Is Enrique Bisexual?

User avatar
candygrl
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:21 pm
Contact:

Postby candygrl » Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:33 pm

Hello I am new here. I see there has been some hostility on this board and before anyone starts yelling at me, I AM an Enrique fan and my question is genuine and I'm not trying to start trouble. I love Enrique's music and find him very attractive. I especially love his eyes. I am just so curious about his sexuality though. So many people say he's gay but isn't he dating Anna Kornikova? There is rumors going around that he is secretly hanging out in gay bars and even has a boyfriend. But I am so confused because he seems to be such a flirt with the ladies and he's always seen with girls around him. So the only conclusion I have come up with is that he must be bisexual. Does anyone know or heard any rumors that Enrique might be gay or bisexual? He's sooo handsome and it would be a waste if he was.

User avatar
kiko
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:16 am
Contact:

Postby kiko » Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:42 am

Not waste for me!
I would like him to be a gay or at least bisexual!

User avatar
hippiechic
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:39 am
Contact:

Postby hippiechic » Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:19 am

I don't know if he is gay or bisexual, but you never know. They say the guys who make it obvious to be seen with beautiful women all the time are the ones that have something to hide. Yes, he is handsome and talented and if it turns out he is gay or bisexual would that make him any less handsome or talented? To me, it wouldn't. I love him for his music, personality and good looks. Him being gay isn't going to take away from any of that. It's not like we will ever have the chance to be his girlfriend so why should it bother you if he might be gay? Just enjoy his music and the eye candy and don't worry about his sexuality. Only he knows the truth.

User avatar
big man on campus
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:42 pm
Contact:

Postby big man on campus » Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:32 am

Well of course you know my answer to this one. Enrique is GAY GAY GAY! It's so damn obvious! Why can't you girls see it? What, just because you think he's handsome? PRETTY is more like it. Enrique is effeminate looking, I don't know what you girls are calling sexy. You want sexy, look at me and you'll see what sexy is. Enrique has girlish features like the long eyelashes, full lips and high cheeckbones. Hell he even has a 'beautymark.' Why go for someone who is 'prettier' than you are? Wake up and realise that the guy you are all drooling over is a f**!

User avatar
Mike2003
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:10 pm
Contact:

Postby Mike2003 » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:44 pm

As a gay man myself, I'd like to add my comment if I may. I do believe Enrique is gay and I'll explain why. Before I came out of the closet, I was scared to let anyone know I was gay. And in covering it up, I would hang out with pretty girls all the time and made sure I was seen with them in public. All the while I was with these girls I would be secretly checking out other guys. Enrique does exactly the same thing. I saw him in concert this past summer and even though he had so many girls screaming for him, he kept glancing over at me and other guys in the audience and smiling. And the biggest tell tale is when he did a steamy duet with a female backup singer and it didn't 'excite' him at all. But when he was sitting on the edge of the boardwalk of his stage and he took a guy's hand, I immediatly saw him become erect inside his tight leather pants. But when he sang Hero to a girl on stage and was caressing her, he wasn't erect at all just like he wasn't when he was singing with his female backup singer. And bringing up the issue about him always being seen with beautiful women is another giveaway. He is definitely tying to hide the fact that he's really gay. We gay men know these kind of things because we did it too and can spot when a closet gay is doing the same thing. In addition to the things I have already mentioned, it has been pointed out by another poster here that Enrique has pretty effeminate features. It should also be pointed out the way he dresses. He always wears jewelry and designer low cut shirts. Besides that he displays a sensitive and emotional demeanor to him. These are also signs he is gay. I for one, would be happy if he finally went public about it. Why shouldn't he? Almost everyone suspects he is already. Of course, I know the answer to that. It's because society will turn on him and look at him as a freak. It's funny because he will still be the same exact person, nothing's changed, just that when people find out you are gay suddenly you go from being loved to being hated. Maybe that's why Enrique is afraid to come out and I find that sad. I went thru a lot of heartache when I came out. I some friends and relatives who didn't want to accept me being gay but I had to take that chance because I couldn't go on living a lie. Even though some of them came around, I still have some friends and relatives that don't want anything to do with me but if I had to do it over again, I would have still came out of the closet. It's better than living a lie for the rest of your life. It will only make you bitter. I hope Enrique will realise that and find the courage to come out. What a great thing that would be for us gays if a sexy Latin hearthrob
who is popular with the ladies suddenly revealed to the world he is gay. It would make society wake up and notice that anyone could be gay whether famous or not and that there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't change who you are.

