Is Enrique Bisexual?

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:40 pm

partygal21 wrote: No, I think I had it right. It's because you're a loser and you're bored with your pathetic life. Like latinmusiclover had written in an earlier post, you guys don't make us mad, you make us laugh at how imature you are. Like for instance, SparkleUK, claims she likes Ricky Martin but she doesn't post on his board hardly at all. Instead, she wastes her time posting on a board of someone she supposedly doesn't like. Now a mature person would be posting on a board of an artist they admire and share their thoughts with other fans of that artist. Only pathetic losers like you spend more time on a board of someone you don't like rather than supporting the artists you do like. You said it yourself, you come on the board to try and annoy us. Now you tell me who the little twat is. How old are you? I'm guessing about 11 or 12, right? :laughup:

Being an Enrique iGLESIAS FAN IS PATHETIC.That f***ing f** is the worst male singer in history.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:05 am

Well then there must be millions of pathetic people in the world cause that's how many fans Enrique has.

LMAO! Keep posting, Darksyne, I get a laugh reading your pathetic posts and I think you are starting to show your fangs now. Did we hit a nerve? hahahahahahahahaha

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:54 am

:laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :rofl: Ha Ha!!!!I just dont see the point of coming on a fourm of sum1 u dont like! That is a little bit weird, and can i just say Enrique is not ugly, hes a really fit man, ur boy/f/girl/f must look like the mud monster then, if enrique is not ur taste.

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:27 pm

You're so stupid. This is a waste of time.

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:22 am

You're so stupid. This is a waste of time.

Ha Ha! U finally got it!

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:29 pm

Well give the lady a cigar! Darksyne finally realised that posting stupid messages on a board of an artist you don't care for is a waste of time. She's just a little slow witted since it took her this long to figure that out when we have been telling her and her accomplise SparkleUK that all along.

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:04 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>You and your gay styled Enrique bored me</span>

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:22 am

Can't be that bored since you keep coming back here. :laughup:

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:16 am

:D :lol: totaaly agree with u^ :) B)

Mike2003

Postby Mike2003 » Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:44 pm

I still am hoping he's gay or bisexual. I'd love to think that we guys might have a chance with him too. hehehe

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:07 am

You see, here's proof that Ricky Martin has rough, acne scarred skin as seen in these pictures. Even the editor writing the article says that Ricky suffered from bad acne as a teenager and now he has the lasting scars as proof. Without all the caked on stage makeup, he's nothing special to look at. And what's with his weird shaped eyes with no lashes?

You can go on and on about Enrique's mole since, arguably that's the only true physical thing people can find fault with on him, but the fact is that he has beautiful features and nice skin, unlike Ricky.

Here's the proof that Ricky ain't all that...
http://itsb.ucsf.edu/~vcr/music3.htmlhttp://itsb.ucsf.edu/~vcr/music3.html

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:15 am

yeah, Mikey, it wouldn't be a bad thing if Enrique was bisexual because then women & men could fuuck him. Then both sexes would be happy. lol

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:31 am

Well you homos are in luck because I heard that Enrique was at a Miami club late Saturday night and then left with four guys who invited him to their pad where they took turns buttscrewing him all night long. Then they shoved huge dildos up his butt and Enrique enjoyed every minute of it because he's such a sick, flaming homo!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:19 pm

Can we just drop this subject pleaz?!? The things that you people are posting are getting rather out there and sickening!

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:36 pm

Hey Suzie, Enrique likes orgies and to have a 12 inch c*** shoved down his throat while being f***ed from behind.

Thats what gay men do, but you find it disturbing. Arn't you just homophobic?

And what does Ricky's skin have to do with it?

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:23 pm

Ricky didn't have anything to do with this subject or this board for that matter, it's you SparkleUK who kept bringing Ricky's name up saying that he's hotter than Enrique but I just don't see what's so hot about him.

And I don't care if Enrique is bisexual or totally gay, I'd still fuuck him and who knows maybe after having me, he'd go back to just liking women. I'd certainly enjoy trying anyways. lol

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:45 pm

Are you talking to me when you asked what's Ricky's skin have to do with it, SparkleUK? If so, I don't know what you are talking about because I didn't say anything about Ricky.

