Omg! I'm Going To See Enrique!

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:52 am

I got tickets to see Enrique in concert at Radio City Music Hall in February. I'm sooooooooooo excited. I can't wait! Who else is going to the New York concert?

suzieQ

Postby suzieQ » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:19 am

You're lucky! I wasn't able to get tickets for the Toronto show because they kept coming up with lousy balcont seats when I was on the ticketmaster site. I'm not going to spend all that money for lousy seats and seeing the back of people's heads. I wan't to see Enrique so much but I won't and can't afford to spend that much unless they were in the first ten rows. Hopefully when he does his bigger tour later in the summer, I'll go then but for this mini tour coming up in February, I just can't. But I'm happy for you though. I Hope you have a great time! How close are your seats from the stage, by the way, if you don't mind me asking?

hippiechic

Postby hippiechic » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:24 am

Yeah, I'm really excited! I can't wait! I can understand why you wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on lousy tickets. Mine aren't all that close to the stage but since I've never been to his concerts before, I just want the experience of being there. I'm in row R in the center. I'm still hoping it's a pretty good seat because there are plenty of rows behind mine so it could have been worse. Besides, I'd be happy just knowing I'm in the same building Enrique is in! I can't wait to hear Enrique perform live. And I definately can't wait to see his trademark skit where he serenades a fan while singing Hero.

Return to “Enrique Iglesias”