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:46 am

Of Course the answer to this question is that Enrique is a big fat lying queer!

People say Ricky is Gay, well if he is at least he doesn't pay women to be his girlfriend. Ricky don't care what you think about him. Its obvious Enrique is a sexually retarded freak who doesn't know which side of the fence he is on.He's so desperate to appear staright that he is unlikely to gain respect from Gay men if he did get outed.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:27 pm

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! He is NOT bisexual. He is GAY. He likes c***. He is only dating Anna K to disimulate and she is doing it for publicity. That's a fake couple.

And Enrique's mole is NASTY! He is a pu***.:pukeface:

User avatar
Mike2003
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:10 pm
Contact:

Postby Mike2003 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:31 pm

There's no need to call Enrique names, SparkleUK. I'm a gay man and I happen to think Enrique is not only very handsome and talented but I also respect him as a person. You can't condemn him for not coming out of the closet. It took me many, many years to do it and I'm not even in the public eye. He is in the public spotlight and it might not only be his decision not to come out but also his promoters decision because it would ruin his image as a sexy Latin heartthrob who gets the women. It's a sad society we live in, but he would be risking his career if he came out. You mention Ricky(whom doesn't do a thing for me really. no offense, I just don't care for his music or his looks), well I believe Ricky is gay too and I don't see him admitting it either so you can't say Ricky is any more honest than Enrique is. And I thought I read that an ex-girlfriend of Ricky's was paid to say things about their sex life in order to cover up gay rumors that stemmed from the Barbara Walters show. It was in the entertainment news section of the LA Times about three years back. Also your statement about gay men not respecting Enrique is false. Enrique has a huge gay following and they certainly don't care if he is gay or not or even hiding it because we know how hard it is ourselves in a judgemental world. I was just commenting that I believe he is gay and I would like to see him come out of the closet not only for his gay fans but for himself. It doesn't mean I don't respect him or not like him because he chooses not to. Enrique is too wonderful a man to hate. There is always going to be someone critical of him and other people in the limelight. No matter what they do, they won't please everyone. But to me and millions of others, Enrique has got me hooked just by listening to his good clean sounding music, nice vocals, easygoing personality and his handsome looks. Yes, it would be nice for him to come out, but even if he doesn't, he'll still be tops with me.

User avatar
latinmusiclover
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:37 am
Contact:

Postby latinmusiclover » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:46 pm

Hey Mike2003, I like you. You are one smart man who has great taste. Thanks for your insightful and intelligent posts. And I think you are brave for telling your story about how hard it was to come out and say you are gay. You are right. There are cruel people in this world. One of them being SparlkeUK, but I decided not to waste any more time on her because she's so pathetic. Claiming she's such a Ricky Marin fan but she spends more time on Enrique's board than she does Ricky's. She needs help!

You are right that there are always going to be critics that bash Enrique( as you can see just by reading this board) But you know, they are all just either Ricky fans or jealous str8 men that wish they had his fame. But you said it best! Enrique is too wonderful a man to hate! And his music touches the soul! I don't care what anyone else thinks anymore because I know the that Enrique is amazing and no negative comments are going to change that fact.

