Enrique Puts On Free Concerts For His Fans

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:33 am

Anheuser-Busch News

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS GETS INTIMATE WITH ‘1 NIGHT STAND’
Budweiser and Enrique Iglesias Partner For “Esta Noche Tocaâ€￾ Concerts

ST. LOUIS, (August 13, 2003) - Budweiser and Enrique Iglesias have partnered in an effort to give some lucky fans a rare opportunity to attend an intimate, complimentary, live performance called, “Esta Noche Toca.â€￾ As part of Budweiser’s ‘1 Night Stand’ program, the Pop sensation will perform four private concerts - see below - in English and Spanish later this month.

“Enrique Iglesias is a perfect fit for Budweiser’s ‘1 Night Stand’ program,â€￾ said Cesar Hubbard, brand manager, Budweiser marketing, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. “He’s a very talented performer who attracts a diverse audience. Our partnership with Enrique allows us to highlight Budweiser’s commitment to music and to provide a great opportunity for fans to see Enrique in an intimate setting.â€￾

“1 Night Standâ€￾ is a series of private, single-show concerts that offers consumers 21 and older an opportunity to hear a headlining act such as Enrique Iglesias in a small venue. Consumers attending the shows have received invitations to concerts through Budweiser promotions in bars and on local radio stations. Tickets for each show cannot be purchased, but for more information, consumers can visit http://www.budweiser.com

“I’m excited about my partnership with Budweiser which will allow me another opportunity to bring my music to my fans,â€￾ said Enrique Iglesias.

Date: City: Venue:
Monday, August 18 New York City Beacon Theater
Wednesday, August 20 Chicago House of Blues
Friday, August 22 Washington, D.C. 930 Club
Sunday, August 24 Miami Broward Center in Ft. Lauderdale

Enrique Iglesias catapulted to superstar status in both the Spanish- and English-speaking music world. He is the best-selling Latin recording artist in the world, an accomplished songwriter, and in 1998, he was named one of the world’s sexiest men by People magazine. For his hard work, Iglesias has earned the Grammy for the “Best Latin Performerâ€￾ (1996), Billboard Magazine’s “Album of the Yearâ€￾ (1997), seven “Premio Lo Nuestroâ€￾ awards and a Latin Grammy nomination for “Best Male Pop Vocal Albumâ€￾ (2003).

Enrique has a new album on its way this fall and his Spanish record, “Quizasâ€￾ is in stores now.

Budweiser’s ‘1 Night Stand’ program kicked off with the rock band “Staindâ€￾ in Boston on May 14. A variety of bands will participate in the program that will visit numerous cities across the U.S. this summer. Last year, “Nickelback,â€￾ “Hoobastankâ€￾ and “Puddle of Muddâ€￾ participated in the “1 Night Standâ€￾ program.

Budweiser, the world’s best-selling beer, is brewed by Anheuser-Busch, Inc., the world’s largest brewer.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:04 am

Just another reason to love him! Wish I could have gone to one of them though but I'm sure the fans that did go enjoyed the concert. Can't wait until he starts touring again! :)

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”