'a Home For The Holidays' Show

latinmusiclover

Postby latinmusiclover » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:04 pm

This was posted on the UE forum by kira614:

A Home for the Holidays Special
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a great, great show this is going to be! Three of my absolute favorites are on this show - Enrique, No Doubt and
Train! Now I'm really bummed I can't go to this taping. I would have been in heaven!

But I can't wait to see it December 23!

From rockontv.com:

Show: A Home For The Holidays
Episode: A Home For The Holidays (2003)
Network: (CBS) Columbia Broadcasting Service
Date: Tuesday - December 23, 2003
Time: 08:00 pm - 09:00 pm ET

About: A Home For The Holidays (2003)
Popular rockers No Doubt, singer/songwriter Sheryl Crow, R&B artists Mary J. Blige and Mya, Latin sensation Enrique Iglesias, country singers Vince Gill and Amy Grant, and Pat Monahan from the hit rock group Train will be among the performers, and actress Lauren Holly ("Dumb and Dumber") who is an adoptive parent, actor/comedian Jamie Foxx ("The Jamie Foxx Show") who is adopted and actress Rene Russo ("The Thomas Crown Affair"), will be among the stars presenting inspirational stories about adoption on the fifth annual A HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

Following the success of the past four annual shows, this year's special continues to tell moving stories about adoption to raise awareness of this important social issue. The inspirational stories of these American families are enhanced by performances by some of today's most popular performers. No Doubt will perform "It's My Life" from their new album, The Singles 1992-2003 and "Running" from the Rocksteady album, Sheryl Crow will perform "The First Cut is the Deepest" from The Very Best of Sheryl Crow, Maya will perform "Fallen" from her new album, Moodring, Mary J. Blige will sing "Special Part of Me" from her album, Love and Life, Enrique Iglesias will perform "Addicted" from his album, 7, Vince Gill and Amy Grant will perform the single "Grown-Up Christmas List" from Grant's album, Home for Christmas, and Pat Monahan from Train will perform "When I Look to the Sky" from the album, My Private Nation.

Four pre-taped story segments will be presented by celebrities who either have had their own adoption experiences or are involved with children's issues. The stories highlight many exceptional American children and families involved in this rewarding process.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”