Anna Jealous Over Enrique's Masseuse

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:18 pm

I saw this article and found it quite amusing. If Anna wants to stay with Enrique, she better stop her jealousy fits and get used to the idea that Enrique will always have other women around him. LOL

source:
soundbuzz.com/NewsArticle.asp?NewsId=12206&country=9999&languageid=2http://www.soundbuzz.com/NewsArticle.asp?N...99&languageid=2

Kournikova's Rage At Enrique's Masseuse
[Singapore - 23 December 2002]

Tennis babe Anna Kournikova flew into a jealous rage backstage at an Enrique Iglesias concert when she realised his masseuse was a stunner.

Sexy masseuse-to-the-stars Dot Stein was called in to rub the Latin hunk down before a recent show in Berlin, Germany, but she was too good looking as far as the Russian pin-up was concerned.

Stein reveals, "Enrique is so sexy and I was looking forward to working with him - Anna had apparently shown an interest in having a massage too."

"But when I arrived Anna was like, 'Over my dead body. I'm not interested,' and that was that. She wasn't arrogant in any way. It's a natural reaction - he's very attractive. I still got to watch the show from the second row." (WENN)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:19 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'm jealous of the masseuse...:drool:</span>

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:37 pm

I don't blame Anna for bring jealous of Enrique's massuese. I am jealous too. I wish I could rub down Enrique in his most intimate places too. LOL

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”