Hi...i'm New Here And Enrique Rocks

Enriqueismyhero

Postby Enriqueismyhero » Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:11 am

hello everone...I saw him for the first time in concert on 9-20-02 ,,,,,,,OMG he was so great...I would love to go to other one of his shows and also meet him' I'm 24 from nc and my name is carolyn...by going to his show..he has really helped me out...

soccerdude108

Postby soccerdude108 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:21 am

What songs did he perform? It would be cool if he performed a lot different songs of each tour stop.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:39 pm

Enrique must of sung....Hero and DONT TURN OFF THE LIGHTS right? I dont really like him but oh well.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:15 am

I agree that Enrique is awesome in concert. I saw him in Camden, NJ on 9/26. He put on an awesome show. He had so much energy. He bounced around that stage and covered every square inch of it. He was just a non stop ball of energy and he really worked the crowd. I love how he kids around with the audience and does those teasingly sexual skits to really get the audience going. He really is a great showman and he does sing pretty decent. Of course, his drop dead gorgeous looks also help LOL I would definately go to see him again!

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:12 am

I would hardly call Enrique a great Showman. Ricky on the other hand.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:01 pm

How would you know if you never seen him in concert. Until you see him in concert you have no knowledge whether he's a great showman or not so you can't say he isn't. The fact that he sells out concerts and you can hear the fans screams from miles away shows that he is definately a showman. By the way, if you don't like Enrique why are you here?

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”