Enrique Iglesias On Trl 11/14

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:36 pm

>>> All right, what's up? Welcome back to "total request live." This is quddus hanging out in times square. All the spakin' new action, been a crazy day. I want to introduce you to a guy who's sold over 30 million albums and probably the only guy on earth who's tried to pick up more girls than me. Please welcome enrique iglesias.

[ Cheers and applause ] What's up, man? Good to have you on the show.

>> I'm not trying to pick up more girls than you.

>> You just do.

>> No, i don'T.

>> All right. That's what you were saying. How you doing?

>> Good how you doing?

>> I'm great.

>> Long time I have been here.

>> Yeah. Good to have you back. "Addicted" is getting a lot of play around here. You have jennifer love hewitt in the videos before. So why do you have all the ladies in the videos? Is it just to meet them?

>> No. No. No. I want to make more videos that look like kind of short films. You know, jennifer and she sha, that ire actresses and we wanted that feel in the video. I did a small part in a movie and ever since then, i wanted to do it.

>> And a great dating service.

>> Yeah. The first video i did --

>> So your album is cominging out november 25. And I here that for people --

[ Cheers and applause ] There's a little bit more incentive to go buy the album. They might get frequent flier miles.

>> Actually, it's not a contest, but a price. If you win you get to fly anywhere in the world. I give them -- they can come to australia, flir they want.

>> That's sick, dude. Really cool. In honor of your album and your bad boy rep we thought we'd get your take on the seven sins? Are you cool with that?

>> Yes.

>> That's after this next request. This is g-unit and "stunt 101." There acting a fool, that's him

>> That was more fierce than yesterday, man. The g-unit and "stunt 101." We're here with enrique. Got your new album called "7." Seven sins, and i brought a friend to help me with this one. Give it up for the devil girl over there.

[ Cheers and applause ] All right. So we --

>> Nice.

>> We give you a question and you give us your take on it. And I picked out four that I was curious about. Let's play the "7 sins," shall we. What's first sin?

>> Lust.

>> Lust.

>> What female celebrity have you always had a crush on?

>> Jenna jameson.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> That's pretty scandalous. Have you ever had a chance? Were you never a room with her?

>> No no, no, no.

>> All right. We might have to set that up.

>> We're doing a movie.

>> Oh. Next one?

>> Envy.

>> Has there been a song in the past three years that you've heard and you wish you recorded?

>> Um, "big pimp" with jay-Z.

>> Do you rhyme a little bit?

>> I have no flow. Don't ever make me rap because I'll ruin my career.

>> Maybe we can set up a tutorial. Maybe jay-z can teach you. So next sin. Check this out.

>> Greed.

>> That guy sounds so scary.

>> I know that voice is killing me. Celebs we know get a ton of free stuff. If you could get an endless supply of any product, what would it be?

>> Besides crispy -- krispy kreme.

>> I like those doughnuts too.

[ Cheers and applause ] And does no good for your figure though.

>> I know. But they're the best doughnuts in the world.

>> What's the next one?

>> Pride.

>> Pride. Be honest with this. Do you ever look in the mirror and say, hey, there, good looking.

>> All the time.

[ Cheers and applause ] Of course not. Of course not. No, I mean, only on sundays.

>> Only on sundays?

>> Yes.

>> Because god made you on that day?

>> I don't know. I feel like i should do it once a week. Just --

>> Yeah. Good for the self-esteem, absolutely. Thanks for playing along. You're going to do "addicted" here on the stage?

>> Sure.

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:13 pm

Thanks for the info, Jeff. I saw the show & Enrique was great! He looked great and he performed very well! He had the crowd joining in on the singing and they were all just having a great time. Enrique always has a nice interaction with his audience. That's one of the things I love about him. I also thought he was hilarious when he played the '7 sins' game. He had some naughty answers for a couple of them. That's just Enrique's joking personality. Yet another thing I love about him.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”