Another Female Celeb Who Has Fallen For A 'hero'

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:50 pm

article in NOW magazine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This article is in a recent NOW magazine. Looks like yet another female celeb has the hots for Enrique. Past female celebs who have had either a crush on Enrique, commented on his sex appeal or have been involved with him have been Shannon Elizabeth, Samantha Mumba, Kelly Rippa, Rosie Odonnel, Britney Spears, Madonna, Linda Lopez, Anna Kornikova, Alyssa Milano, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Mandy Moore, Ginger from the ex-'Spice Girls' group, Christina Aguilera, all the girls from 'Destiny's Child' and I know there's more but I can't think of them right now. Now it looks like the newest female celeb to be smitten by Enrique's charm is Kylie Minogue's younger sister.

Here's the article:

DANNII GETS TEXTY WITH ENRIQUE.

Shhh... Dannii Minogue has a new love interest and she doesn't want the world to know about it. In fact, shes playing her cards unusally close to her 'enhanced by exercise and not silicone' chest. So let me look into my crystal ball and see if I can work out just who the younger Minogue plans to stroll down Lover's Lane with in the near future.
Hmm...I see a tall, dark, handsome stranger. Could it be Craig Logan, the bloke from Bros no one ever took any notice of? I doubt it. Their 18-month relationship is well and truly over and, I understand, thats one fire which is unlikely to be rekindled.
Maybe it's her other ex, Formula 1 playboy Jacques Villeneuve? No, too blond, too single.
Ah, the picture is getting clearer now. I see a Latino Loverman. Not Ricky Martin, not Antonio Banderas... I've got it! It's ENRIQUE IGLESIAS.
Dannii recently confessed in an interview that the spanish heart-throb would be her fantasy Valentine, admitting she'd 'love to slow dance with him. He's got very sexy lips. I bet he'd be a good kisser.'
Well, I suspect that her relationship with ENRIQUE could soon become more than just fantasy. Not only has he recently put himself back on the market again after splitting from tennis babe Anna Kournikova, but my crystal ball also reveals that he and Dannii have been exchanging lusty text messages and running up huge phone bills.
Dannii isn't admitting anything. When asked about her love life recently, all she'd reveal was that she did have something bubbling away with someone, but it was early days and she didn't want to mention any names. Well, now you don't have to, love, because I've done it for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:12 am

Smart women with good taste! Gotta respect that! lol

Enrique should use his charm to woo Dannii AND Kylie so then he can have a two sisters-for-one deal. LOL!...just kidding

Thanks for the article, Suzie!

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:19 pm

Well unfortuantly for Danni and all those other laydees you need a c*** to even be remotley attractive to Enrique.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:32 pm

Oh dear, there you go talking about Ricky Martin again, SparkleUK. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!! Thanks for the good laugh!

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:03 pm

SparkleUK wrote: Well unfortuantly for Danni and all those other laydees you need a c*** to even be remotley attractive to Enrique.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>lmao! So true!</span>

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:13 am

hippiechic wrote: Oh dear, there you go talking about Ricky Martin again, SparkleUK. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!! Thanks for the good laugh!

:laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :rofl: :laughup: :rofl:
OMG! That's so damn true!!!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”