See Video Here!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:02 am

OMG! The video is sooooooooooooooooooo awesome. Enrique looks gorgeous as usual and did a fine job acting. Mischa looked beautiful and was also great in it. The whole video was so dramatic, so emotional. I love it! For those of you who havene't seen it yet, you can download it by clicking on the link I included in this email. If you use a modem connection, it will take several minutes to load but it's worth the wait. This is Enrique's best video yet! He is at his best! Fans start requesting the video on TRL. We need to get him to the top!

****Oh, I must inform you that you must have Windows Media Player in order to view it. ****

Here's the link to download the video.

http://vhmedia.pinnaclesys.com/VidEncoded/E43F8DEC34FCC1DD/197444_2.wmvhttp://vhmedia.pinnaclesys.com/VidEncoded/...DD/197444_2.wmv

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:11 am

Oooops! Sorry for the mutiple posts. I kept getting an error for some reason. Anyway, enjoy the video!

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:17 am

Oh and please feel free to post your oppinions on the video. I'd love to share your thoughts on it and discuss it with fellow Enrique fans or anyone for that matter.

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:17 pm

in every single video he kisses a girl!!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:27 am

I've seen the video already. They play it often on MTV and it's on TRL's countdown. I think the video is really good and it actually makes sense unlike many other videos out there. The video is like a mini-drama story. I liked it a lot and I agree that Enrique looks scrumptious in it. He's shirtless in it! Yummmmmmmmmm! Buy hey, thanks for the link. I had no idea it was online. That's pretty cool cause now you can see it whenever you want online. Thanks a lot.

Oh, and princessluvjrt, what's the big deal that he kisses a girl in his videos? Well, I could say for example, in every one of Britney's videos, she feels herself up, is dressed like a slut and she dances like one to and she sings thru her nose. And in most other artists' case, their videos don't make sense. So as I said before, what's the big deal if he kisses a girl in his videos? What do you want him to do, kiss a guy? Then he would acting like Ricky Martin...lol.

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:06 pm

^ i think u missunderstood me. what i am saying is that the videos that i have seen of his he has a kssing scene and he has a girlfriend---wouldn't she get mad and i know that it is acting.

ricky martin :lol: is he gay casue i heard that somewhere.

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:44 am

I love this video! Like you said, latinmusiclover, it's dramatic. Enrique looks so sexy in it! I finally got it taped off of MTV so now I have been watching it over and over for my enjoyment. God, I want this man!

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”