Are Enrique & Anna Getting Married?

debbie24

Postby debbie24 » Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:33 pm

Hi. I have become a huge fan of Enrique's over the past year. I think his songs are great and he's not bad to look at either. :P I must know, there is a rumor going around that Anna Kornikova has been sporting a big engagement ring and bragging that her boyfriend proposed to her. And they are saying it's Enrique. Is this true??? I mean Anna is beautiful and all and they make an attractive couple but if Enrique gets married it kind of takes part of the fantasy of him as our lover away. :unsure: I'm sure you all agree with what I'm saying, right ladies? If it were up to Enrique's female fans he'd never get married. :lol: Well, if it does happen to be true as much as I'd hate it, I'd wish him and Anna the best. ;)

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:31 am

Well, I know they are together as a couple but I highly doubt they are getting married. Enrique has said in many interviews that he isn't ready to get married yet. This has got to be just another stupid rumor that was made up.

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:47 pm

:lol: Well It would be a bit difficult for them to get married when she is already married to someone else. Unless she wants to get done for Bigamy.

A crap tennis player and a bigamist. Doesn't sound to good. The Enrqiue and Anna thing is nothing but a publicity stunt. Highly convenient for both of them considering her tennis career is going down the pan. Ask anyone on the inside and they will tell you he's Gay.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:15 pm

Oh sparkleuk, you poor, poor confused little thing. There you go confusing Enrique with Ricky again. Enrique is not the one that is gay, Ricky is. And the biggest point is that you're telling us to ask other people if Enrique is gay or not. With Ricky, you don't even have to ask because everyone already knows the answer to that one...he's as gay as they come.

Um... and I don't know where you are getting your information from about Anna because she is not married at all. If you are talking about that hockey player she used to date, she wan't married to him, they were just dating and then they broke up. And your jealousy of her is quite obvious. Of course, who wouldn't be jealous of her? After all, she gorgeous with her long wavy golden hair and athletic built, she's rich, wanted by men, and she's dating the sexiest man on the planet. I bet even Ricky is jealous of her because he wishes he could have her boyfriend. hahaha!

Oh, and welcome to the board Debbie. Glad to see yet another gal with great taste!...lol...Enrique is as fine as they come! Oh, and don't mind sparkleuk. She's a Ricky Martin fan who is threatened by Enrique's huge popularity and feels she must come on here and trash Enrique to try and make Ricky sound like he's some God compared to Enrique. Don't worry, no one's buying it. I actually find her amusing...lol...She's pretty harmless. Who I don't think should be here is that guy who goes by the nasty playa. His posts are down right discusting and vulgar. I emailed the moderator about this character and got a reply back saying that his posting priviledges have been removed so we shouldn't be bothered by his offensive postings anymore, thank God. Anyways, I hope you like it here. It's always nice to share thoughts and oppinions with other Enrique fans. Take care!

VIVA ENRIQUE!!!

debbie24

Postby debbie24 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:07 am

Thanks for the warm welcome latinmusiclover. So Anna and Enrique are pretty serious then? I hope it's not serious enough for marriage. They should at least wait a couple of years before they take that step. Many celebrity marriages end up in divorce so they should really get to know each other's good points and bad points before they decide to marry. I am glad he is happy even though I wish I could be her. :(

And this is for you, SparkleUK. Enrique is not gay and even if he was, I wouldn't care because that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a great singer and has a beautiful face and sexy body. Tell me this, if he is gay, then why is he a magnet for all these beautiful women who fall at his feet? Wouldn't they know if he is gay or not? I don't think he is gay at all. What I am sure of is that if I had a chance at him, gay or not, I'd take it! :lol:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”