To Sparkleuk. Also Known As 'mrs. Ricky Martin'

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:30 am

This is to tell you that I've reported you to the moderator for your abusing the messageborads. You have violated the rules by posting vulagr, explicit and offensive things by invading Enrique's messageboard for the sole purpose of trying to be a nuisance and saying bad things about Enrique and his fans.

This is what I wrote,

Hello,

I hope this is the where I write to report a person who has been abusing the messageboards. I am an Enrique fan and I love coming to the Enrique abstracts board to share my thoughts with other Enrique fans. But lately there has been a person that goes under the username, SaprkleUK and now Mrs. Ricky Martin( I know this because the way this person puts down Enrique and his fans in a vulgar way leads me to believe it the same person using both usernames). Anyways, she has been taking the fun out of the board because some of the new friends I've made here are leaving because of her.
She has violated the rules here and I hope something gets done about it.

Here are just a few of her posts that you will find as offensive as others have on this board:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Enrique Is A Poof!, I have the real information

« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

SparkleUK Posted: Aug 22 2003, 10:08 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 4557

Enrique likes nothing better than getting fisted by tatooed bykers in grotty toilets.

I have the real information!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SparkleUK Posted: Feb 9 2003, 12:25 AM

Enrique is the biggest closet case in music.He's never even had a serious girlfriend The only pu*** he has seen is off the meow kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SparkleUK Posted: Mar 5 2003, 11:36 PM

Hey Suzie, Enrique likes orgies and to have a 12 inch co** shoved down his throat while being f***ed from behind.

Thats what gay men do, but you find it disturbing. Arn't you just homophobic?

And what does Ricky's skin have to do with it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mrs. Ricky Martin Posted: Sep 7 2003, 11:05 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6147

You guys are wasted....RICKY IS THE LATIN KING...END OF DISCUSSION!!

Oooh so now when Enrique PIGlesias is outta the spotlight you can't say anything can you? RICKY'S LATEST CD HAS SOLD 2 MILLION COPIES IN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Ricky Martin Posted: Sep 11 2003, 09:55 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6147

Hero came out when....like 2 years ago!! THAT IS THE PAST...right now he's fallen off the face of earth.

Enrique...competiton...for Ricky??? *ROTFALOL* In ur wildest dreams baby....Ricky doesn't NEED to compete with him cuz he's at a higher level.

latinmusiclover (or whatever ur called) I'm still waiting for ur answer...u seemed so sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just some of the offensive posts she has been posting. As you can see, she tries to goat me into an argument and I admit I have written offensive things also in defense and I regret it now because it only makes her invade the Enrique board more. I can pretty much handle her but other fans, who are friends of mine have left the board because of her. Can something please be done so the board can be back to the way it used to be, which is a great place to interact with other people who share the same interest?

Thank you,
latinmusiclover

Now here is the letter I got from the administrator:

latinmusiclover,
This email has been sent from http://abstracts.net/forum/index.phphttp://abstracts.net/forum/index.php.

Your archived messages have been compiled into a single
file and has been attached to this message.

"Sep 12 2003, 11:51 PM",

"admin",-thanks for the tip. I don't look at every thread on every forum. But rest assured we will get to the bottom of it.

"administrator" Jeff

Regards,
The Abstracts.net team.
http://abstracts.net/forum/index.phphttp://abstracts.net/forum/index.php

So if you have noticed that your 'SparkleUK' username has been banned, this is why. And just so you know, your 'Mrs. Ricky Martin' username is being watched also. If you keep coming here and invading the board posting more offensive things (as I see you have already done again today) I will report you again, that is, if the administrator himself doesn't see the posts before I report it because he is still alerted to your new username. He said that in the future if you keep using other usernames and false email addresses so you can go by other usernames and think you are being undetected, think again. He knows you are the same person by your IP number so be forwarned. He's going to give you a second chance with your new username 'Mrs' Ricky martin' but if you continue to come on the Enrique board to write offesive things, this username will be banned also and you will no longer be able to try and "trick" the system by giving out different email addresses in order to use other usernames. You will be banned from this site permittelly.

I have taken your stuff long enough and you have been getting quite pathetic so enough is enough.

I want my new friends back and you aren't going to ruin it for other members of this Enrique board anymore. We Enrique fans have not once posted offensive stuff on the Ricky board so get a life and stay on Ricky's board and leave ours the hell alone!!!

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:10 am

B) Excuuuuse me but I'm NOT Sparkle Uk...and the mods can check that....cuz they'll see that we don't have the same IP-address. You don't have ANY proof that I'm Sparkle Uk...I'll write to the mods and ask them to prove it to you...if u don't believe me!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:37 pm

Whether you are SparkleUK or not, you are still coming to this board with the intention of being a menace to other board members and writing offensive things about the artist they like. So you are still abusing the rules. Maybe you should go back and read the agreement before you signed on to register. If you keep coming back on here and invading our board, you will be reported, it's as simple as that. You seen what happened to SparkleUK. Why do you keep coming back here? We Enrique fans never done anything to you. Have we gone on Ricky's board and invaded it? No! so go back to your Ricky board where you belong and support him for once. Your obsession for hating Enrique is taking over your posting support for Ricky. Maybe you should stop and think about that.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:21 am

Bravo latinmusiclover! I'm glad you told the administrator about these people's behavior. They are so imature and must make other Ricky Martin fans ashamed to be associated with them because not all Ricky fans are like that. If Ricky, himself, saw the behavior of these two, he would be ashamed too.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:34 am

These people are just imature and beyond help. I don't even pay attention to them anymore because they aren't worth my time. Everyone knows how incredibly awesome Enrique is so that's all that matters. Who cares what a few imbicils think. LOL!

Latingirl22

Postby Latingirl22 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:27 am

Hey this was great !
Its really aweful if Ricky fans come here to this board and making trouble and think they are something better. But she or they are bad !
I mean I love Ricky too, but I hate this damn catfights between Rickys fans and Enriques fans.
If they don't like Enrique, so they should stay away from here.
I don't like alot of celebs, but I don't go to there boards and diss them and the fans.
If I have something to say, ok, I do this sometimes, but just one time and not everyday. I have better things to do.
I like to be on Enriques and Rickys boards, but if there are some idiots who only making trouble, than its no fun anymore.
Andrea

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:17 pm

Well said, Andrea. That is why I had to put a stop to this nonsense.

And by the way, can I compliment you by using you as an example? You are a perfect example of someone that knows there's room for both Enrique and Ricky and there's no need to diss one to make the other look better. Everyone should be like you. Unfortunatly there are some people, as mentioned in this thread, that feel they have to raid a board, and diss the one they don't like because they feel threatened that he's competion to the one they do like. I think that's stupid. The world is big enough for both of them and there's no denying that they both have become huge successes. It's everyone's right to like one over the other or even both. They each have a huge fan base so let it be. These people can say all the bad stuff they want, It'll never stop me from being Enrique's fan.

I just want to clarify that they can say all the crap they want about Enrique on anyone else's board but here because this board should be for, and was meant for, Enrique fans.

Thank you, fellow Enrique fans for backing me up on this! :)

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:57 pm

Ok....I'm back from my vacation and I did some thinking. And I'd like to apologize for my childish behaviour. :huh: It was just that I saw you ppl dissing on Ricky (and I just replied to that thread)...and that's how the cat fight started. I won't be bothering ur board anymore. <_<

I'm sorry once again. :ph34r:

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:43 pm

Mrs. Ricky Martin, you have to realise we never said anything bad about Ricky until this SparkleUK person came here and started dissing Enrique for no reason. You should have read some of the vulgar and discusting things she wrote. She wrote things like Enrique wants to have a guy have sex with him but not in such tame words. you can read what she wrote yourself to see what I mean, just go to the beginning of this thread where I copied and pasted her posts and sent them to the administrator. That stuff is just not accepted here and will not be tolerated. As I said before we never went on Ricky's board and dissed him so as far as I'm concerned you guys started it. We only said bad things about Ricky in defense. I know that's not right on our part either but as you can see, it's no different as you protecting Ricky. But I will say something that I admire about you and now realise. You are, in fact not SparkleUK as I once thought because SparkleUK wouldn't have been considerate and brave enough to apologise and for that I think I owe you an apology also for thinking you were SparkleUK. I appreciate you apologising and I'm sure other Ricky fans and Ricky himself would be proud of you. ;) I now have a respect for you and I hope we can now call it a truce and just all try enjoying the board without fighting over who's better, Ricky or Enrique. As I said before, there's room for both of them in this world and both of them have a huge fan base so let's enjoy having our own preference and not condemn each other for it. It's not going to get anywhere but a lot of hard feelings. :(

Thank you again for your apology. :) If only SparkleUK could have done that, it wouldn't have gone all the way to the point where she was banned.

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:51 am

You are a forgiving person, latinmusiclover. I wouldn't have let this person off so easy. Oh well, it's over now and we can start enjoying the board again.

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:52 pm

LOL

Then she's nicer than you.... :rolleyes:

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”