User avatar
candygrl
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:21 pm
Contact:

Postby candygrl » Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:15 am

Wow! I didn't know my topic would bring so many replies. I guess it is a rather touchy subject though so I can understand. I do understand that you gay men want him to be gay but I still don't think I am convinced 100% that he is. I am leaning more that he might be bisexual but I don't know for sure. All I know is that he is one sexy boy and I love his dark Spanish looks. You people who hate him pick on him about his mole. Well, it doesn't take away from the fact that he has perfect features. Are you telling me he doesn't have big dark gorgeous eyes, a perfect nose, gorgeous bone structure, beautiful full lips, gorgeous black hair, gorgeous tanned skin, and a great body? Millions of women happen to love every part of him including the mole so you people can just stuff it! I don't think Ricky Martin is anything special. He's supposed to be Latin but where are the Latin looks? He doesn't look any different from the next guy. Enrique, on the other hand has such deep dark good looks. And that voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!! Even if it does turn out that Enrique is gay, I would't pass up if I ever got the chance to turn him around to liking women. hehehe

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:01 am

Enrique is NOT gay so can we please drop this subject?

And Darksyne, you want to talk about NASTY, you think XTina Aguilera is hot for pete's sake! Now that's nasty!!! :wacko: :pukeface:

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:15 pm

I have nothing against Gay People. But Enrique annoys me by parading his love life in front of the media. He so badly tried to make out that he is this irresistable ladies man but its all a big act. And apart from on this forum, nobody ever seems to question his sexuality. Yet there have been blind items in UK Tabloids speaking of a "Heroic Hearthrob who sings tortured ballads who really prefers his ow sex". People just assume Ricky is gay with no evidence to back it up.

It just annoys me!!!

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:44 pm

I don't care if he is gay or not, that's his problem. What it bothers me is that he has NO talent. He SUCKS. He can't sing, his voice is just horrible, he can't dance, he can't write songs, he can't play any instrument. He is sh**.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:46 pm

suzieQ wrote: Enrique is NOT gay so can we please drop this subject?

And Darksyne, you want to talk about NASTY, you think XTina Aguilera is hot for pete's sake! Now that's nasty!!! :wacko: :pukeface:

Are you crazy? Who thinks Christina Aguilera is hot? You are mad.:pukeface:

User avatar
Im_an_easy_chic
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:55 am
Contact:

Postby Im_an_easy_chic » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:07 am

I personally don't think he's gay but I wouldn't care if he was or not, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooo HoT! I'd still fuuck him! :happyface: :crazyjump: :safesex: :thumbup:

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:45 am

Wow! Nothing like getting straight to the point, huh 'Im an easy chic'?

And Darksyn, get your facts straight before you slam Enrique. He does indeed write own songs. He wrote almost all of the songs on his English and Spanish cd so don't even go there because I can name a list of artists that don't write their own music and it dont include Enrique. So Enrique can't sing. Wow! That means he got his successful career, millions of fans, rave reviews and music awards on his good looks alone? Yeah right! And you can't say it's because of his pop's last name because then explain to me why Julio Jr, older bro of Enrique, couldn't make it in the music business. He tried making it in the music business before Enrique and obviously his pop's name didn't help him out. So obviously Enrique had the talent to succeed whereas his brother couldn't. And if you are going to slam Enrique because he doesn't play an instrument then you might as well slam almost all the music artists out there because they don't either and I can name off a bunch of other artists that can't sing and use their body to sell there records. Enrique, on the other hand, wears casual clothes and doesn't care what people think because he wants people to focuss on his music.

And the question of all is, if Enrique so called can't sing, has a horrible voice, doesn't write his music, doesn't dance, doesn't play an instrument, wouldn't you think he would be a fraud and the music industry would strip him of his music career like they did Milli Vanilli? Obviously they don't think the way you do. They see a guy with talent that will make them millions.

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:23 am

YOU are the one that thinks Christina Aguilera is hot, Darksyne, because I have seen you on Christina's board many times raving about her. She is such a skank. I can't believe she wants to have a slutty image. It's a shame because she does have a pretty good voice but her slutty image takes away from her talent.

User avatar
big man on campus
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:42 pm
Contact:

Postby big man on campus » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:31 pm

HAHAHAHAHA! That's the funniest thing I've ever read. Enrique got a "hard on" while holding a guy's hand at his concert but didn't even get excited when his hot, half-naked female backup singer was all over him. HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for proving me right Mike2003. Enrique is a flaming homo!

