Moby responds to Em's song

MakGonz

Postby MakGonz » Wed May 08, 2002 3:02 pm

hey slimmy suppose I got this from abstracts.net to huh, haha, little bitch!

'I'm so amused. Apparently Eminem disses me on his new single. I haven't heard it yet, but i do think it's very funny that he's singled me out as an object of his scorn. Oh well. I'm honoured to have received my first celebrity diss. Well, first celebrity musical-diss. I won't be dissing him back (given the fact my skills as an MC are terrible, almost as bad as Homer Simpson's. Ok Worse), but i will say as i said before, that musicians need to assume a certain artistic responsibility when their fan base is very, very young. A 30 year old listening to an Eminem song that glorifies misogyny and homophobia is going to interpret the lyrics a lot differently that a 10 year old listening to the same song.'

S L I M M Y

Postby S L I M M Y » Wed May 08, 2002 7:16 pm

UMM LOL, ACTUALLY YES MOTHAF***
ER, IF YA CAN READ, GO BACK 2 APRIL 26TH OF EMZ NEWZ ON ABRACTZ!.......

April 27, 2002 - Moby, who keeps a daily running diary on his official website, has reacted to the Eminem diss on his new track 'Without Me'. Moby said, 'I'm so amused. Apparently Eminem disses me on his new single. I haven't heard it yet, but I do think it's very funny that he's singled me out as an object of his scorn. The weird thing is that I actually do think that Eminem has skills as an mc, but it disturbs me that he glorifies homophobia and misogyny in his songs, especially seeing as his listeners are, for the most part, very impressionable 10 year old boys.' He adds that he's honored by the diss, and won't be dissing him back. Read more.

AFTER YOU CLICK ON D 'READ MORE' U'LL GET DIS......

'Eminem
4/26/2002 - London

i'm so amused...
apparently eminem disses me on his new single.
i haven't heard it yet, but i do think it's very funny that he's singled me out as an object of his scorn.
the weird thing is that i actually do think that eminem has skills as an mc, but it disturbs me that he glorifies homophobia and misogyny in his songs, especially seeing as his listeners are, for the most part, very impressionable 10 year old boys.
oh well.
i'm honored to have received my first celebrity diss. well, first celebrity musical-diss.
i won't be dissing him back (given the fact that MY skills as an mc are terrible, almost as bad as homer simpsons, ok, worse), but i will say, as i said before, that musicians need to assume a certain aritistic responsibility when their fan base is very, very young.
a 30 year old listening to an eminem song that glorifies misogyny and homophobia is going to interpret the lyrics a lot differently than a 10 year old listening to the same song.
from my perspective any music that glorifies abuse, misogyny, homophobia or racism is disturbing, but especially so when its targeted to fan base of 10 year old boys.
but anyway, if your reading this eminem, thanks for the diss.
really, i mean it.
and no hard feelings from me.
-moby

p.s-and was anyone else amused when that 'radio don't even play my jams' song was on the radio 30 times a day?

<<   |   Close   |   >>
  Email to a friend
'

YEA WHA NOW MOTHAF***
A! LOOKZ SO SIMLIAR 2 WHA U JUZ SAID,SO WHO U PLAYIN W/ HUH?
JUZ MEMBER,  CUZ WHA U SAY IS WHA U SAY
AND ABVIOUSLLY IM CORRECT
GOT EM!

'Yo dis is eminem, tell 'em i said (*tchka*) my dick!'

(Edited by S L I M M Y at 1:19 am on May 9, 2002)

Return to “Eminem”