Enrique Is Too Pretty And Gay! I Should Know.

the_nasty_playa

Postby the_nasty_playa » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:07 am

Hey all you girls who lust after your prettyboy Enrique. I've got an eye opener for ya. He has been making a fool out of you all because he's gay. I should know since I am gay too and I had his tight little a$$ last night. He was a good fcuk, that's for sure. He had my 10 incher up him so many times so whenever you see him walking funny then you'll know why. So I would stop wasting my time lusting after this pretty homo because he like da boys!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:28 pm

Oh great! Another idiot on this board. Why don't you just shut up! Enrique is NOT gay, never was and never will be so stop saying he is. You just wish he was because you can't ever have him.

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:12 pm

Oh its ok for Enrique fans to question Ricky's sexuality, but when anyone else says That Enrique could possibly be homosexual its different. You lot really are a bunch of hypocrits.

Every single male popstar/boyband member gets the is he/isn't he thing.

Get over it.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Nov 25, 2002 3:32 pm

Hmmmm....I wasn't going to reply to this post because honestly I don't find anything wrong with gay men finding Enrique attractive too and when they say he's gay I don't get offended because I know it's just wishful thinking on their part.

Now where Ricky is concerned, it isn't just Enrique fans that think he is gay, the whole world minus the 'in denial Ricky fans' think he is gay, even Barbara Walters questioned his sexuality. And sparkleUK, you mentioned that Ricky had several long term realtionships. If that's the case, and he was such a wonderful lover as Adriana was 'paid' to say, then why aren't they still with him? I bet you I, along with the rest of the world, knows that answer.

As far as Enrique and Anna, it's no publicity stunt. They are together. She has been with him throughout his tour and he was at the US Open supporting her during her tennis matches. She also met his mother, siblings and grandmother at his Miami concert and they all sat together. That's a lot of time spent together for just a supposed publicity stunt.

You know what though, we are never going to agree. You like Ricky. I like Enrique. So this is really getting old. If you like Ricky so much, do something productive and go to his board and pour your heart out because no one here started dissing Ricky until you came on here and dissed Enrique so if anyone is a hypocryte it's you, because you said Ricky took all this bashing from Enrique fans two years ago and now you Ricky fans are doing the same thing.

The world is big enough for the both of them, and the funny thing is that they live close enough together to be neighbors and are actually friends, it's their fans that make them sound like bitter rivals and that's what's sad.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:53 pm

Wonderful reply latinmusiclover. It's true that Ricky and Enrique are actually friends and what you said is so true; The world is big enough for the both of them so why do fans of both feel they have to bash the other? That is the same way it goes with Brittney fans and Christina fans. They do the same thing. Fans of Brittney bash Christina and vice versa. And then you have the Janet Jackson vs. Miarah Carey battle and the Jennifer Lopez vs. Shakira battle. The list goes on and on. It's just funny how it ended up being that way. Fans get so defensive when their idol has a rival who is just as popular as their idol is. It's like they want their idol to have all the spotlight and not share it with anyone else when in reality that's impossible. Like you said, it's getting old and fans of each should call it a truce and just enjoy their idol's music and not worry about what their rivals are doing because as long as you think your idol is number 1, that's all that matters.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:00 am

I agree with you 100%, suzie! :)

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:04 am

Hey latinmusiclover, I think we must have gotten thru to a certain Ricky Martin lover because she hasn't been bothering us lately. What we have said is so true though. Why waste your time saying bad things about an artist that's in competition with the artist you like? It doesn't get you anywhere. Some people think Ricky is the best and some people think Enrique is the best. Your not going to change that. I, of course, think Ricky sux and Enrique is a sex bomb but that besides the point. We all have our own oppinion so lets leave it at that. Now if only we can't get this nastyplaya to go away. Maybe if we ignore him, he will.

debbie24

Postby debbie24 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:15 am

Enrique is NOT gay! :angry: People who say he is are just haters, jealous or gay themselves. What Enrique is however, is a tall, dark and incredibly handsome man :P who is a great singer and songwriter. I love all his songs. I have even bought his spanish albums and they are so nice to listen too. Enrique makes women swoon! Sigh! :wub:

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:42 pm

Yeah, Enrique is not gay! He has a girlfriend. You are just stupid! Maybe you wish but it's not true!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”