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:25 pm

Enrique is the biggest closet case in music.He's never even had a serious girlfriend The only pu*** he has seen is off the meow kind.

User avatar
Mike2003
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:10 pm
Contact:

Postby Mike2003 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:37 pm

Yeah, I'm telling you like it is. When I saw him in concert, I was in the second row so I could see him as clear as day. Well, I was pretty under the influence of his handsome looks but I certainly could notice he was checking out the guys in the audience more than the girls. I got eye contact and a smile from him several times. It wasn't my imagination or wishful thinking on my part. It was like a dream come true for me and other gay men. There he was, tall, dark and handsome, all sweaty from head to toe and his muscular arms and chest were glistening from his sweat soaking his muscle shirt and then there was this big bulge in his tight leather pants. I wanted him so bad and I bet if there weren't others around, he'd want me too. I know he was turned on as much as I was. Like I said, he didn't get a huge hard on until he held a guy's hand so what's that telling you? I'm sorry to all the female fans that fanticise about their "Hero" but he really is one of us.

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:43 pm

I don't know, mikey, it sounds to me like you imagined what you wanted to happen. It might have seemed Enrique was only looking at you and other guys at the concert because you want it to be true, but at the concert I went to I can tell you for fact that Enrique was eyeing the young ladies in the first row with their chests half exposed. I think these rumors got started by people who don't like him and his gay fans. I don't believe for one second he is gay.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:12 pm

suzieQ wrote: YOU are the one that thinks Christina Aguilera is hot, Darksyne, because I have seen you on Christina's board many times raving about her. She is such a skank. I can't believe she wants to have a slutty image. It's a shame because she does have a pretty good voice but her slutty image takes away from her talent.

Are you drunk, stonned or just out of your mind? If you read at least one of my posts, you should know that I can't stand that b****. She is an ugly two bucks hooker.:pukeface:

Actually, Enriquer Iglesias CAn sing...BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
He is the worst male singer in the world. His voice is horrible, his songs are stupid, and he is a butt ugly f**. :puke: :repuke::pukeface:

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:48 am

Spoken by a true jealous idiot! You can't stand the fact that Enrique is richer than you, more famous than you, is better looking than you and has far more women wanting him than you ever will in your lifetime. If Enrique was the things you say he is then he wouldn't have a muti-million dollar recording contract and would be exposed as a fruad if he so called couldn't sing, now wouldn't he? I don't see that happening anytime soon because Enrique is far better an artist than half the stupid singers out there.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:45 pm

suzieQ wrote: Spoken by a true jealous idiot! You can't stand the fact that Enrique is richer than you, more famous than you, is better looking than you and has far more women wanting him than you ever will in your lifetime. If Enrique was the things you say he is then he wouldn't have a muti-million dollar recording contract and would be exposed as a fruad if he so called couldn't sing, now wouldn't he? I don't see that happening anytime soon because Enrique is far better an artist than half the stupid singers out there.

You're such a pathetic little b****. I'm pretty sure you're one of their ugly stupid fans that piss their panties everytime they see him. Whatever you say, he is still an ugly f** with the worst voice a male could have.

Oh, yeah! I'm so f***ing jelous!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm a girl.

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:28 pm

Enrique thinks every single woman in the world wants him! Well I find him replusive, he is orange in colour, has bushy eyebrows and big fat lips.

And loads of girls agree with me!

User avatar
Im_an_easy_chic
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:55 am
Contact:

Postby Im_an_easy_chic » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:52 pm

Are you sure you aren't getting Enrique confused with his father, sparkleUK? Enrique is not orange in color; he is beautiful bronze, baby, bronze. And those thick eyebrows are awesome because they frame those big dark, intense eyes of his. Most of all, I'd take those big pouty lips anyday. You must be on drugs because what woman in their right mind would want thin lips on a man when they can have big pouty kissable lips they can nibble on? He has a beautiful mouth. You are just putting him down because your Ricky has narrow eyes, no eyelashes and has thin lips. But you know what, I don't care because if you don't like Enrique then that's one less female I have to compete with when I make him mine. ALL MINE!!!

