Ennrique On Trl Monday

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:52 pm

Even though they spelled his name wrong. According to MTV.com/TRL Enrique and OUATIM co-star and hottie Johnnny Depp are going to be on TRL tis Monday Sept 8 at 5:00 PM ET. I have heard Enrique wlll be in NYC later today sept 6 for the premiere and party for OUATIM tomarrow sunday Sept 7. I am so excited for Enrique so much is happeining for him now. I am proud and happy it is truly a great time for Enrique fans

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:38 am

Thanks for the info. I'll definately set my vcr up for this one. I have a tendancy to forget things so I'm going to go prerecord it right now before I forget. Can't miss my Enrique! :D

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:47 am

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm confused. I thought TRL came on at around 3pmET or something like that. Did they change the time now? I'll have to check my local TV guide becuase this is a surprise to me. I hope I don't end up recording the wrong thing now. :blink:

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:13 pm

Yes TRL is now on at 5:00PM ET. By the way Enrique is in New York Tonight for the opening of the Movie unfortunatlly he has the ball and chain with him as well. :(

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:36 am

Oh, thanks for the info enriquesgirl. I will set my vcr up for 5pm then. Can't wait to see what he has to say.

Yes, I did see the pictures of him & Anna at the New York premiere. Seems like she's stuck to him like fly on flypaper anymore. <_<

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”