Okay, He's Like Totally Hot!

partygal21

Postby partygal21 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:11 pm

Like WOW! Enrique is soooooooooooo fuuckin' HOT! I went to see that movie he's in and I was in pure heaven between watching Johnny Depp, Antonio Banderas and Enrique! I never was a big fan of Enrique's but now I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight after seeing his HOT face & bod on screen. I always thought he was cute but after seeing him opn that huge screen, WHOA BABY! What a hot a$$ he has in those tight jeans he wore in the movie! The guy is a walking sex toy! LMAO! Okay, I need a cold shower now! Johnny Depp was hot too. I felt so sorry when they drilled his eyes out! I was saying to myself, "nooooooooooo, don't do that to Johnny!" Thank God, Enrique wasn't hurt! Okay, like I'm a fan now!

Is he going to do more movies? He should because he is soooooooo fuuckin' hot!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:28 am

You won't get any disagreement out of me! Oh yes, Enrique is very nice all right! And the surprising thing is that he actually acted good in the movie. He said his lines and acted naturally. I'm very proud of him. I'm sure he will be in more movies because after directors see how the camera loves him as much as he loves the camera, Enrique will be flooded with offers! :D

Mike2003

Postby Mike2003 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:38 am

As a gay man, I totally agree with you. I seen this handsome man in concert and let me tell you if you think he looks good on tv, you should see him in person, especially in those tight leather pants.

All kidding aside, I did happen to catch the movie he did and I have to admit before I saw it, I had my doubts that Enrique could pull it off as a singer-turned-actor. But after seeing it, I was pleasantly surprised at how well he acted. He looked incredible on screen, breath-taking actually. Of course, I had to hide my enthusiasm when he came on because other guys in the theater were drooling over Salma Hyeck. But inside, I was melting. He is an incredible young guy. I am impressed by his extensive talent and am looking forward to seeing him again in concert and hopefully my friends and I will be close to the stage like we were the last time. I got to touch Enrique the last time! That was a great moment, that's for sure!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:14 pm

Hey Mike, you are sooooo lucky to have been able to get front row tickets for Enrique's concert. :o I have gone to a couple of concerts myslef but it's so hard for me to get really good tickets because they sell out so fast. :( What's your secret? :blink: Do you have connections or something? I can just only imagine how awesome that must have been that you were so close and got to touch him. I would have died if I was that close and we made eye contact and I looked into those big, chocolate brown eyes of his. :P

LOL! And I have to laugh when you wrote that you had to hide your enthusiam for Enrique at the movie theater because other guys were drooling over Salma. Hey, I agree with you saying he was breathtaking on screen and that he's an incredible guy. There's nothing wrong with you admiting that. It only goes to prove you have great taste! :lol:

Seriously, don't ever let anyone make you feel ashamed for being gay. That's what is wrong with this world. There is too many judemental people out there who think everyhing has to be black and white. As long as you have a good heart, that's all that matters. People shouldn't be judged on their sexual preference. I happen to think you are a cool guy! B)

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:57 am

I went to see him in concert last year too and I was in 5th row dead center. It was so cool because the catwalk he walks on leads into the crowd so when he walked on it and sat down with his legs dangling off I was able to reach and touch his leg. :) There were alot of people grabbing at him. It's a wonder he didn't get pulled into the audience. :lol: He was so close and he looked so gorgeous. :P I'll never forget that night! :rolleyes:

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:12 am

I read that he was going to film another movie in November, but I don't see how that's possible since that's when his new album will be released and he'll be doing some heavy promotion for it and isn't he supposed to start touring again early next year? I agree, it would be nice to see him in more movies, though.

Mike2003

Postby Mike2003 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:18 am

Hey, thanks for the compliment, latinmusiclover. By the way, I really don't care what other people think about me being gay or about their issues on homosexuality in general. Everyone is entitile to their oppinion. If someone doesn't like me because I'm gay, that's their problem. I just didn't want to make it ovbvious at the movie theater, that's all.

As for getting good concert tickets, I don't even bother trying to get them at ticketmaster because you have to wait so long before you can get thru and you usually don't end up with close to the stage seats. I don't use their website either because you usually end up with balcony seats. What I do is I check out the online auctions like ebay and lots of times there are people selling front row seats. Of course, they charge a lot more but if you really want the good seats, then you have to be willing to pay more for them. I have shopped for concert tickets on auctions for five years now and I have never ended up with seats farther back than 5th row.

And yes, it was awesome to be able to touch Enrique!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”