Eminem on Rapcity yesturday

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:02 pm

hey ya'll.. yo I just turned on my tv yesturday.. and Rapcity was starting, and all i saw was shoes, so i thought they were big tiger's, but it was Eminem intead! :)! I was soo shocked, i had no idea he was gonna be on. They did the interview in his basement or 'Underground Attic' as Em likes to call it.. he has about 7 video game machine things.. a turntable couches and nintendo! they didn't go anywhere else. But Em was talking about the Jermaine Depri thing. He said Dre had read the interview in a magazine or something, and came to him and asked him to do a song(eminem)'and as the devil's advocate.. i did it(laugh)'
God, he's on BET ALOT latley! lol

shadyschica

Postby shadyschica » Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:55 am

no sh** really. the one day I miss it eminem wanna come on and they were at his house too damn. yo tell me if you know when it's gonna come on again.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:13 am

I'm not sure if it will come on again... it might on a rapcity flashback or something?

Sleepie

Postby Sleepie » Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:47 am

Eminem on BET. Great, and while they are at it, replay some of the white jokes that all the people on ComicView say daily. BET is a joke. They need to either change their name, or figure better acronyms than Black Entertainment Television. I especially like it at around 2AM, when they start showing infomercials, and start selling stuff that only white people would buy. Hillarious. BET GOOD? Its called racism, and it goes both ways. What would happen if they made a major channel called 'White Entertainment Television' and they had people bashing blacks on their Comedy show. I just think its hillarious how they would want a white person on a show that bashes white people so much. Yea, eminem also bashes white people, but he's still white. If he really wanted to be black, he should stop with the peroxide. Anyways, I hate to use the stage as a 'political' platform, but im bored, and just wanted to run my mouth. Im not racist in any way, just the the idea of 'Eminem on BET' was really ammusing.

Note to BET: No hard feelings, but how long can you guys celebrate Comic Views 10th Anniversary?

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:16 pm

Why was he on Comic View or something? and what you mean he disses whites?

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:21 pm

you know.. i guess I kinda agree with you. I mean it ain't like we have a station just for whites.. and if we did it would be considered racist. Bet Awards are all just blacks to.. i mean at any award show, all races and colours are there. and if there was just for one.. it would be considered racist. I don't understand why BET is just for like black people.. I ain't racist, but your right, it ain't very fair.

Return to “Eminem”