'addicted' Can Be Heard On Radio By Next Week!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:23 pm

I know there has been some confusion as to why it was posted on Enrique's official site that 'Addicted' was to start airing on the radio last Wednsday even though most stations haven't yet received the single and are expected to receive it next week. According to some stations, they say shipment dates for new singles vary depending on which area(state) they are in. Some states get a single earlier than others which is why some stations have been playing the single in certain areas while other stations haven't yet. This has caused some fans frustration because they read that other fans have heard the song being played but yet, they, themselves haven't heard it played on their own local stations. So now, this will help clear up the confusion. Be patient, it will start playing soon all over and I'm sure it will be a hit!

candygrl

Postby candygrl » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:48 pm

Yeah! I just heard the song on my radio today and I love it! It has a more pop with a hint of soft rock in it style. It's very different from Enrique's usual songs. I like it a lot and it's chorus is catchy because I only heard it the one time so far but I already found myself singing it in my head. I'm going to request it a lot if the radio doean't play it enough because the song is really good. Enrique has such a sexy voice. That man is totally hot! :P

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”