Ny Premiere Party For 'ouatim'!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:18 pm

Wonder if Enrique will make an appearance!

New York premiere party for OUATIM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source: New York Post

September 4, 2003 -- PRACTICE bluffing your way past doormen at this week's best parties before fashion week kicks off Sept. 12.

* Sunday night's New York premiere party at Guastavino for "Once Upon a Time in Mexico," which stars Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek and Johnny Depp, promises to be a sultry and star-studded soiree. The cast of the Robert Rodriguez movie also includes Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke, Enrique Iglesias and Eva Mendes.

Guastavino, 409 East 59th Street. RSVP (212) 833-7521 - tell them you're a major Mexican soap opera star.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:51 am

Yeah! Enrique was at the premiere and he greeted and signed autographs for his fans and was amoung all the other talented cast members such as Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp, and Salma Hyeck. I'm so glad to see that this movie is giving Enrique even more attention. He just gets better and better!

5 more days until the movie release! YIPPIE!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:11 am

Did anyone else think that Melanie Griffith looked terrible? She wore a way too tight red dress and had her hair cut shorter than hubby Antonio Banderas. It was all spikey too. And she was wearing way too much makeup. I always thought she was a pretty older women but when I seen her on tv at the movie premiere, I was shocked! :blink:

Enrique looked gorgeous as usual and I love how playful he was with the host of 'Extra' He is just too irrisistably cute! :P

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”