Eminem and Brittany Murphy

Border Girl

Postby Border Girl » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:35 pm

First and for most I'm new to this place so I would like to say hello to everyone here! Second, I would like to know if u guys have heard the rumors going on the Brittany Murphy and Eminem are going out? I went to a couple of Brittany Murphy Web Pages and it seems that thats all they are talking about. Anyways I just wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. Peace!

BrazilianMamiNYC

Postby BrazilianMamiNYC » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:49 pm

Nah...They're not togheter. this is old...There were rumors when they're shooting the movie that britany was in love with him or something....

Has anyone seen her on MTV picking up her favorite movies at Blockbuster?? She looks so anorexic... :(

BrazilianMamiNYC

Postby BrazilianMamiNYC » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:53 pm

Nah...They're not togheter. this is old...There were rumors when they're shooting the movie that britany was in love with him or something....

Has anyone seen her on MTV picking up her favorite movies at Blockbuster?? She looks so anorexic... :(

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:44 am

Anorexic...? are you joking if thats anorexic, then what do you call all those other people out their? meh? oh well yeah their not seeing each other..as of now!

BrazilianMamiNYC

Postby BrazilianMamiNYC » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:10 pm

yeah,she looks anorexic to me. all of these actress do, actually.
the hottest artists in the entertainment business to me are j.lo and beyonce but unfortnatelly there're tons of people who consider them 'fat'....

i'm a size 7, i think if i had an album out people would call me 'obese', no sh*t... lol but i don't care ,though. *shrugs*

Eminemsgirl

Postby Eminemsgirl » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:39 pm

A couple weeks ago I read an article in Us weekly magazine. The magazine declared Brittany Murphy to be Eminem's 'new girlfriend'. I'm not sure if the magazine is a reliable source, but it said that they had hooked up on the set of 8 mile. The magazine also said that at the 2002 MTV Movie awards brittany was flipping eminem off during his performance as one of the couples signals for 'love'. I think Us weekly assumed they were dating because of her 'reaction' to his performance. But just because she was 'enthusiastic' for her 'friend' doesn't mean their dating.

But if they are dating I'm happy for them.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:27 pm

I just bought today the new Maxim Blender Mag ... and he said he isn't in a relationship right now, he doesn't want to get married again or do the whole nine, and he definatley has no plans for more kids.

sassybaby
Advanced Member

Postby sassybaby » Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:55 pm

Yo, Brittany Murphy soo has the hotts for Em. When I watched the Mtv Movie Awards again, she practically has like...an 'orgasm' over his performance.. and she doesn't take her eyes off of him

viv

Postby viv » Sat Jul 27, 2002 9:08 pm

I know they aren't together like that because I went through one of his websites and it said that Em and Brittany didn't have anything goin on! :D

Return to “Eminem”