Enrique, The New Face Of Pepsi!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:44 am

Way to go, Enrique! :D Holy Crap! An 80 million dollar deal? :blink: Boy, Enrique not going to know what to do with all the money he's been raking in lately. His popularity is just skyrocketing!!! VIVA ENRIQUE!!! :D

Enrique, the new face of Pepsi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source: sify.com

Enrique, the new face of Pepsi
Saturday, 23 August , 2003, 09:44

Washington: Grammy-winning Latin singing sensation Enrique Iglesias has beaten the likes of US pop star Justin Timberlake and singer-actress Jennifer Lopez to emerge as the new face of Pepsi.

As per the lucrative deal worth 80 million dollars, Enrique will now feature in a series of worldwide commercials.

"I am excited to join forces with Pepsi, which will give me another avenue to bring my music to my fans," ratethemusic.com quoted him as saying.

Pepsi will now sponsor Enrique's upcoming World Tour.

A spokesperson for Pepsi said, "Enrique is perfect for us. He's one of the biggest stars around at the moment, and that is why he has been chosen to represent the brand on a global level. He joins an impressive stable of people including Ms Dynamite, Beyonce Knowles and Robbie Williams who are all part of the Pepsi family."

It was last year that Pepsi ditched former figurehead, pop princess Britney Spears, after she was snapped with a can of Coca Cola. ANI

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:08 am

I almost feel over when I found out about this! I'm so excited that Enrique landed this deal even beating out Justin and JLO to become Pepsi's next face! Way to go, Enrique! I can't wait till the commercials start airing! I'll probably have my vcr set ready to record them once they come on! :lol:

goldstar99.

Postby goldstar99. » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:31 pm

Can't wait to start seeing the commercials! He was so cute in the Doritos commercial. I know he'll be great in the Pepsi commercials! Way to go, Enrique!!!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:41 pm

Does anyone know if Enrique has filmed the commercials yet and when they are going to air?

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:00 am

Hello? Has anyone seen the commercials yet? I think he filmed for them but there wasn't any word yet when they would start to air. Does anyone else know?

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”