DarkSyne, you make me laugh! You want to see pathetic, look in the mirror!

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:18 pm

I'm in my right mind and he is f***ing nasty. Who wants him? Of course is all yours, keep it.:pukeface:

I totally agree with sparkleUK. But she forgot to mention his nasty mole.:repuke:

:puke:

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:17 pm

I agree that Enrique sucks as a singer and I think he's bisexual but I disagree with you people who say he's ugly. The guy is sooooooooooooooo sexy! Ooooh, that sexy bod of his! I think the only real purpose for his existance is to be eye candy and a good fuuck for both sexes.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:41 pm

partygal21 wrote: I agree that Enrique sucks as a singer and I think he's bisexual but I disagree with you people who say he's ugly. The guy is sooooooooooooooo sexy! Ooooh, that sexy bod of his! I think the only real purpose for his existance is to be eye candy and a good fuuck for both sexes.

lol :lol:

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:52 pm

Enrique is NOT gay, he's NOT bisexual and he's NOT a bad singer! He has NOT been put on this earth to be just eye candy and a good fuuk as you put it, partygal21. That's the most stupidest comment yet. He was put on this earth to sing and make people feel his music with their heart and emotion. Enrique is full of passion and the words to his songs are written from the heart. Not many singers write their own songs so you have to give credit where credit is due.

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:25 pm

Sorry but where Enrique is concerned, I'd rather fuuck him over listening to him sing anyday.

User avatar
big man on campus
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:42 pm
Contact:

Postby big man on campus » Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:21 am

Yeah, but he won't want to fuuck you partygal because this prettyboy is a flaming homo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

User avatar
suzieQ
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:00 am
Contact:

Postby suzieQ » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:10 pm

SHUT THE f*** UP AND LEAVE ENRIQUE ALONE!!! Until he comes out and actually says he's gay, then you have no proof that he is so just drop the stupid insinuations! His private life should be just that...PRIVATE!

User avatar
big man on campus
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:42 pm
Contact:

Postby big man on campus » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:45 pm

Hey suzieQ. In your desperate attempt to hide this thread from others further reading how much a flaming homo Enrique is by posting new threads, I've decided to post here to bump it back up to the top. Now more people can read how your precious Enrique is actually as gay as Boy George. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Some advice for you, Enrique. Stop hiding behind beautiful women like Anna and just admit that you would rather get it on with a man!

User avatar
hippiechic
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:39 am
Contact:

Postby hippiechic » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:11 am

big man on campus, you need to be set straight. SuzieQ has been posting articles and information long before this 'Is he or is he not gay/bisexual thread' came about so I'm sure she didn't post these new articles just for the mere attempt to bury this topic. And what are you, bored? You have no life? Why else would you continue to bring up this topic just to stir up trouble unless you have nothing better to do with your life. Oh, I forgot, you are hot over Anna Kornikova which would explain why you hate Enrique so much because he had her and you never will. Well, acting like an idiot isn't going to get you anywhere but looking like a fool. Grow up!

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:38 pm

The only person that knows whether Enrique is gay or not besides himself is his proctologist :bootyshake: so until Enrique or the butt doc talk, we'll never know for sure. So until then, I'm going to continue convincing myself that sexy boy :drool: Enrique is a ladylover because I certainly don't want to fantacise about a guy who likes the 'Hershey Highway.' Eeeewwwwwwwwww! :pukeface:

User avatar
big man on campus
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:42 pm
Contact:

Postby big man on campus » Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:55 pm

partygal21 wrote: The only person that knows whether Enrique is gay or not besides himself is his proctologist :bootyshake: so until Enrique or the butt doc talk, we'll never know for sure. So until then, I'm going to continue convincing myself that sexy boy :drool: Enrique is a ladylover because I certainly don't want to fantacise about a guy who likes the 'Hershey Highway.' Eeeewwwwwwwwww! :pukeface:

lol :rofl:

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:52 am

Excuse me Im an easy Chick, But I am not on drugs! Just because I don't find Enrique and his girly features attractive, have you thought that maybe your the one who is on drugs? As for Ricky having no lips, he does actually they are just not fat rubbery things. He has beautiful big eyes, and most importantly he has the most wondeful smile. When Enrique smiles(which is very rare) he looks stupid.