And no, I'm not homophobic. I have some friends that are gay. I'm just annoyed by some of the sick comments on this thread. Look how many replies this thread has gotten and they are mostly stupid, meaningless replies so I just suggested we drop this subject already because it's getting old and no one knows if Enrique is gay for sure so until he says he is, just drop it okay?

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:00 pm

And another thing, I know this may sound overexaggerated but it's not impossible. Saying Enrique is gay when he's not is not only slandering him but could also put him in danger. What I mean is that what if Enrique has some gay male fans that are obsessed with him and they get the wrong idea that he may be gay? They could end up stalking him or even try to hurt him. I know you think that may sound stupid but who remembers when Madonna was being stalked by a female fan a while back? The fan heard Madonna was bisexual so that made her fantasize about being with Madonna so she started stalking her & was caught on Madonna's mansion property and arrested. Enrique has many gay male fans and if they are led to believe he is gay when he's not, that's not fair for Enrique or his gay following. So stop making assumptions until you know the facts.

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:23 pm

suzieQ wrote: And another thing, I know this may sound overexaggerated but it's not impossible. Saying Enrique is gay when he's not is not only slandering him but could also put him in danger. What I mean is that what if Enrique has some gay male fans that are obsessed with him and they get the wrong idea that he may be gay? They could end up stalking him or even try to hurt him. I know you think that may sound stupid but who remembers when Madonna was being stalked by a female fan a while back? The fan heard Madonna was bisexual so that made her fantasize about being with Madonna so she started stalking her & was caught on Madonna's mansion property and arrested. Enrique has many gay male fans and if they are led to believe he is gay when he's not, that's not fair for Enrique or his gay following. So stop making assumptions until you know the facts.

LMAO! Good! I hope EnriGAY's pshyco gay fans drag him into a dark alley and take turns shoving their 12 inch cocks up him & then afterwards rearrange his "too pretty" face so it's beyond recognizable. Maybe then he'll be too truamatized to sing so we don't have to listen to his annoying voice or see his girly face ever again.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:43 pm

OMG! Your hatred towards Enrique is frightening, big man on campus! To wish him pshyical harm is pure evil. What has he ever done to you to wish such evil things be done to him? I know you like Anna Kornikova from your previous posts and you didn't approve of her dating Enrique but does that give you the right to wish him to be badly hurt? Besides, they aren't even dating anymore so why are you still coming on here? You must be jealous of him because you not only once but twice mentioned his 'prettyboy' looks which says to me that you think he's goodlooking and you're not so hot yourself so you are jealous of him. You wishing his face being rearranged only proves my point. Maybe you are jealous because he is famous, better looking, rich, and can get any woman he wants unlike you. Whatever the reason, it doesn't give you the right to wish him bodily harm. You need serious help!

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:13 am

Geez! Lighten up, will ya! I was only kidding around. I make it no secret I can't stand the guy but I am not serious that I want him raped, beaten up or killed. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I was just saying that as a sound off to me wishing he would go away so I wouldn't have to suffer at hearing his annoying voice again. And because you mentioned the stalking issue, I thought I'd have a little fun with it and say those things but not really meaning it. I'm NOT jealous of him or hate him just because he dated Anna even though that just fueled my contempt for him. I just can't stand the guy for the mere fact that he got where he is today on his looks and his father's name alone. So he can write songs, I'll give him that but he certainly can't sing the songs he writes. He whines thru them instead of singing them and it's just so damn annoying. And what's with his facial expressions when he sings? He looks like he's in pain. I think he should have been an actor instead of a singer because at least he knows how to display dispair and agony with his face and hand gestures. He just looks and acts like a total sissy boy which is why I think he's a flaming homo. I don't know, there are a lot of girls & gay men that get off on that but to me, it make me cringe. Yes, he's very handsome, yes he can write songs, but can you fans honestly say that's enough to consider him a great singer? Do you really like Enrique for his music or are you really in love with his image? Think about it.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:34 am

big man on campus wrote:
LMAO! Good! I hope EnriGAY's pshyco gay fans drag him into a dark alley and take turns shoving their 12 inch cocks up him & then afterwards rearrange his "too pretty" face so it's beyond recognizable.  Maybe then he'll be too truamatized to sing so we don't have to listen to his annoying voice or see his girly face ever again.

