Enrique & Anna Are Together! Here's The Proof!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:07 am

Sadly to say that Enrique & Anna are indeed still together. He was at the Nasdaq Open-100 watching her match & then they went home together. Here are pictures of them at the tennis match...

http://de.geocities.com/creativenrique/tennis2003.htmlhttp://de.geocities.com/creativenrique/tennis2003.html

ak1982

Postby ak1982 » Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:02 am

from reports i read the sun made up the story i saw other reports saying that they were spotted together even when they had split up

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:59 pm

What the hell is my Anna thinking going back with this f**??? He's just using her as a way to cover up the fact that he's gay & I can't believe Anna would allow herself to be used like that. What does he do for her? Obviously they don't have sex because he likes men so what's she attracted to a gay man for? The worst of all is that she's so occupied with this f** that she isn't focussing on her tennis. Pisses me off! Wish he'd go back to Spain where he belongs and leave my Anna alone.

ak1982

Postby ak1982 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:14 am

have you got any photographic proof that he is gay

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:53 pm

Hell everyone in the industry knows Enrique is a flaming homo. People pick on Ricky Martin saying he is a closet case etc, but he doesn't pay beautiful women be his girlfriends, nor does he molest horrified female fans on stage during a concert.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:50 am

ak1982, Enrique is not gay and I wouldn't put much into believing what 'big man on campus' and 'SparkleUK' say. Big man on campus is jealous because he likes Anna and Enrique is with her. SparkleUK is a Ricky Martin fan so that explains her dissing Enrique.

The fact is Enrique is a full blooded hot hunk of a man who loves women and women love him. As far as your comment about fans being horrified about Enrique taking them up on stage, SparkleUK, you can't be farther from the truth. Since I have been to his concerts numerous times I think I know more than you when it comes to him bringing a girl on stage. First of all, he doesn't pick a girl unless she is raising her hand and jumping all over begging to be picked and once the girl is on stage she can barely contain herself because she is next to her idol or should I say 'Hero'. Then after it's over she is excitedly telling all her friends about the best single moment of her life. Maybe you don't understand Enrique's close relationship with his fans because you are a Ricky Martin fan. Ricky Martin is too busy feeling himself up and shaking his bon bon instead of bringing up a fan to serenade and caress her. If you call being serenaded and caressed by a hunky singer a nightmare, then you are the one that has problems, because I don't know of any fan that doesn't dream of the chance to be close to their favorite singer.

SparkleUK, I still am trying to understand you. You say you like Ricky Martin but you are never posting on his board. Instead you are over here posting on Enrique. Does that make sense to anyone? Seems you need help.

And as for big man on campus, you were warned once before to keep your derogatory and obscene comments to yourself. It says on abtracts.com agreement policy that you are not to make any obscene comments on someone's sexuality or use profanity. Keep it up and I'll report you. Take this as a warning to you, too, SparlkleUK, because you too have been obscene at times too. You can have your oppinions but when they become obscene and filthy enough that it might offend others including having youngers viewers reading your comments, then that's where the line should be drawn.

By the way, Enrique RULES!!! :D :P :D

ak1982

Postby ak1982 » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:22 am

ok

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:09 pm

Whether he's gay or not, I still think he's a hottie! :yum:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”