'ouatim' Behind The Scenes Special!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:15 pm

Okay Enrique fans, you all know the movie release is fast approaching (YIPPIE!), so along with that comes a Behind The Scenes special on the E! entertainment channel. Here's the info.....

"OUATIM" Behind the Scenes - E! - Sept. 11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Once Upon a Time in Mexico" will be featured on the E! Entertainment show "Behind the Scenes". The show premieres on September 11 and will rerun several times. You'll have to check your local listings for exact times.

Behind the Scenes

Ever wished you could visit a movie set? Well, unless you're a movie star, a grip or the caterer, you can't. But Behind the Scenes is the next best thing. Each week, BTS takes you to the set of a major motion picture to see how it was made and hear directly from the stars how they suffered for their art. Give us 30 minutes each week, and we'll give you the 411 on the latest and greatest Hollywood has to offer.

Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Premieres: Sept. 11, 5:30 p.m.
Encores: Sept. 12, 7:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.; Sept. 14, 3 a.m., 7:30 a.m.; Sept. 15, 3:30 a.m.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:44 am

Ooooooooh thanks for the heads up! I was hoping there would be a behing the scenes special of OUATIM. I hope they show Enrique a lot in it. I'll set my vcr for it! Can't wait to see the actual movie! 6 more days to go! :)

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:49 am

This was a great special. Has anyone else seen it? They showed how they did all the stunts. They showed some scenes of Enrique's, whichc I haven't seen before, and he even did an interview. He looked sooooooooooooooooooo cute in that black shirt! :P One of the older actors from the movie, I think his name is Danny Trezjo, something like that, well anyways he gave Enrique some praise. He said that at first he thought of Enrique as this cute kid who happens to be a famous singer and he has his doubts about Enrique but his mind changed and he was impressed when Enrique acted well. It was a great show. I recorded it so it will hold me over until OUATIM comes out on DVD :D

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”