I Shagged Enrique Last Night!

the_nasty_playa

Postby the_nasty_playa » Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:57 am

So you chics watch the Leno show last night? Notice how Enrique sounded a little hoarse, couldn't sit still and kept figeting on the hard stool he was sitting on? That's because I had my 10 incher in his mouth and then I rammed it up his a$$ a couple of hours before he had to perform. I made him scream and as you can see I left my lasting impression on him. He was hoarse because I rammed my 10 incher in and out of his throat till it was raw and then I rammed it up his a$$ with such force he managed to produce a hoarse scream out of his raw throat. I rammed his a$$ for a good hour before I shot my huge load inside him. So that explains the uncomfortable figeting he did on that hard stool because his a$$ was so sore after I got through with him. But you know what, he always comes back for more. He's always calling me up on my cell phone begging for me to shag him especially before a performance. I think it gets him all excited and pumped up for the performance after I literally pumped him. He loves giving head but he can barely get his pretty mouth wrapped around my huge 10 incher. It's so funny to see him struggling so I help by grabbing him behind the head and then ramming my c@ck down his throat. Oh, what a feeling! And that tight a$$ of his is a pure treat. So chics, I have to tell you you're going to be in for a huge disappointment once Enrique finally comes out of the closet and reveals our sexual relationship and I know for a fact I'm not the only guy he has been with. His management knows all about it but wants him to keep it a secret so all the horney little girls will keep buying his cds. But it's only a matter of time before Enrique wants to come out so be prepared. Your handsome [Hero] is going to admit to the world he like da boys. And it certainly shows because he is a great shag! I can't wait till the next time he calls for another night of shagging.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:53 am

You know, I'm all for objectivity and not judging gay people and all, but nasty player, your posts are totally obscene and offensive. I don't know if really don't like Enrique and you are just entertaining yourself by posting these vulgar posts or if you really do like Enrique, but either way it's sick. If you really do like him, then you should have some respect for him and his fans. Please refrain from the obscene posts in the future. Thank you.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:20 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again, Enrique is not gay and you did not have sex with him so just shut up because you are making me sick with your filthy crap! :steaming: :pukeface:

the_nasty_playa

Postby the_nasty_playa » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:37 am

Hey chics, what are you more mad at, my detailed posting or the fact that deep down you know what I am saying is true which is the fact that Enrique is gay? This is a freedom of speech so unless you chics are the moderators of this board, I can write whatever I want, you hear? So let me end by saying none of you chics have a chance at Enrique because he da pretty homo like me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

<!--EDIT|the_nasty_playa|Nov 29 2002, 03:39 PM-->

the_nasty_playa

Postby the_nasty_playa » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:41 am

By the way, nice emoticons, suzieq. Is that you barfing or is it someone else barfing after looking at ya face? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

hi_there_mate

Postby hi_there_mate » Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:47 pm

your just sick your jelous enrique can get sumone to shag him but noone can shag you so do us a favour and let us all get on loving enrique! :angry:

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:39 pm

That is so discusting! Enrique wouldn't let you touch him with a ten foot pole! Get a life!

debbie24

Postby debbie24 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:47 pm

Just ignore the idiot. He just wishes Enrique was gay because he's gay himself. Enrique isn't and never will be gay.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”