What Simon Cowell Thinks Of Enrique

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:33 pm

When asked who he thought was the worst singer in the world at the moment Simon replied "Without doubt Enrique Iglsesias, I saw him in concert and he was absoloutly awful". :lol: Thi backs up my opinion that if Enrique ever auditioned for Pop Idol/American Idol/Popstars he'd never get passed the first round!

Simon would rip Enrique to bits!!

ak1982

Postby ak1982 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:41 am

dont forget the british and spanish dont get along very well

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:43 am

Excuse me? The British and Spanish don't get on very well???????? Stupid dumb American Bint, we go on holiday to Spain in our Millions every year They love us and we love them.

ak1982

Postby ak1982 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:32 am

first i am not american i am australian and have you heard of an island called gibraltar the english and spanish have been in disagreement over who holds sovereignty for quite a while now

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:59 pm

OMG! Give me a break! Like Simon Cowell is such a BIG CELEBRITY and has any influence on what people think. Yeah right! The guy is an idiot who is making money by acting like a jerk. Big whoop! Besides, you didn't include the rest of what he said. He also said that "it goes to prove that you can make money off good looks and your father's name." Obviously Simon is jealous of Enrique because he is an old bag while Enrique is a young sexy singer who gets plenty attention from the women. Simon, on the other hand, has many women repulsed by him because he's such an a$$hole.

Ummm....and SparkleUK, you better watch what you say because I am an American

Hey, hippiechic, isn't this grounds for SparkleUK's removal from the board? I think she has been warned before but she continues to insult other board members. This time she has made a rude, discriminating remark. I think it's time we write the webmaster, don't you think?

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:34 pm

I think Simon's opinion counts for alot. He is the a&r man for RCA records and is highly respected in the music industry, he knows what he is talking about. And as for saying he's jealous of Enrique's sex appeal, here Simon is always in the papers with a stunning model on his arm. He has women throwing themselves at him!

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:01 pm

Simon Cowell is the biggest bozo on earth! I wouldn't waste my spit on him. He thinks he's so damn important when in fact he's not. If he wasn't on American Idol, he'd be a nobody. Just like Paula Abdul. Everyone forgot she existed until she became a judge on American Idol.

His oppinion on Enrique isn't going to make any damaging impact on Enrique's explosive career whatsoever because compared to Enrique, Simon is a complete nobody. Enrique would win in a popularity contest between the two of them anyday. I'm not saying I like Enrique because I still think he's a flaming homo & hate him for using Anna but compared to Simon, Enrique is the better of the two.

gr8song

Postby gr8song » Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:57 pm

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, like we care what Simon thinks anyway! He is a complete and utter idiot, he's been voted most hated man on countless occassions. When he did the first Pop Idol, in England, every1 was dissing him, and every1 here still h8s him. Whereas it is the complete opposite with Enrique- he is loved by ppl around the world.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>gr8song</span></span>

Hot for Enrique

Postby Hot for Enrique » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:16 pm

;) .....I agree with gr8song.........

give me a break do you think we really care about what anyone else thinks about E?!!

Hot for Enrique

Postby Hot for Enrique » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:18 pm

also I thought Simon siad that about J. Lo

Riekske777

Postby Riekske777 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:17 pm

Oi, SparkleUK, maybe u shud throw urself at Simon, sweets! U seem 2 be a devoted fan of his! Ahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! Why waste any more time on E when u cud be kissing Simon's butt, huh?

LOL

Latingirl22

Postby Latingirl22 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:09 am

Who the f*** is Simon Cowell ? Who cares ? Just another wannabe !
Really I don't care what people with no clue think of Enrique. I know he is great and all his fans knows it too.
I wonder why you post at a Enrique Iglesias board if you don't like him, huh ? Go to the Simon Cowell board and leave us alone !

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”