New Video Filmed In La!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:00 pm

'PARA QUE LA VIDA' VIDEO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great news about the video guys!!

Its being filmed as we speak in LA..AND...

SIMON BRAND IS THE DIRECTOR..thank god!
Its supposed to be a beautiful video...and it is said that it'll be shown all over Europe as early as March!! :D

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:01 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see it!

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:59 am

When's it supposed to air? Do you have an exact date? He is soooooooooo hot in his videos! I want to see it even though I admittedly don't particularly like his music, I still like him for his looks and kiddish charm.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:55 pm

I heard from a source that the video would be aired for the first time on March 18th. I can't wait to see it either! :D

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Sun Feb 23, 2003 9:40 am

I heard the video would be homoerotic with Enrique fisting a male model whilst be f***ed by a tatood truck driver?

Is this true?

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:08 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: OMG! I love you, SparkleUK! I always look forward to your posts because they are so damn funny! You never disappoint. That must be why this board is tens times more exciting than the dead and boring as hell Ricky Martin board. I showed your posts to my friends and they just about fell out of their chair laughing at you. You should be a comedian. You certainly have the warped mind and less than average intelligence for it.

But in all seriousness now, I thought that was the theme of the upcoming Ricky Martin video, isn't it?

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:47 am

I cant wait 2 see it......I luv enrique :wub:

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:48 pm

latinmusiclover wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: OMG! I love you, SparkleUK! I always look forward to your posts because they are so damn funny! You never disappoint. That must be why this board is tens times more exciting than the dead and boring as hell Ricky Martin board. I showed your posts to my friends and they just about fell out of their chair laughing at you. You should be a comedian. You certainly have the warped mind and less than average intelligence for it.

But in all seriousness now, I thought that was the theme of the upcoming Ricky Martin video, isn't it?

Oh please as if I give a sh** about your Enrique shagging friends!

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:41 pm

ohhhhhhhh latinmusiclover uve got 1 there havent u........ :rolleyes:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”