What I Think Of Simon Cowell!

gr8song

Postby gr8song » Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:15 pm

Well, what do I think of Mr Cowell? Complete and utter deluded j*rk.

Sooo, he thinks our Enrique's 'the worst singer in the world', does he?! Puh-lease! :D

U know what, I think he's gotten so used 2 having cr*p singers from Pop Idol, he's grown used 2 it. So when a gr8 singer comes along, he can't identify with him, so he thinks he's not good.

I would dearly like 2 hear Simon sing....it would give us all a laugh, and furthermore, prove who the worst singer on the planet really is. Oh, sorry, he can't sing, can he?! The high waistline of his trousers would probably give way, making his trousers gravitationally bound. I don't think any of us would want 2 endure such a sight......it would put us off food 4 life.

Enrique is, without any doubt, a singer who is naturally talented @ what he does. Throughout time, there have always been ppl who diss ppl who r higher than them, they diss ppl who they r jealous of--precisely what is going on here.

The time has come upon us where there r fake things everywhere. Most singers mime when they sing, as they possess no natural talent, they r degraded 2 doing this. Enrique Miguel Iglesias Presyler, it has 2 B said, is NOT one of these ppl.

But I guess, as the time is now upon us where there r fake things everywhere, most ppl have grown used having these fake things.

Allow me 2 make my point clearer.......for example, ppl who cannot afford 2 buy genuine articles of jewellery, buy fake gems. They grow so used 2 this, eventually, they have no taste left in them.

We c a similar thing occurring here. Simon obviously prefers the lower artists 2 Enrique. He obviously, there4, has no taste, poor man.

However, the ppl with taste, r the true Enrique fans. We know that comparing other artists 2 Enrique is like comparing rubble 2 a diamond.

Our Enrique is the one who will always shine.

Loadza luv,

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>gr8song</span></span>

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:18 pm

Here Here. I totally agree :D

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:00 pm

Gr8song, maybe you'd like to learn to type in English? :blink:

Say what you like, but Moley Orange Face sings like a starngled cat!

Hot for Enrique

Postby Hot for Enrique » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:24 pm

moley??........hahaha ....he has no mole!!!

starngled cat??? would that be your cat that you're mistaking for!!???

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Riekske777

Postby Riekske777 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:08 pm

Now who needs 2 learn 2 type in English. Wot the hell is a starngled cat, huh? Whahahahahahaha! U shud go back 2 school!

BTW, never heard of cyberlanguage. I expect. Poor u.

Oh, I thought I saw 1 of ur m8es in that grotty toilet of urs. :ph34r:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”