Update On New Cd!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:26 pm

News about new CD :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to an article from Sept. 3rd's El Nuevo Dia (San Juan, Puerto Rico), Enrique's CD, which is scheduled to be released in November, is in the final mixing stage.

The production is in English but will contain several songs in Spanish, as Enrique's other English CDs have.

Within the next few days the first single from the CD will be chosen. The single could be heard on the radio as early as the end of this month (end of September). :dance:

Enrique will also be doing a photo session for the new CD soon. :P

Enrique's contract with Pepsi includes support of the activities for the release of his new CD, as well as support of his 2004 tour. :D

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:47 am

AWESOME! Can't wait to hear it! I know it will be as successful as his others! :D

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:35 pm

Hey suzie, did you hear anything about an exact date for the release of the cd? I'm hoping it's early November because my birthday is November 8th and that would make a great b-day gift! :P

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:53 am

Yippie! I read on 'Enrique Iglesias Realm' that the cd might be released Novemeber 11th. Can't wait!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:36 am

Oh that's cool! I didn't hear anything about an exact date yet so that's cool that there was finally mention of it. I hope it's true! :)

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”