Eminem threatens fans who upload

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue May 21, 2002 3:39 pm

Eminem is threatening to 'Beat the sh** ' out of fans who have illegally uploaded his music onto the Internet.
Despite his new album, ‘The Eminem Show’, being one of the most closely guarded pre-release projects in history, it is now widely available to buy and download illegally weeks ahead of release.

Despite strict security measures, all 20 tracks from ‘The Eminem Show’ are available on the Internet, almost a month ahead of the album’s June 3 release – meaning his label Interscope could lose millions.

The rapper said bluntly: 'I think that sh** is F*** ing bullsh** . Whoever put my sh** on the Internet, I want to meet that motherf***er and beat the sh** out of him, because I picture this scrawny little dickhead going ‘I got Eminem's new CD! I got Eminem's new CD! I'm going to put it on the Internet.' I think that anybody who tries to make excuses for that sh** is a F*** ing bitch.'

Internet downloading of music has concerned labels and artists, but there is an even greater fear about bootlegging – selling copies of the downloaded music to fans who can’t wait for the real thing or can’t afford it. Copies of ‘The Eminem Show’‘ were being sold openly in New York last week for $5.

As a result of the leak, the album will now be released on Monday (May 27). For more on this story, see this week's NME, which is out in London now and nationwide tomorrow (May 22).

nme.com/news/101808.htmhttp://www.nme.com/news/101808.htm

Sleepie

Postby Sleepie » Fri May 24, 2002 2:10 am

Ya'll should go grab Kay Slay's new album 'Say What Ya Say', which is hosted by Eminem. On track 6, eminem blasts bootleggers and internet pirates. Also, on the first couple of tracks, Eminem and XZibit dis Jermain Dupri for Dr Dre. Nice mixtape, pic it up.

Return to “Eminem”