Are They Really An Item?

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:53 pm

Are Anna Kornikova and Enrique really an item? I personally think it's all staged for publicity reasons. Honestly I think Enrique isn't good enough for a super hot babe like Anna. I know he is lusted after by millions of women but I can't honestly see the reason why. Okay, he is goodlooking but to me he's goodlooking in an effeminate way. He's too much of a pretty boy and too wimpish. I thought girls digged badboys not wimps. I don't get it. Maybe it's the money and fame that attracts all the women to him. All I know is that Anna would look better with a rugged guy like me for instance. I'm tall, rugged and weigh 238lbs which is all muscle. I could rearrange Enrique's pretty face with one hand tied behind my back. Hell, I could probaly blow on Enrique and he would fall over. I hate the guy especially since he can get any hot woman he wants even though he's a wimp. What an unfair world.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Jan 04, 2003 9:56 am

Yes, they are going out and no it's not just for the publicity. They were attracted to each other when they did the video and now they are a couple. And just because you wish you could be with Anna doesn't entitle you to insult Enrique and wish to beat him up. You are imature. Anna is with Enrique so just deal with it. It's not like you'll ever have a chance with her.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”