Movie Premiere Coverage On 'e! News Live'

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:20 pm

Movie Premiere Coverage on "E! News Live"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The premiere of "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" will be covered by the E! Entertainment show "E! News Live". E!'s website does not say which day the segment will be on, just that it is among the highlights coming up this week. My guess is that it will be on Monday though, considering the premiere is tomorrow night.

You will have to check your local listings for the exact time of the show. I believe it normally is shown in the late afternoon.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:28 am

Anybody see this? Well, they didn't show Enrique but I have to say I'm shocked at how Melanie Griffith looked! She looked terrible. She had on this much too tight red dress and had her hair cut shorter than hubby Antonio Bandara's. It was all spikey too. Then she wore way too much makeup. I always thought she was a pretty older woman. She didn't look it that night.

Johnny Depp wasn't having a good hair day either. His hair was long, straggly and died blond. It hung in his eyes a lot. He looked like a bum, sorry to say. If it wasn't for his gorgeous brown eyes, he wouldn't have looked attractive at all.

Anyways, it was a good show but I wished they spent more time covering it.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”