Enrique Makes British Sex Survey

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:22 pm

Was there ever any doubt?!? LOL ...Of course Enrique is irresistable, just look at him.

I'm posting the URL for anyone who wants to go directly to the source of the article but for anyone who just wants to know what it says without going there, I copied and pasted the article here for your convience.

source: mirror.co.uk/miriam/miriam/page.cfm?objectid=12518317&method=full&siteid=50143http://www.mirror.co.uk/miriam/miriam/page...ll&siteid=50143

Here's the article:
ARE BRITISH MEN A LETDOWN IN BED? Letter of the day

Dear Miriam,

I'M sick of girls telling me that British men make lousy lovers.

They come back from holiday bragging about Spaniards, Italians and Greeks saying that they leave us standing.

Can there really be such a difference between European countries?

Miriam replies...

THOSE girls are having you on. Look at the latest statistics. Brits are in the top five in the world's sex league, a survey has revealed.

Recent research shows Brits are having sex on average 149 times a year - only beaten by the French (167), Dutch (158), Danes (152) and Canadians (150).

Those who get passionate less often include the Spanish (121), Kiwis (135) and Americans (138).

And while Brits' favourite fantasy is having sex with a celebrity (74 per cent), almost half of British males fantasise about sex with their best friend's partner (49 per cent) and 16 per cent of women think about sex with their boss.

Brad Pitt is seen as the sexiest male celebrity (33 per cent), followed by David Beckham and Enrique Iglesias (both 16 per cent) and Kylie Minogue is considered the sexiest female celebrity (18 per cent) closely followed by Jennifer Lopez with 17 per cent of the vote.

In keeping with health statistics that claim venereal disease and HIV infection is on the increase, the latest survey suggests Brits aren't taking sexual responsibilities seriously.

The survey reveals many Brits put themselves at risk by having unprotected sex. More than two thirds (68 per cent) believe HIV/Aids is a serious problem in this country but almost four in 10 (39 per cent) have had unprotected sex with a new partner in the past 12 months.

It is 18-20 year olds who take the most risks. In Britain, nearly half of this age group (46 per cent) had sex without a condom with a new or different partner in the past year, putting themselves at risk from sexually transmitted infections.

So educating young people about sexually-transmitted diseases is becoming increasingly important, with a fifth of under-16s claiming schools should take the lead in improving HIV/Aids awareness. The same number of 25-30 year olds see it as a government role.

The truth is many teenagers will have sex, so we must take a pragmatic approach.

It is vital they understand they must use a condom to protect themselves and their partner.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”