Enrique' Mega Success Continues To Grow!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:04 am

Enrique has it all! His success has skyrocketed! And it all was because he did it on his own, took a risk moving to Toronto where he began his start knowing nobody and it paid off big time! He has won a Grammy award for his debut album 'Enrique Iglesias' in back in 1995, had numorous number 1 hits, he's broken record sales charts with successful albums including his album Escape, he has had a huge successful concert tour last year and now there is plenty more to look forward to. Right now he's got a much anticipated new cd coming out in Novemeber, he will be seen on the big screen in his movie acting debut in the movie Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Sept. 12th, he has just finished a number of free concerts for fans in partnership with Budwieser inc., he is going to be the new face of Pespi and has an 80 million dollar contract with them and he is set to star in a series of commercials. And once his new album comes out, he will be appearing in numerous tv shows to promote it. We fans are in for a unbelievable treat! He's going to be everywhere you look. We fans couldn't be prouder of him!

Let the 'Enrique Iglesias Phenominon!!!' begin!!! :D :D :D

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:18 am

It's unbelievable how popular Enrique has become! Actually after reading how much Enrique has going on it almost seems too much to handle all at once. I hope he will take time to breathe and not let all these commitments burn him out. I am excited and proud of him, however, and wish him all the best in the years to come! He deserves it! ;) :thumbup:

We love you, Enrique! Enrique #1!!! :dance: :yay:

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:04 pm

Yep, that's right! Enrique rulezzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! He's the sexiest guy on the planet & his voice & songs are the best! Congrats on your amazing success Enrique!

I second in saying...let the Enrique Phenomenon begin! :crazyjump:

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:15 pm

I am so proud of him. I was in the front row for the NY show I was disappointed he did'nt have a Hero girl for that show. There is no much going on for him now. The Latin Grammys the movie the frist single and video for the New Album should be comming out some. Enrique is Back and I am soooooooooooooooooooo Happy :D

goldstar99.

Postby goldstar99. » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:35 pm

I bet even Enrique didn't think he'd ever be this popular! :lol:
I'm sure it's got to be a little overwhelming! I'm sooooo happy for him, but I also agree with latinmusiclover, I hope he takes time to relax and not let all these opportunities for him take over his personal life because it's important to leave time for family and friends.

Slick Nick with the BIG d

Postby Slick Nick with the BIG d » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:08 pm

yeah, i can't wait to see him on the big screen either and in those pepsi commercials. i'll probably whack off to both of them. i want to shove my BIG dick up his little virgin butt hole.

Latingirl22

Postby Latingirl22 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:32 am

Slick Nick with the BIG dick - whatta stupid nickname - you wish !
You have a dick ? I never saw one at you, jerk !

Slick Nick with the BIG d

Postby Slick Nick with the BIG d » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:04 pm

my nickname fits me to a tee and, yes, i'm very well endowed. i'd let you see for yourself but since you're a chic, you aren't my type. instead i will put it to good use once i shove it up f** enriGAY and make him beg for more

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:13 pm

ummmmmmm ewwwwwwww :blink:

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:44 am

Get a life, Nick! And don't flatter yourself, you're nothing special!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:41 pm

Don't pay any attention to this Nick guy. He's just frustrated because he will never be with Enrique because he isn't Enrique's type! Enrique doesn't go for guys so keep dreaming, Nick!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:45 am

Congratulations on all your success Enrique and congratulations on your Latin Grammy for 'Best Male Pop Album' for Quizas.

And good luck on your movie OUATIM. I'm sure it will be a great success! Can't wait till your upcomming album is released. I know it will be a mega success like all your others! You are the best!

goldstar99.

Postby goldstar99. » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:41 pm

Nick, take a cold shower or better yet don't come on here anymore unless you can clean up your words also while taking that cold shower.
People don't want to read your filth. Enrique is too great a man to be disrespected like that! :angry:

And I'll say it again how happy I am for Enrique. He has so much going for him and he just continues to suprise his fans like getting into movies now. It's going to be such a thrill to see him on the big screen besides hearing him on the radio! :)

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:56 am

Enrique keeps getting better and better!

The movie was great! :thumbup:

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:56 am

Wow! I can't believe how poplar Enrique is getting. I always thought he was cute and I liked a couple of his songs but I never got really into him until I saw the movie Once Upon A Time In Mexico with my friends. I didn't even know Enrique was in the movie until I saw his face and then I yelled out, 'OMG! That's Enrique' People started looking at me and my friends were laughing. I tell you what, after that I have become another one of Enrique's maniac fans! LOL ONG! He was breathtaking on that screen! He is soooooooooooooo gorgeous! I dont think there is another man alive who can compare to him! After seeing this movie, I'm hooked on Enrique for life! I really hope he decides to balance a movie career along with his singing career because he was made for the big screen! :wub:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”