's ad. At the moment, it is not known whether or not Eminem will respond to ???????' diss track towards him. The other mystery is what triggered ???????' obsession with Eminem. This is most likely a publicity stunt, similar to the beef Esham has with D-12.

DO YA GUYZ NO WHO IT IS......

Froggie

Postby Froggie » Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:49 am

Quote: from S L I M M Y on 11:27 pm on April 21, 2002[br]DO YA GUYZ NO WHO IT IS......

Its Canibus.

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:23 pm

O YEA ITZ CANIBUS, I KNEW DAT (:
CURIOUS, HOW'D U NO??

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:24 pm

I JUZ LISTENED 2 ALL D CHORUSES N D ALBUM, DAMN LOTZA GOOD sh** !!
AND IM PRETTY SURE D GIRLIEZ WILL LUV ALL D HALIE SONGZ, O YEA EMINEM 'SINGZ' BIG TYME, IF YA HAVENT NOTICED ALREADY LIKE HE HAS N ROCK CITY

IM NOT SURE WHA OTHER RAPPERZ OR OTHER PEEPZ WILL THINK OF EM ASS 'SINGIN' N HIS D EM SHO.
COOL THOUGH, I GUESS

Return to “Eminem”