Enrique Is Sooooooooooooo Fine!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:48 am

Hi, my name is Becky. I have become a big fan of Enrique this past year. Hero is my favorite song and I love the video. I think he is such a good singer and he is soooooooooooo sexy. I love his big dark puppydog eyes and pouty lips. He has a nice bod too. I love his songs and have been collecting his cds. I have one question, can anyone tell me where I the first Spanish cd he ever did? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I would love to get it so I can add to my collection. I just love Enrique and I'm glad to see so many others do too.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:50 pm

Hello Becky, welcome to the forum. It's nice to see another person who is crazy for Enrique. LOL I agree, he is FINE! Okay, I think if you go on http://www.amazon.com you might find Enrique's first Spanish cd available there of you can always try ebay. People are always selling cds, both his newer and older ones. Hope that helps. Good luck!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Nov 25, 2002 3:48 pm

Hi Becky, welcome to the board. You aren't alone with your admiration for Enrique. His music and his presence has changed my life for the better. Whenever I feel down, I listen to his beautiful music and I always feel better afterwards. He has that affect on a lot of people. I especially listen to his lyrics because knowing he wrote those beautiful words himself makes me admire him even more. He truly is gifted no matter what other critics might say. Anyone can dance, but it takes a truly gifted person to write their innermost feelings down on paper and then turn them into a song. For that, I will love him and his music forever!

VIVA ENRIQUE!!!

hi_there_mate

Postby hi_there_mate » Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:52 pm

hi there i agree with you all hes the best singer the sexiest male and hes family should be proud of him.hes so fine got the looks and body! :lickout: :yum: :biggrin: :blowkiss: :thumbup: :crossfingers:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”