Enrique Update

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:05 am

EI Music Update

....>>>January 17, 2003: Good News Everyone! According to our sources at EI Music, Enrique is currently having a nice rest like he deserves for all the work he put in last year. Not only that, currently Enrique is enjoying his time away by writing new songs and new material for an upcoming new album as he promised in interviews at the end of last year. No word yet when this new album will be released. When we asked on his upcoming schedule of events, we were told that the months of January, February and March have nothing planned on them for now except for Enrique writing new songs. So far, there is no word yet on a third single and new video planned from Enrique's new Spanish album "Quizas". Of course, keep in mind, that the above information can change at any time. If we hear anything different on his schedule, we will be sure to let you know. See and Discusss here http://pub49.ezboard.com/badoringenriquehttp://pub49.ezboard.com/badoringenrique.

source: EI Music

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Jan 19, 2003 4:55 pm

Hey thanks suzieQ, for always keeping us informed with Enrique news. You are the best and you certainly are a true fan unlike SparkleUK is to Ricky Martin. She spends more time on our Enrique's board then she does Ricky's. In fact she hasn't posted on Ricky's board in weeks. I can count the number of posts she has on Ricky's board on one hand whereas I don't have enough fingers to count the amount of her posts here. I asked her what's up with that and she refuses to answer. Probably because she's really a closet Enrique fan. Why else would she be here and not at Ricky's board? Can't say I blame her. Enrique is quite irresistable as we all know. LOL

Poor SparkleUK, you can stop the act now. We all know you've got the hots for Enrique! Nothing you say bad about Enrique is ever going to be taken serious now. Your cover has been blown. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:41 pm

Yeah, now he has more time to cruise the gay bars.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:37 am

I'm guessing , big man on campus, that you are either jealous of Enrique or you are the one that is gay and are wishfully thinking Enrique is too. If it's the later, sorry to disappoint you but Enrique likes fish, not sausage if you know what I mean.

kiko

Postby kiko » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:29 am

OMG, this is my first visit here and maybe the last one.

What a primitive remark from the previous post,SuzieQ!

What's wrong with Enrique being a gay?

Have you heard for the news about Anna and Enrique's "love story" finally come to an end?
Anyway, everybody knew it's been the publicity stunt - him being a gay they had to find somebody to cover for him.

I am happy for him to be on my side!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Jan 25, 2003 11:42 am

kiko, you are right, my comment was uncalled for and I apologise, but you have to understand that big man on campus isn't gay himself, he's a fan of Anna's and he hates Enrique so he's always commenting on how Enrique is gay and doesn't deserve to be with Anna. So I was just defending Enrique. I know my comment was harsh but I meant it directly towards him. I didn't mean to sound like I hate gay people because I don't and I know Enrique has many gay male fans and I don't see anything worng with that whatsoever. In fact, Enrique himself embraces his gay fans. He has publicly said that "A good portion of my fans are gay and I love them all." So I think it's great Enrique has so many fans, whether it be female or male. So if I defended you with my comment, kiko, I apologise. It was meant as a dig to big man on campus. I didn't mean to imply that there was something wrong with being gay. Please don't feel you are not welcome here because we welcome anyone who truly likes Enrique and is a fan of him and his music.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”