GOD DAMN SLEEPIE PERSON...

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:41 pm

LOOKZ LIKE DIS PERSON JUZ WOKE UP FROM A LONG ASS NIGHTMARE OR SOMETHING.....

WHO D HELL R U, IM GUESSIN U A CHICK CUZ OF YA ICON N sh** , WONDERIN CUZ I MEAN ALL OF A SUDDEN U POSTED sh** ABOUT ALL TOPICZ, TALKIN sh** N ALL,(GIVIN YA OPINION)

HOW BOUT U GIVE SOME EM NEWZ OF YASELF AND DIS TYME, I GET 2 SAY sh** BOUT IT EH?? HOW BOUT IT, TASTE OF YA OWN SLEEPIETYME MEDICINE

HOLLA BACK YOUNG'N

PS: DONT LET D BED BUGZ BITE YA ASS

Sleepie

Postby Sleepie » Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:18 pm

Wassup SLIMMY. Aight, I just noticed this web board, and it looked kinda cool. And since I was bored out of my mind, I decided, hey, lemme throw in my two sence. Of course I am gunna make people pissed by some of the stuff I say, but I'm not here to make anyone happy. Also, its my opinion. I am far from Detroit or NY, so you guys prolly have much more news that I do, but I do keep up with most stuff, and I try to keep an open mind on new stuff.
I'm not a chick, but I guess that retard icon I had might have gave that impression.

As for who I am? I guess since this is an eminem board, unless I was eminem, I would suspect that the people don't give a damn who I am. Therefore, no need to give additional detailed info, except that I live in Texas and listen to mostly screw. When im not listening to screw, im hearing nas, eminem, and ATL stuff. Anyways, I'm bout to throw like 10 more posts at ya, so you will see me lots more often. pZ kiddoes.

Return to “Eminem”