I don't care if you were kidding or not, which I highly doubt you were because I can still feel the chill from your words, but you keep these obscene postings up, I'll report you. There's no need for your hate on this board. You don't like him then that's fine but there are people on here from all ages, some of then young who shouldn't be reading your explicit, obscene postings. You don't like Enrique, then go somewhere else. And for your information, I liked Enrique and his music long before I even knew what he looked like so your theory that his fans like him more for his looks than his music is wrong. You might not like his style of music and that's your oppinion but we are also entitled to ours too so don't try to convince us that Enrique isn't a great artist because you are just wasting your time!

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:07 am

Boy, I wish I could say I'm sorry I brought the subject up about Enrique's sexuality but I have to admit this thread has become such an argumentive issue, it is more entertaining to read than a Steven King novel. lol

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:44 pm

If you decide to report big man on campus, suzie, I think you should report SparkleUK also. She has also posted some obscene filth on here too and it states when you first register that you agree not to make any derogatory, obscene or explicit sexual comments about the artists or others on the board or you can be removed. I mean, it's okay to say that you don't like an artist and think they suck but when you start posting things about how an artist enjoys having a c--- shoved up them, then that's making explicit comments that others would find offensive, especially younger readers. So be forwarned, you certain people who like to come on here and stir up trouble and write your filth, I will report you to the webmaster and have you removed if you continue to do so. This is supposed to be a publc message board where everyone can read it and not get repulsed by some filthy trash that's been posted.

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:12 pm

Did ya ever hear of Freedom of Speech?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:53 pm

whatever you said!!!

i think he is cause he seems to love most what appears in the mirror

when he looks in......... :P

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:03 am

marine* wrote: whatever you said!!!

i think he is cause he seems to love most what appears in the mirror

when he looks in......... :P

Can you blame him? The guy is sooooooooooo sexy!

Hey, I hope I'm not included in the banning because I'm not going to apologise for the things I posted because they were true. I like Enrique for his looks, other than that his music doesn't do a thing for me. It's the way I feel and I'm not going to change my mind. I know I could have left out the "I want to fuuck him so bad" part but that's also true so I don't feel I should have to hold back anything I want to post. I do, however, agree that some people on here have gone too far in what they wrote and that they should apologise or clean up their posts in the future or I agree they should be banned.

On this 'is he gay or not' issue, I hate to think he is but I do tend to think it's possible. It always seems that single, goodlooking guys are either gay or bigheaded jerks! lol

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Fri May 09, 2003 9:54 am

I don't think Enrique is gay because he is still caught being seen with Anna Kornikova and it isn't for publicity reasons either like some people say. He has been seen in private places with her, like at his recording studio and on his speed boat. If they were just together for just publicity reasons, then they'd only hang out with each other in highly public places where there surely would be paparazzi and other famous people around. So I believe they are a couple, but I'm still wondering if Enrique could be bisexual since he seems to have a lot of 'guy' friends also.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri May 09, 2003 10:54 pm

candygrl wrote: I don't think Enrique is gay because he is still caught being seen with Anna Kornikova and it isn't for publicity reasons either like some people say. He has been seen in private places with her, like at his recording studio and on his speed boat. If they were just together for just publicity reasons, then they'd only hang out with each other in highly public places where there surely would be paparazzi and other famous people around. So I believe they are a couple, but I'm still wondering if Enrique could be bisexual since he seems to have a lot of 'guy' friends also.

And what's wrong with having a lot of 'guy' friends? Aren't guys supposed to have friends that are guys also? Like having a best buddy? You're reply sounds silly. That's like saying you're a lesbian because you have friends that are girls. Give me a break!

Come on, stop with this gay or bisexual stuff. This is an old subject that's been buried once and should be buried agin for good.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”