And at least Ricky still has hair and is not going bald!

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:16 pm

SparkleUK wrote: Excuse me Im an easy Chick, But I am not on drugs! Just because I don't find Enrique and his girly features attractive, have you thought that maybe your the one who is on drugs? As for Ricky having no lips, he does actually they are just not fat rubbery things. He has beautiful big eyes, and most importantly he has the most wondeful smile. When Enrique smiles(which is very rare) he looks stupid.

And at least Ricky still has hair and is not going bald!

I agree with you. I don't like him. He is all the time posing for the camera with a trying to seduce attitude. Have you seen what he does with her fans on stage? Eeeewwww. He kisses them with her nasty mouth and let them touch his bum. Gross! And actually, he thinks he has talent and that he is such a good singer. He has his ears plugged with wax.:repuke:

I don't like Ricky Martin's music, but at least this guy is actually good looking and he doesn't try to seduce all the time, like this moron. Honestly, if you ask me, I thionk he looks gayer than Ricky Martin.

Maybe he is not, but he looks like a flaming Homo.

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:14 pm

I think the way Enrique pulls female fans from the audience to sing Hero to them is totally disgusting. There is a difference between being good to your fans and molesting them in front of thousands of people. It reminds me of when women go to see male strippers and they pull one of them from the audinece. The women nearly always look akward, personally I would be horrified if that was me, even if I was a fan.You don't go to a pop concert to be sexually asaulted. The whole thing is carefully put together by Enrique's management to cultivate his straight as a ruler, ladies man image. He is such a hypocrit, he thinks the latin lover image is tacky yet he plays up to it more than anyone.

Ricky would never do that, he doesn't need to!

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:31 am

Ricky Martin? Eeewwwwwwwwwwwww! I don't think he's goodlooking at all. Ricky has too squarish a jawline so his face shape looks like one big square head and you say he has hair but it's lousy hair. All messed up and you never know his true hair color since he has it blond one day and brown the next. And have you ever noticed how rough his skin is when there are close ups of him on Tv and in some pictures? He must have had a bad acne problem when he was younger because he has acne scars on his cheecks that he obviously tries to cover up with piles of stage makeup. He doesn't even look Latin. He just doesn't do a thing for me but at least his music is good whereas Enrique's sucks.

Now if Enrique had Marc Anthony's voice and Ricky's music then that would be one hell of a guy. I don't care if he's gay or not, I'd still fuuck him in a heartbeat. And as far as him bringing female fans on stage, judging by the big smiles on their faces and fanning themselves with their hands, it doesn't look to me that they have a problem with it. I know I certainly would love to be caressed by my favorite singer and don't tell me you can honestly sit there and say you wouldn't want to be caressed by Ricky.

We can turn this into an Enrique vs. Ricky dabate but it doesn't matter because everyone has their own oppinions and tastes. There are people that think Ricky is the best and their are people who think Enrique is the best. I happen to like a little in both of them. I prefer Enrique's looks but Ricky's music. That's my oppinion and I'm sticking to it. Period.

User avatar
Mike2003
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:10 pm
Contact:

Postby Mike2003 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:54 am

My vote is for Enrique over Ricky anyday. Not all gay men are into femish looking boys like Ricky when they can be instead eyeing dark, ruggedly sexy men like Enrique. So as I said before Enrique gets my vote and my buddies tend to agree with me.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:55 pm

I don't think Ricky martin is a femish looking boy. He is very tall and he has a very nice body. Enrique Iglesias is a toothstick. And he looks like a girl making all those stupid faces everytime and singing like a chicken cluck. Al so, he can't dance.

And please! He has a nasty mole and hairy eyebrows.

User avatar
SparkleUK
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:07 pm
Contact:

Postby SparkleUK » Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:10 pm

Ricky is not femish looking! Enrique is the girly one with his feminine features.
Though I do admit Ricky's music is very camp and appeals to a gay following.

