New Video Pics!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:40 pm

This was posted on the UltimateEnrique forum. It's info and new pics from Enrique's 'Addicted' video that was filmed in LA recently. OMG! Warning!...Enrique is shirtless :o and looking incredibly HOT! in the scenes! :P I soooooooooooooo can't wait to see the video! I know it's going to get tons of requests on TRL! The song, itself is getting rave reviews already. I love the song! It's so different from Enrique's previous music. Now with the video getting ready to air, we Enrique fans are in for a real big treat! :D Here's the link to the video pics...

Misha Barton ("The O.C.") - the video babe!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG!! I love her! I love "The O.C."! I'm so excited. She's so sweet looking. YES!!! I can't wait to see this video!!

They're in bed - and Enrique has his shirt off - HOT, HOT, HOT!!

Also, it looks like he's in some kind of lock-up - prison, rehab center???? They are shown talking on the phone through a glass wall, like in a prison. Interesting!

Go to London International Features to see the pictures from the shoot. It won't let me direct link the pictures.

lfi.co.uk/scripts/kws30pre.exe?site=LFI&picktype=GfxOnly&type=GfxOnly&maxhits=12&FLFA_FIELD=&SEARCH_FILTERA=&search=LFLA+001303&hmessage=ENRIQUE%20IGLESIAS%20FILMING%20HIS%20VIDEO%20CALLED%20ADDICTED&submit=lsearchhttp://www.lfi.co.uk/scripts/kws30pre.exe?...&submit=lsearch

or if that doesn't work, copy and paste this link to your browser...
http://www.lfi.co.uk/scripts/kws30pre.e ... it=lsearch

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:08 pm

Oh, I forgot to add that a girl was lucky enough to spot Enrique in LA. But unfortunatly the fan who posted the story just missed him. Here's what she posted on the UE forum...

post by kira614(posted 10/03/03):
Enrique L.A. sighting - SO close and yet so far!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG!!! You are not going to believe this!! Enrique was just right across the street - AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to go to lunch at 1:00 and my boss had a project that had to be finished before I could go. So I went at 1:30. I go into the sandwich shop across the street, and while I'm there, this woman comes in and says to the girl behind the counter "I just saw Enrique Iglesias coming out of our building about a 1/2 hour ago. He is so gorgeous!". I was like "WHAT?" I had to get the story, so she told me. She said that he was all by himself, had on a blue baseball cap, t-shirt and jeans, and he was parked right there on Wilshire Boulevard (driving a black BMW SUV). She said she looked right at him and he just kind of smiled shyly and looked down. Then he just got in the car and drove away - all by his little self! She said she doesn't know what he might have been doing in their building, but that there are all kinds of law offices and entertainment firms in there, so who knows.

You guys - I'm so sick here!! If I had gone to lunch at my usual time - I would have run right into him!!!!!!!!! To think that he was in the building right across the street from ours is just enough to make me nuts!!! LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!

The building where he was yesterday is on the corner of Wilshire and Bundy in West L.A. And Fran, the sandwich shop is called Sainsbury. It's right next door to that office building. Like I said, there are all kinds of businesses in that building, so there's no way of knowing what exactly he was doing there. Heck, for all we know, maybe he was just getting cash at the ATM! Where I also got cash yesterday!!!

I think it's very possible that he is here filming the video. The timing certainly fits. Or maybe he's been here this entire time, working on all the finishing touches on the album, meeting with Interscope execs, meeting with video directors and so forth.

What really got me yesterday was to once again realize how you just never know when you might run into him! He's not one of those artists who travel with a huge entourage or body guards, always encased in a stretch limousine - giving off that unapproachable air. Instead he gets a rental car and runs around L.A. all by himself, taking care of his business. I don't know what it's like when he visits other cities, but probably if it's a place he knows well, like he does L.A., he does exactly the same thing. So beware - Enrique could be lurking in your neighborhood!! With my luck, if I ever encounter him, it'll be on my way home from the gym - looking like absolute crap!

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:50 am

Wow! Enrique is looking mighty Yummy! :P I need a drool bucket! :lol: I will definately be watching this video over and over again! I wish I was his video girl!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:47 pm

OMG! I like need to see this video right now!!!

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:52 pm

WOW! Enrique is so sexy! I want to see this video. When is it supposed to air? Thanks for the pics!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”