More Good News For Enrique

enriquesgirl

Postby enriquesgirl » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:20 pm

The latest Box Office figures are in for this weekend and OUATIM is #1 and is blowing away the second place Moive Matchstick Man. Our Enrique has the Midis tough everything he touches turns to Gold and he deserves it all. You can check the result here

boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2003-09-12&p=.htmhttp://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?...03-09-12&p=.htm
GO ENRIQUE GO
:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) :D :D

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:49 pm

I know, enriquesgirl, I just saw the movie and I'm so impressed by Enrique's performance. He was shown a lot more often that I thought he would be. And he said he would end up on the cutting room floor...lol...what a kidder! The movie was great and Enrique looked gorgeous as usual! It was so funny. There were a group of young girls and two guys that were sitting in front of me and every time Enrique came on, the girls would giggle and say OMG! He's sooooo cute! The third time they said that, one of the guys got fed up and said, "yeah, well Salma Hyeck and Eve Mendez are cuter"...LMAO! Damn, the movie was so action packed and it kept you interested the entire time! I loved it! I'm glad it's doing so well too! This movie is going to make Enrique even more popular than ever! He is getting so much promotion on it because there are going to be so many people seeing this, both guys and girls! This is so great! I'm soooo proud of Enrique! There are so many good things happening with Enrique lately. It's a great time to be an Enrique fan! :D

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:41 am

I saw the movie too and it was excellent! Just the kind of movie I love: plenty of action, drama and humor all rolled into one movie. Enrique was great in it and they showed him a lot in the movie. All throughout. That was a pleasant treat! :P The first time they showed him singing at that bar, I let out a little scream and the couple in front of me turned around... :lol: I was so embarrest. My friend was too and she told me to stiffle it every time Enrique came on. She should talk, she kept talking when he was on saying how good he looked and how great he was acting. There were a lot of people at my showing. I'm glad it's doing well!

Way to go, Enrique! You have another hit on your hands!

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:02 am

I wrote this in my other post but it's more suitable here....

Wow! I can't believe how poplar Enrique is getting. I always thought he was cute and I liked a couple of his songs but I never got really into him until I saw the movie Once Upon A Time In Mexico with my friends. I didn't even know Enrique was in the movie until I saw his face and then I yelled out, 'OMG! That's Enrique' People started looking at me and my friends were laughing. I tell you what, after that I have become another one of Enrique's maniac fans! LOL OMG! He was breathtaking on that screen! He is soooooooooooooo gorgeous! I dont think there is another man alive who can compare to him! After seeing this movie, I'm hooked on Enrique for life! I really hope he decides to balance a movie career along with his singing career because he was made for the big screen!

BTW! The movie was totally awesome and I'm going to see it again because it had great action and well, the scenery was nice too :lol: Johnny Depp & Antonio Banderas aren't bad either, you know :P

I agree that Enrique is the sexiest man in the world!!! :P

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:59 pm

The movie is totally rockin' and Enrique is a fuuckin' babe!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”