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:46 pm

I like everything about Enrique including his mole. And Enrique is tall too, he's 6'3" and although I admit he has long thin legs, he does have broad shoulders, a nice chest and very muscular arms and let's not forget his trademark washboard abs. Besides, at least he has beautiful smooth skin and I'd rather he have a mole than an acne scared face like Ricky's. Geez, don't you guys notice now rough Ricky's skin is in some interviews? When the light catches Ricky just right, the scars are very noticable even over the huge amount of stage makeup he packs on to try and hide them. And I don't like his square face shape and slanty eyes. I'm sorry, but I just don't find the guy appealing at all. But I'm not saying I am a huge Enrique fan either. I think Enrique's hot but that's all. I don't like his music at all and I find his voice annoying at times. That's why I say I'd rather fuuck him than listen to him.

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:06 pm

partygal21 wrote: I like everything about Enrique including his mole. And Enrique is tall too, he's 6'3" and although I admit he has long thin legs, he does have broad shoulders, a nice chest and very muscular arms and let's not forget his trademark washboard abs. Besides, at least he has beautiful smooth skin and I'd rather he have a mole than an acne scared face like Ricky's. Geez, don't you guys notice now rough Ricky's skin is in some interviews? When the light catches Ricky just right, the scars are very noticable even over the huge amount of stage makeup he packs on to try and hide them. And I don't like his square face shape and slanty eyes. I'm sorry, but I just don't find the guy appealing at all. But I'm not saying I am a huge Enrique fan either. I think Enrique's hot but that's all. I don't like his music at all and I find his voice annoying at times. That's why I say I'd rather fuuck him than listen to him.

Yeah, that's right. In my opinion he is ugly, but it's MY opinion.

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:19 am

Well good for you, and in my oppinion I find Ricky ugly, so what's your point? If you don't like Enrique, why are you wasting your time here? I certainly don't go on Ricky's board because I don't like him, so why waste my time on his board? I guess I'm trying to understand why you losers keep coming on here when you don't like Enrique. Are you that bored with your life?

User avatar
DarkSyne
Advanced Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Contact:

Postby DarkSyne » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:51 am

partygal21 wrote: Well good for you, and in my oppinion I find Ricky ugly, so what's your point? If you don't like Enrique, why are you wasting your time here? I certainly don't go on Ricky's board because I don't like him, so why waste my time on his board? I guess I'm trying to understand why you losers keep coming on here when you don't like Enrique. Are you that bored with your life?

I just want to annoy some little twats like you.

No, actually, I want to give my opinion because this is a discussion forum, and forums are to post messages and opinions.

User avatar
partygal21
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:08 pm
Contact:

Postby partygal21 » Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:06 pm

No, I think I had it right. It's because you're a loser and you're bored with your pathetic life. Like latinmusiclover had written in an earlier post, you guys don't make us mad, you make us laugh at how imature you are. Like for instance, SparkleUK, claims she likes Ricky Martin but she doesn't post on his board hardly at all. Instead, she wastes her time posting on a board of someone she supposedly doesn't like. Now a mature person would be posting on a board of an artist they admire and share their thoughts with other fans of that artist. Only pathetic losers like you spend more time on a board of someone you don't like rather than supporting the artists you do like. You said it yourself, you come on the board to try and annoy us. Now you tell me who the little twat is. How old are you? I'm guessing about 11 or 12, right? :laughup:

User avatar
latinmusiclover
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:37 am
Contact:

Postby latinmusiclover » Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:08 pm

Well, let's be fair, partygal21, you said you don't particularly like Enrique either, you just think he's hot so you aren't really supporting him but what you said is right on the nose. I've said it myself that it's funny that these people have nothing better to do than try to annoy people on a message board. It doesn't even bother me. I love Enrique and that's all that matters. I know there's other people out there that don't agree with my taste just like I don't agree with their tastes so why bother aguing the issue? I have no desire or time to waste on little babies like them. Although, I do find their posts entertaining to read. lol


Return to “Enrique Iglesias”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest